Calling all Irish!!!

Oh ok... I thought I was being given out to for something I said :( phew!

Yeah 2 more sleeps and I'm still not excited. Dunno what's wrong with me lol.

Hope everyone has a fab crimbo this year :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah I'm making meringues tomorrow methinks. And we have apple sponge made... And jellies in the fridge for trifle. Mum is starting to cook some meats tomorrow and we're doing sausage meat stuffing too (YUM)!

It really didn't feel like christmas to me... I dunno what's going on lol...

Yeah I'm making meringues tomorrow methinks. And we have apple sponge made... And jellies in the fridge for trifle. Mum is starting to cook some meats tomorrow and we're doing sausage meat stuffing too (YUM)!

It really didn't feel like christmas to me... I dunno what's going on lol...

Oh sounds yummy, I'm making the leek, potato and bacon soup for after mass. I'll make that tomorrow. I'm gonna bake the ham then. Then I've to make 3 loaves of gluten free bread, stuffing (regular because I hate it), apple tart. Must get my turkey all ready too for putting into the oven in the middle of the night (its a 22lber, bloody massive). Ohhh now I'm excited xxxx

Hi All, Happy New Year, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

just in case you havent seen it Aldis have WW food on special from this Thursday and some exercise equipment as well ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 5th January 2012

Havent been on here in a while and ROFL over the irish speaking telling off :D :D :D

FatNoMore said:
Hi All, Happy New Year, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas :)

just in case you havent seen it Aldis have WW food on special from this Thursday and some exercise equipment as well ALDI - Thursday Special Buys 5th January 2012
Happy new year to u too :)
Ta. Will hafta hav a good auld look :)

Marysu said:
Havent been on here in a while and ROFL over the irish speaking telling off :D :D :D
whoopsies... That was me :-( Well n truly told off :-(

We do that on FB too any nobody does be impressed either :D

Another Irish girl here ;) From Dublin and going back to WW today for the first time since October

Dreading seeing what I weigh now :cry: I was like a hoover over the past few weeks.

Only dragged my but back on wagon today :-( I have been terrible the last two weeks and today I'm finding it really hard .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Getting back on the wagon is hard but at least you've done it. Wont be long till you are back in the swing of things again :)

I had a couple of vodkas tonight so I wouldn't eat lol no way they are 3 points !!
(I'm still in Xmas mode) so I will probably be an alcoholic in next couple of months (hopefully a skinny one though ) lol
Jk the family were having drinks and a big take away tonight so I just said I have drink ;-)
I don't think I have been tooo bad today
Boiled egg and slice of bread for breakfast
One slice of brown bread with ham for lunch
And vodka and diet coke for "dinner"

Just checked my tracker I obviously "forgot" about that curly wurly and slice of toast at lunch time !!

Back