Calling all Irish!!!

MrsMoose said:
I'm up by Wicklow town! Originally from bray! Blanch is a fair drive just for ww meals lol! Il stop wen I'm off to ikea again! Ohh snap if I go to dundrum I only usually go to penny's lol

Oh my brother wudn b too far from u then.. He lives up in greenhills heights??? Just up the massive hill behind a school r something...

Thanks guys:) that was Patrick's day! I must updat that photo! She has my heart broken!
I'm not too sure of all d estates yet we are still blow ins lol

The shop in Portlaoise is called Deals and is in the shopping centre. Everything is EUR1.49 including weightwatchers stuff.

Co.Tipperary,,why did i think it's in Dundrum lol
No idea!! The shopping centre's we'd have (with Pound Shops) wud be The Square, Tallaght.. Nutgrove, Rathfarnham.. Northside, Coolock.. (they're the only ones I can think of off hand

I have family in Nenagh.... That anywhere near?

lost 2.5lb this week.....V.happy bunny:bunnydance:.

Did your leader tell you theres an offer next week , pay 50 euro for 7 weeks . not a bad idea (save 20 euro!!)

lost 2.5lb this week.....V.happy bunny:bunnydance:.

Did your leader tell you theres an offer next week , pay 50 euro for 7 weeks . not a bad idea (save 20 euro!!)

Yeah its very good , think ill give it a go. Well done on your 2.5 lb :)

Well, how's everyone bearing up after that rain on Monday??? Half of Dublin turned into a bloody river!! Anyone see the pic from the girl in her Howth apartment?? Shocking!!

God it was so sad nd the poor policeman getting swept away. Mad weather hope thats the worst we are to get :(

I think it is.. I hope it is!!
Was checking www.thejournal.ie yesterday n it said we're not getting snow for 3 months and worse than last year as previously reported too.. So hope that's true.. They're saying we will get some snow.. but nowhere near as bad n only for a short period.. So hopefully that's the dreadful weather over n done with now...
Was awful about the 31 year old woman that fell off a carnival ride at the O2 after the Britney gig too wasn't it?! Awful week this week..

Terrible week:( what was the picture ur talkin about?

Headin for my weigh in soon! Hope I do well but I'm havin a ***** day so knowin my look il hav a ***** weigh in

ugh just had a look at that forecast you were on about Francis, wouldn't you know were I live is getting the bloody snow first :-(

Must get my freezer sorted and some batches of spag bol and things packed away...I will not turn to pizza and bread this year!!!!

Back