Calling all Irish!!!

Ah devastating stuff. We just can't catch a break. Loads of flags flying around and a great buzz all day. Whole population is a bit deflated now :(

They were too sleepy in that match and my god the amount of times the croatians cried over a boo boo..pathetic

Bit disappointing with the result also drank my weight in wine! Loving the atmosphere all the bunting, flags and what not

I get mine in tesco. It's a pity the ones you have tried doesn't have them. Try Supervalu they are good for stocking Ww products.

Lou x

Hey, thought I'd jump in too. I'm in Dublin. Have been going to WW meetings for a couple of months now but have mainly been sticking to WW products so I'm here to learn of better value/tasting options! :) Although I do love the WW caramel shortcakes so they can do some things right!

Oh I can't wait to try them. What supermarket did you get them? Will try dunnes or tesco later.

anois said:
Oh I can't wait to try them. What supermarket did you get them? Will try dunnes or tesco later.

I've gotten them in Tesco but they seem to be popular cos there's usually only a couple of packets left! If you try them and like them I'd advise you to stock up when you see them :)

Ah, it happens with this thread. It's hectic for a while then it goes like a ghost town. Don't take it personally.

BTW, welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins

Any that has bought the ww quiches can u please tell me what supermarket and were it is! Have tried my local superquinn dunnes tesco and super valu and nothing!

My local Tescos has them in the chilled section near and around where they sell their own brand quiches.

My local Tescos and Supervalu don't sell any chilled WW meals. Has anyone else asked the store manager to get them in?

Can I ask how everyone is finding the classes? I am returning to ww next week (after payday) as I don't think I can go at it alone however I found I never stayed for the classes as I felt so out of place and stupid. I feel now I need the motivation of the class and am wondering if changing to a different one would help???

Can I ask how everyone is finding the classes? I am returning to ww next week (after payday) as I don't think I can go at it alone however I found I never stayed for the classes as I felt so out of place and stupid. I feel now I need the motivation of the class and am wondering if changing to a different one would help???

Hi, I have tried WW and Slimming world at home for the last few years and would make good progress but fall off the wagon after a few weeks, I am back in WW classes now and have to say that the difference is huge. Apart from the support given by the leader ( we are lucky in Droghedha our leader is very good, I know not everyone has the same experience) but also for me the added incentive of having to weight in at a class keeps me right during the week.

On the feeling out of place, I felt the same but for me it was the fear of being the only man at classes, in fact I was the only man at classes for the first two weeks but was made feel very welcome.

I would recommend that you give it a try for at least a couple of meetings and see how you feel then.

Back