Calling all Mondayers!!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
I'm up ridiculously late and so thought I may as well start this thread now so it's ready when we all get up and go get weighed!!

Good luck everyone!! Lets see how well we do this week!! :D

im off in about an hour, i love Mondays!

good luck to everyone x

GOOD LUCK TO U ALL!!! XOXOXOX

Well, I couldn't wait this morning, was qeueing up outside the chemist waiting for them to open!

Week 2 WI and a loss of 7lb which I am chuffed to nuts about. I expect it to steady now, and will be delighted to keep weight-loss going at about 5lb a week, will reach my goal in no time (I hope!). I am going to the gym 3-4 times a week as well, and that definitely helps contribute to the loss (prob about a pound a week of it) but also helps with toning and general well being. My brain (possibly all the water) is sharper than it has been in donkeys years. It is all good!!

Good luck the rest of you!! xx

Wow, MTM - that's fantastic, 22lb in 2 weeks - OMG!!
I have just got back and have lost 3lb - not too happy as that's 2 weeks worth, BUT it is my TOTM and i have been drinking fizzy water like it's going out of fashion so think i may be retaining water - roll on next Monday! x

well i will be going in about half hour will let you know when i get back.

well done everyone on your losses i lost 4lb this week x

Well, I couldn't wait this morning, was qeueing up outside the chemist waiting for them to open!

Week 2 WI and a loss of 7lb which I am chuffed to nuts about. I expect it to steady now, and will be delighted to keep weight-loss going at about 5lb a week, will reach my goal in no time (I hope!). I am going to the gym 3-4 times a week as well, and that definitely helps contribute to the loss (prob about a pound a week of it) but also helps with toning and general well being. My brain (possibly all the water) is sharper than it has been in donkeys years. It is all good!!

Well done both of you, and best of luck to everyone else :)

Hi guys, I started LT last thurs and think i'm finally through the fog of headaches and the feelings of starvation!!
Last year I lost 20lbs by myself but since then nothing... So i'm glad LT is making the scales go down again!! 4lbs so far since thurs so i'm very happy..
just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for their inspiration..
Good luck to us all!!

I dont get weighed till friday :(
But congrats to those who have lost weight today!

Hi Mellemel, welcome to the board. Youll be at your target in no time. :)

Whoop whoop!!!!

Hi everyone and fellow monday'ers!!!

I lost 3lb again this week, so that brings my total to

20lbs!!!
I am so happy! I know others lose lots more - and some are even unhappy with 3lbs, but i am very happy! I am getting slimmer and healthier every day :D:D:D:D

well done!

Hi everyone and fellow monday'ers!!!

I lost 3lb again this week, so that brings my total to

20lbs!!!

I am so happy! I know others lose lots more - and some are even unhappy with 3lbs, but i am very happy! I am getting slimmer and healthier every day :D:D:D:D

well done to u all! :) xox

i have lost another 3lb the only disappointment is that if it was another 1lb would of been 3stone. but it is still a lot off so head down and carry on. Well done to all others who have lost today.

Back