Calling all Irish!!!

I get mine in tesco. If all else fails go to your butcher and ask him to mince you a piece of lean steak and get him to trim any visible fat too :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Dubchick you have just given me information I never knew! Pork mince is lower fantastic. I usually make alot o mince dishes, how is it taste wise?

kimbo k said:
Dubchick you have just given me information I never knew! Pork mince is lower fantastic. I usually make alot o mince dishes, how is it taste wise?

Yea it's nice. As I use allot of spices n flavours ta can't taste any difference IMO.

Hi all
I'm new to this site & from Dublin
Just wondering can someone help I was reading on other threads about the square wraps that people were using for homemade pizzas
Well we don't have them here but someone suggested Swedish bread but I can't find that either!!!
Help I would love to make homemade pizza

That's loulou

Hi all
I'm new to this site & from Dublin
Just wondering can someone help I was reading on other threads about the square wraps that people were using for homemade pizzas
Well we don't have them here but someone suggested Swedish bread but I can't find that either!!!
Help I would love to make homemade pizza

That's loulou

Hey I use the ww wraps fom tesco or Dunnes, Swedish bread is like ryvita so don't think it would be very nice!

I tend to use the small Tesco own brand wraps, cheap and low in points

Hi Guys
I'm new to minimins can I join in....I'm in Carlow and have rejoined so many times I've lost count, but I'm determined that this time I will get to goal

Hi guys new to this can I join?! Based in Dublin! Finding weight watchers so hard, am a fussy hungry chocoholic!! Pretty much the reason I had to join in the first place!!

Hi guys!! Starting WW today. Have 24 pds to lose. Can't wait to get started. Have one question..... how do you judge the intensity of your exercise? I did 6 km in 40 mins today running. Was sweating but I am better off calculating at moderate or high intensity? Thanks in advance!! X.

MiniBoo said:
Hi guys!! Starting WW today. Have 24 pds to lose. Can't wait to get started. Have one question..... how do you judge the intensity of your exercise? I did 6 km in 40 mins today running. Was sweating but I am better off calculating at moderate or high intensity? Thanks in advance!! X.

I do about the same and I calculate as medium intensity just to be on the safe side! I read somewhere that High intensity is supposed to be the type of exercise you can't keep up for more than 10 or 15 mins! :eek:

Allure_ said:
Would also love to know were to get square wraps ! Im in dublin too:)

Pretty sure the square wraps are by warburtons and we don't have them in ireland unfortunately. Think most purple here just use a normal wrap. I make pitta pizzas if you're interested? I get 2 WW pittas (5pp), spread some tomato puree on (2-3 tbsp 1pp), sprinkle some low fat cheese on top (2-3pp) and put them under the grill for a couple minutes. Healthy pizza lol :p

Attachments

• 2012-02-28 15.45.54-1.jpg
    2012-02-28 15.45.54-1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 100
azwethinkweiz said:
Pretty sure the square wraps are by warburtons and we don't have them in ireland unfortunately. Think most purple here just use a normal wrap. I make pitta pizzas if you're interested? I get 2 WW pittas (5pp), spread some tomato puree on (2-3 tbsp 1pp), sprinkle some low fat cheese on top (2-3pp) and put them under the grill for a couple minutes. Healthy pizza lol :p

Ooo looks soo yummy, i've some in the press might make one tommorrow,thanks:)

Skittlelover said:
Hi guys new to this can I join?! Based in Dublin! Finding weight watchers so hard, am a fussy hungry chocoholic!! Pretty much the reason I had to join in the first place!!

Ive such a sweet tooth so ive started buying the mini mars bars only two pp ,put them in the freezer and they taste amazing!

Thanks Aswethinkweiz, was thinking the same but just wanted to check what others where doing. To be honest I find it hard to use points earned with exercise as I feel my weight loss will be slower.

also another tip for people there is a 1.49/1.79? store in newbridge beside the whitewater and in santry dublin shopping centre and they sell weightwatcher stuff! you can find some good stuff they wouldn't have in dunnes or tescos and they sell the caramel shortbreads only 3pp pop them in the fridge and they're dreamy!

Back