Calling all Irish!!!

In tesco they're doing offers on some WW stuff. 2 bread products for 2.50 (bagels, wraps, bread etc.). You can get 2 cakey things for... 2 I think it was (blueberry slices, carrot cake etc.) And the frozen meals are between 1.50 and 2euro at the mo :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Casper4 haha that's insane! Maybe we can be each others cheerleaders :)

First weigh in tonight and I've been pretty good all week haven't used all my weeklies and have actually been under my dailies all week too so we'll see if I can hit my first goal by next week!

Noisyxheart goodluck with the weighin! hey I'll be your cheerleader.....you be mine;) :)

Casper4 haha that's insane! Maybe we can be each others cheerleaders :)

First weigh in tonight and I've been pretty good all week haven't used all my weeklies and have actually been under my dailies all week too so we'll see if I can hit my first goal by next week!
Don't be surprised if your leader gives out to you for not using all your dailies.. the weeklies they don't worry too much about as they're only a safety net.. I found it impossible when I started (and sometimes now too) to use up all my dailies.. They leader gave out to me every week! Kept telling me to add more potato or having more porridge etc.. But I was full with what I was eating, never mind adding more!!
Good luck for your WI tho.. Am sure you'l have a good loss.. First week is the biggy :D

Jaysbus lads! I never have trouble using all my dailies/weeklies! That's what got me here in the first place. I hear people say this at meeting all the time it baffles me. Fill up on choclate with the rest of your points. I use all my dailies and at least 30 of my weeklie every week. Any activity points I earn I don't use though. AND I know this is wrong but otherwise I'd go insane I have 'time off' the plan every now and again. I am going away for a night with dh in 7 weeks (who's counting!?) and I'll go mad drinking pints eating whatever while I'm away. It's only for 1 night then I'll be back on track. I know it's not advised but it is what works for me otherwise I'd go mad LOL. I suppose thats why my weightloss has been so slow but it will get me there eventually.

I never have trouble using my points either? I think twice in the whole thing I didnt use all my points :p I dunno how anybody who has trouble eating them could have any weight to lose lol? My WI is saturday and I still have 31 weeklies left so I might use some tonight - feeling hungry today lol!

I'm not a chocolatey person.. Love my crisps but don't like to use up my allowance on "goodies".. I like to use them as intended on plan.. I know most people (myself incuded on my off days) eat crisps/biscuits/chocolate and are still within allowance, but its not really how the WW plan is intended..
Don't get me wrong I do have the odd munch but ideally I like to use them on healthy goodies... ie ryvita and a banana.. or mixed fruit with a yogurt spilled over.
Sarah believe me its very possible to be overweight and have trouble.. Unfortunately I know this first hand :(

Like yourself if I'm away or out for a night with the girls I'll have whatever I want and get back to it the following day/when I get home.. Life has to be about living as well being a healthy weight.. God knows we'd all fail if we couldn't have a "blow out" once in a while.. :)

I'm not a chocolatey person.. Love my crisps but don't like to use up my allowance on "goodies".. I like to use them as intended on plan.. I know most people (myself incuded on my off days) eat crisps/biscuits/chocolate and are still within allowance, but its not really how the WW plan is intended..
Don't get me wrong I do have the odd munch but ideally I like to use them on healthy goodies... ie ryvita and a banana.. or mixed fruit with a yogurt spilled over.
Sarah believe me its very possible to be overweight and have trouble.. Unfortunately I know this first hand :(

Like yourself if I'm away or out for a night with the girls I'll have whatever I want and get back to it the following day/when I get home.. Life has to be about living as well being a healthy weight.. God knows we'd all fail if we couldn't have a "blow out" once in a while.. :)
Just read over that and God I sound so up myself... I didn't intend this to sound so snotty!!!
I'm having eddies for dinner.. So I use my dailies the same way as everyone else.... But when I'm being extra good I have lots of fruit n veg so it fills me for 0pp.. So its easy to use a little amount of dailies....

I tend to eat badly when I'm not on ww that's why I have weight to lose haha but when following a plan I usually find it very easy to go under my dailies. I don't purposely try but I have breakfast lunch dinner and snacks every day including a ww bar or cake along with yoghurt and fruits so I am def not under eating haha. I just eat a lot of low point stuff! I know though that some people find the weight loss bad when you don't hit dailies so I'll have to wait and see

Yup... I was staying the same allot and the leader asked was I eating all my dailies.. When I said no she was giving out.. But I mean.. If I was hungry I'd have eaten more.. Then I started having crisps at lunch with my sandwich to use an extra 5pp's day n started gaining.. Small gains, but gains nonetheless.. So she asked to see my diary.. When she saw I was using my pp's up with crisps she gave out to me again.. Said although I was within my PP's I wasn't using them as WW intend them to be used.. I was like "I can't physically eat any more than I am. its not possible!" But she kept insisting I add more porridge or an extra portin of potato/pasta/rice with dinner.. But as it was I was struggling to eat my portion of dinners etc.. The only I cud have eaten more pasta/rice/potato would have been to sacrifice my veg.. And I wasn't prepared to do that.. Have got it under control now tho.. Most of the time :)

My dailies were lowered at tonights meeting by a point should make it a slight bit easier to use them up! Down 3 and very determined to hit my mini goal of 7 next week

noisyxheart said:
My dailies were lowered at tonights meeting by a point should make it a slight bit easier to use them up! Down 3 and very determined to hit my mini goal of 7 next week

Well done that's excellent. :D

image-438625440.jpg

Look what I found... Now we can work out real values in alcohol :)

I'm not sure I want to know how much is in a Guinness, I like it too much :)

While I'm trying to get my weight under control (and save money) I am off the drink for the next while. Excluding next weekend as it is my housemates 21st birthday. Kinda have to celebrate that haha.

ah ok fair enough :)

Lidl have lots of low fat products on special including go ahead yogurt slices, low low spread/singles and lf olive oil spray from 1euro to 2euro each :)

Back