Calling all Irish!!!

Dubchick81 said:
Belvita biscuits are EUR1.44 in dunnes :)

Ooh- what are they like points wise?

Pack of 4 biscuits are 5pp but very worth it. Really tasty n filling too :)

I thought they were 6pp per pack? I might be wrong but that's what I've always calculated them to be...

They are very much worth it anyway :) Now there's also a new taste, Forest fruit. I've bought a pack today in Sainsbury's, on Wednesday when I go to my meeting I'll try them and let you know what I think. Normally I have the "Fruit and fibre" variety :)

kagome75 said:
I thought they were 6pp per pack? I might be wrong but that's what I've always calculated them to be...

They are very much worth it anyway :) Now there's also a new taste, Forest fruit. I've bought a pack today in Sainsbury's, on Wednesday when I go to my meeting I'll try them and let you know what I think. Normally I have the "Fruit and fibre" variety :)

Oh maybe ur right. Iv not had them in a while. Picked up some today as they were on sale. Will double before I eat any : )

The normal Belvita are 2 for a single biscuit or 6 for a pack. The yoghurt crunch are 6 for a pack too. I find them slightly more filling. Extremely tasty too! :D

Dia Duit Puisín said:
The normal Belvita are 2 for a single biscuit or 6 for a pack. The yoghurt crunch are 6 for a pack too. I find them slightly more filling. Extremely tasty too! :D

Thank you... :)

Hi all I bought these shepards pies in dunnes stores for the kids they are 2. Euro for 4. Get them in the freezer part . I think they are lovely and I worked ten out at 4 pro points for 1 . Nice with loadsa veg for lunch even

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3396761331.jpg
    image-3396761331.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 54
Yep it's great cause we don't seem to have as much as variety as uk. So if we find something low in points we need to share :)

FYI.......

Cadbury's Philly is on sale in Dunnes.. Either the standard tub OR the 4 individual servings €1 each...
I got some to try but so far have been too afraid.. Just not sure I can get my head around chocolate flavoured cheese.....

I got some yesterday too. Bargain for a euro. Might try it later!
Box of ritz crackers are only a euro too. Nom.
Oh and eh... *whispers* 100g bars of cadbury are 3 for 3euro...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I got some yesterday too. Bargain for a euro. Might try it later!
Box of ritz crackers are only a euro too. Nom.
Oh and eh... *whispers* 100g bars of cadbury are 3 for 3euro...

Hee hee.. Saw them alright.. And walked on by :D

Dubchick81 said:
Hee hee.. Saw them alright.. And walked on by :D

Yeah... Wish I could say the same. LOL!

Junkinthetrunk said:
Hi all I bought these shepards pies in dunnes stores for the kids they are 2. Euro for 4. Get them in the freezer part . I think they are lovely and I worked ten out at 4 pro points for 1 . Nice with loadsa veg for lunch even

I got these for My lunch in work! Add in lots o free veg its a great little lunch. Let's me have a yumi snack too

Hi everyone, im just wondering can any of yee get 0% fat greek yogurt. I cant get in anywhere ive tried tesco, supervalue, dunnes nd smaller shops..

Trishk

Have yet to find it anywhere myself but (and double check this as I may be wrong!!) I think the full fat version is the same points. I was making the curry that was in the blue book you got when you joined and pointed all the ingredients separately to factor in my full fat greek yoghurt & it came to the same amount of points...worth checking out! Sorry for the novel!!

Hello, just thought Id pop in and say Hi, Im from Cork but living in Belfast.

Back