Calling all Irish!!!

I think it is.. I hope it is!!
Was checking www.thejournal.ie yesterday n it said we're not getting snow for 3 months and worse than last year as previously reported too.. So hope that's true.. They're saying we will get some snow.. but nowhere near as bad n only for a short period.. So hopefully that's the dreadful weather over n done with now...
Was awful about the 31 year old woman that fell off a carnival ride at the O2 after the Britney gig too wasn't it?! Awful week this week..

I know and we were at the o2 last wk for Alan Carr and were only saying about falling from them . Its terrible. I really hope we dont get that bad snow again. So hopefully they are right x

MrsMoose said:
Terrible week:( what was the picture ur talkin about?

Headin for my weigh in soon! Hope I do well but I'm havin a ***** day so knowin my look il hav a ***** weigh in

Which one Hun?? The one in howth??

Dubchick81 said:
Well, how's everyone bearing up after that rain on Monday??? Half of Dublin turned into a bloody river!! Anyone see the pic from the girl in her Howth apartment?? Shocking!!

This one??

Lost 2lb:)

MrsMoose said:
This one??

Lost 2lb:)

Ah rite. That was a girl in howth heard a bang but was too dark n rain was too heavy yo see anything. So she went to bed n when she looked out her window Tuesday morning, half the cliff had fallen away n there were coffins sticking out :eek: She obv lives across from a graveyard. Wasn't just 2 random coffins there. Was awful.

Dubchick81 said:
Not forgetting the young girl that died at the O2... :-(

I'm surprised Brittany hasn't passed on condolence yet! I know was nothin to do wit her but was after her concert!

She actually has, i believe, Mrs Moose she said she was saddened. It was awful; god love the girls family. If rain was that horrific that night, why were the rides running?

Annie272 said:
She actually has, i believe, Mrs Moose she said she was saddened. It was awful; god love the girls family. If rain was that horrific that night, why were the rides running?

Rain stopped about 9 o'clock...

Think I'll do a food shop today to try motivate me getting my ass on gear,

Any products anyone finds particularly low in pp but tasty ill probably be going to dunnes...

I was very bold I heard ppl say b4 that they only use points for 6 days and on day of WI don't track and have a treat do I went to mc Donald's on wednesday and I ate 2 choc mini rolls and a mr.kipling cake :-0

Feeling bad now coz I've never not tracked before and I feel like I've messed the week up eeeek

Yeah Rachel I see people doing that too. I did do it before but I don't do it all the time. I still lost weight the week I did it!

Mini ripples -2pp :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Think I'll do a food shop today to try motivate me getting my ass on gear,

Any products anyone finds particularly low in pp but tasty ill probably be going to dunnes...

I was very bold I heard ppl say b4 that they only use points for 6 days and on day of WI don't track and have a treat do I went to mc Donald's on wednesday and I ate 2 choc mini rolls and a mr.kipling cake :-0

Feeling bad now coz I've never not tracked before and I feel like I've messed the week up eeeek

Lots of people seem to take weigh day off, I could never bring myself to do it, the fear of not getting back on the horse. Could never understand it....do you still have your 49 weeklies when you have that day off??

Back