Calling all Irish!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Found these yesterday while shopping..
Dunnes have all the WW frozen range on sale at EUR1.50..
Belvita Biscuits are only EUR2..
And Weetabix are doing breakfast bars for EUR1.69 (box of 5) for 2pp's each(For the chococlate ones).. They come in Toffee Dazzler, Strawberry Crusher, White Chocolate Shooter and Milk Chocolate Smasher flavours

What are belvita biscuits? Thanks for info must pop into dunnes usually shop in tesco for the light choices range :)

Guys,

If any one is near blanchardstown there is a new value shop in the westend retail park selling all the ww food at EUR1.49!

Also JC's in swords is great

What are belvita biscuits? Thanks for info must pop into dunnes usually shop in tesco for the light choices range :)

They're a breakfast biscuit.. They're really yum n filling.. 6pp for the pack of 4 biscuits which to look at ya'd think "no way are they worth it" but they really are.. They're wholegrain n hi in fibre so really filling.. And more importantly.. really tasty :D

Ha ha.. This thread hasn't had anything in weeks n now its flying again.. I'm such a trend setter ha ha ha.. really handy for the tips on irish supermarkets.. as I think the majority on here are English

Guys,

If any one is near blanchardstown there is a new value shop in the westend retail park selling all the ww food at EUR1.49!

Also JC's in swords is great

Yeah its great i got the crisps on sat great value x

I want a value shop in Louth with WW stuff!!! I want, I want, I want!

This thread is friggin hopping the last couple days lol... ;)

Is this the new pound shop from England?
Whyyyyy do I live so far from Dublin Grrrr

Oh yea maybe that's what they are... Forgot PoundWorld had bought in over here.. Could very well be..
I'm not 100% about the shop in Tallaght being one.. I just know its a bargains shop.. Haven't been in and can't remember the name on the door..
Wicklow's not that far.. Where in Wicklow are ya?

Is this the new pound shop from England?
Whyyyyy do I live so far from Dublin Grrrr

You think you live far from Dublin lol:8855:. We get no good shops up here its crap. But I do live beside Derry, but then I've to get sterling.....

ya i want to head to,,Dundrum thats where it is right??same company as poundland in the UK ,,i really want to go and have a nose at ww goodies oh and starbucks!!!!

ya i want to head to,,Dundrum thats where it is right??same company as poundland in the UK ,,i really want to go and have a nose at ww goodies oh and starbucks!!!!

You defo won't get anything like a pound shop in the Dundrum Centre.. No way.. That's where the posh loaded people shop.. (And me) Tho they do hav a Pennys.. (my fav shop over there)

Where do you live yummymummy?

Dubchick81 said:
I think there's one of them value shops just outside the Square in Tallaght.. I know there's a new 'bargain' shop there but not sure what its called and haven't been in.. Must go have a nose..

Where abouts at the square?

I'm up by Wicklow town! Originally from bray! Blanch is a fair drive just for ww meals lol! Il stop wen I'm off to ikea again! Ohh snap if I go to dundrum I only usually go to penny's lol

Back