Calling all Irish!!!

Tipp chick here: just joining in the Green thread! Xx
13 down, 30 to go.
Fabulous at 40 here I come!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone

Can I join for the chats? Living in Co.Waterford.

Course you can, welcome :D

Hi all,Thanks for the warm welcome. I had twins last year and was 16stone 8 at WW 6 weeks after their arrival. Between the jigs and the reels I am 14stone 9lbs now 18mths later. I'd love to be thinner(as we all would LOL). I've taken up running which is great for weightloss and escaping the kids HAHA!! Delighted to see this thread and such amazing weightloss. I'd hate to think how much I've spent at WW over the years. I first joined it in 1995!Yikes! I have never got a gold card I came close near my wedding but I am determined to have a gold card now. I need to get to about 11stone 7 for this so a long way to go.
Talk later xxxx

I got to gold for my wedding like 6 years ago, but never maintained and I'd say I put on about a stone even before the honeymoom was over hehe...but I'm determined this time, 14 weeks in and I'm maintaining and enjoying it. Still managing to have a life! Twins sounds like fun, I've a four year old and a 9 month old, keeps me busy!

Tipp chick here: just joining in the Green thread! Xx
13 down, 30 to go.
Fabulous at 40 here I come!
Xx

Wohoo....Doing well so far! Welcome to the thread x

Hi All
MrsLMc well done on your weight loss and maintaining. My ambition in life is to get that gold card. I am sick of giving them my money but I feel it keeps me on the straight and narrow. Apart from the money side of things I would love to be at goal as a previous poster said about turning 40 I'm the big 4 0 next year and I want this weight gone for once and for all. I got married 11 years ago and like that I put on at least a stone on my honeymoon and with having kids (drinking my body weight in beer and eating food) I've never got to grips with it all I've had enough! I love it when I see someone in the WW queue and they're a skinny mini and next thing they produce their gold card :) Anyway enough rambling. Love this thread!

Where is everyone? :)

casper4 said:
Where is everyone? :)

We're here hon lol. It was a bank holiday, always quiet around this site cuz everyones having a good time lol. I'm sure you can get that gold card this time :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hiya I'm back, had a seriously bad bad weekend food wise, lots of fun otherwise hehe. Trying to get back into the mindset tonight. But I'm sure weigh in tomorrow will be the jolt I need hehe.

Its really cold tonight but it was a gorgeous day up here in Donegal. Spent the whole day out and about with the wains, but I'll have to spend the day in tomorrow tidying the whole house, it's such a mess after the busy weekend.

x

MrsLmc said:
Hiya I'm back, had a seriously bad bad weekend food wise, lots of fun otherwise hehe. Trying to get back into the mindset tonight. But I'm sure weigh in tomorrow will be the jolt I need hehe.

Its really cold tonight but it was a gorgeous day up here in Donegal. Spent the whole day out and about with the wains, but I'll have to spend the day in tomorrow tidying the whole house, it's such a mess after the busy weekend.

x

I'm the same,

Crazy weekend and WI tomorrow ,

Good luck and let us know how u do xxx

praying for at most a sts too :(

Hey, new shop open in Limerick called Dealz. It's on William Street. They have a large range of WW stuff from 99 cent to EUR1.49.

Hodgins low fat sausages. 36cals in each one. 1pp for 1, 2pp for 2. Normal size and really delicious. I got them in my local centra on offer (for 1.99 I think it was)... 12 in a pack :)

Hodgins low fat sausages. 36cals in each one. 1pp for 1, 2pp for 2. Normal size and really delicious. I got them in my local centra on offer (for 1.99 I think it was)... 12 in a pack :)

Thats great I must check our centra i cant find low fat sausages anywhere and dunnes used to do the ww ones but seem to have stopped now x

Dia Duit Puisín said:
Hey, new shop open in Limerick called Dealz. It's on William Street. They have a large range of WW stuff from 99 cent to EUR1.49.

Brilliant! Not far from Limerick so must pop in asap!

Brilliant! Not far from Limerick so must pop in asap!

Yeah the dealz shop is brill . I got the ww rolls for €1.49 and they are €3.45 everywhere else :)

Back