Calling all Irish!!!

You'd never know you might get a brilliant loss this week because of it!!

Since I got to target I've been away most weekends what with Christenings and new babies to visit, and I haven't tracked for at least the 2 days of each of them weekends and I've still had losses. So maybe there is something in having a day off and all weeklies!

Hi can i join? great to see an irish thread!

Course you can casper!! :)

I lost a lb this week which means I'm now in the 10s (again) woooop x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Gals,

I have a weight watchers scales at home and every time I weigh on it it's about 4lbs lighter than the scale at meetings, any idea why?

Gals,

I have a weight watchers scales at home and every time I weigh on it it's about 4lbs lighter than the scale at meetings, any idea why?

Could be anything Rachel from weighing on a different type of floor to being calibered differently....just weigh again next week and see if they are still 4lb lighter than the meeting then everytime you weigh add on the 4lb. xx

Racheldublin said:
Gals,

I hav the ww scales too n mine weigh me 2lb heavier than the class scales. Seen as I do it at home now when I WI I deduct 2. No 2 scales will weigh the exact same x

Dubchick81 said:
I hav the ww scales too n mine weigh me 2lb heavier than the class scales. Seen as I do it at home now when I WI I deduct 2. No 2 scales will weigh the exact same x

This is what mine do. Annoying. But I stick to what they say because they're what I used from the start lol. I can always try and convince myself I'm 2lbs lighter when my weight loss stalls too ;) xx

Ha ha... I wud too but I started my journey at WW so when I'd decided I was gona do it myself I went to class n got weighed, then came home n weighed straight away so it'd be as accurate as possible.. So if I go with my scales I'm robbing myself of a 2lb loss... I need every one of them pounds lost ha ha ha

Oh I know hon, I often think maybe I should just count those 2lb but then I never do LOL I dunno why! Maybe when I get new scales ;) x

Im jumping on this thread, great to see it!!! I wonder can anyone tell me how many syns are in the dale farm low fat frozen yoghurt (strawberry) mini pots??? Was gorgeous let me tell ya;-)

Wanda said:
Im jumping on this thread, great to see it!!! I wonder can anyone tell me how many syns are in the dale farm low fat frozen yoghurt (strawberry) mini pots??? Was gorgeous let me tell ya;-)

This is a weight watchers thread, sorry hon... Got no idea about syns! :(

Hi all,Thanks for the warm welcome. I had twins last year and was 16stone 8 at WW 6 weeks after their arrival. Between the jigs and the reels I am 14stone 9lbs now 18mths later. I'd love to be thinner(as we all would LOL). I've taken up running which is great for weightloss and escaping the kids HAHA!! Delighted to see this thread and such amazing weightloss. I'd hate to think how much I've spent at WW over the years. I first joined it in 1995!Yikes! I have never got a gold card I came close near my wedding but I am determined to have a gold card now. I need to get to about 11stone 7 for this so a long way to go.
Talk later xxxx

Back