Calling all Irish!!!

Beannachtaí Nollaig na mBan everyone. Happy Women's Christmas.

Hope you're being spoiled today like you deserve.

Little Christmas! I nearly forgot it was today :) same to you hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

there's no little Christmas in my house,,hubby at work and i'm on night duty tonight:(

Well I wrote the sentence in Irish and then wrote the translation after it so there's no confusion.

Hi all, restarting weightwatchers again, on day 4 and doing ok so far! I'm from Leitrim and I'm loving these ideas! The supermacs points were brilliant!! I've found that supervalu and tesco in Leitrim are the best for ww products! :)

Welcome Hats4Life,

Hope all is going well for u

Guys, has anyone seen the girl with the dragon tattoo? Seen it tonight it's amazing...

Also done day one of couch to 5k which we should rename ouch to 5k!

Xxx

I've seen the swedish version which is very good but haven't seen the americanized one.

Lol @ "ouch to 5k" very witty :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
hehe loving the ouch to 5k, we definately should rename it that. I've read all the books to the dragon tattoo, really really wanna go see it, but hard to get a babysitter.

It's amazing... I'd actually go and c it again,

My friend had kindly offered to lend me book 2 and 3 so I'll start reading that today...

Had planned for today to be an eventful one but myself and other half are both aching after ouch to 5k yesterday do think it will be a resting day...

His sister bought me little women DVD for Xmas and I haven't seen it in years. He is totally against watching it (being a man and all that) but with me sitting through this stupid match I recon that I might be owed one haha

Hi all!

In Wexford myself :) Started on WW last Thursday so my first weigh in is tomorrow! I've set myself a big target but so far feeling good and motivated!

Love that all of the WW stuff is on offer in the shops at the moment. Though I think I'm only really going to be using the bars etc rather than the ready meals

Hi all great to see this thread back in action it had gone so quiet for a while. I had a great Christmas put ON 6lbs but I weighed in yesterday and have lost 4lbs.Sme amazing losses here. Lets keep each other going. Ihave 3 stone to loose to get to goal I have lostc2 stone, with anoter 3 to go. I've completed the ouch to 5k LOL and try to run a bit now I try to run at least twice a week, not too far but I have small kids and work fulltime so it's enough for now. Wish I was rich!!!!!!

Mrsmc I find running outside easier! I hate the gym and treadmills I entered a few 5k races have a look at Welcome to runireland.com ! | Runireland.com and enter a few depending on where you live. Trust me I am 3 stone overweight and let all the skinny minis run past me and just ran at my own pace. It's great when you get to the end. I'm doing a 6 mile rum in May and hope to do a few more 5k runs. Best of luck! My inspiration was my sis who lost a lot of weight through running and now looks fab!

I think maybe I'm trying to push myself too hard. I'm gonna slow up and just enjoy it. We are doing a 5k fun run on the 18th Feb in Dublin. Its the operation Transformation one. I'm gonna use this one as a starting point then maybe look into one later on in the year, and run that one!!!!! I am determined. And well done to you on your running, you are flying. My sister runs too and is a skinny minnie lol x

Back