Calling all newbies

is that 6 of us now?!?

How exciting!

I had the apple and cinnamin porridge for brekkie...it was soooo yummy! :eek:)

Ok we are now officially TEAM 18 woo hoo

sorry to anyone whose name is not on the list, but team rules state we can only have 6 per team. Just need a name now. then we can go start a thread on CD Teams

lol yeah i no what u mean

u thought of a name yet? irene said to go on cd teams n look at what all the other teams r called see if we can get inspiration. maybe we should call ourselfs something to do with new year if thats not already been done

me me me!

:eek: 250th time on cambridge........
ignore the ticker, its staying till i get back there!

I would love to join the team - starting tomorrow Saturday 3 January 2009. Would love to REALLY do it this time.

Would love the support and motivation of you guys and will do my best to egg you on too......

love Mikki

aka Diva2B :D

BabyB
Just seen the thread, my fault, as Im 24st 11lbs, I couldnt run fast enough to join your team LOL, am gutted though. Ah well, will try to push in on anothers team.
All the best Team 18, in the style of Brucie and Tess "KEEEEEP LOOOOSING"

Well theres been a few ppl wanna join and didnt nake it bigfella, why dont u start a team and add them!!! Good Luck. Bet my team can lose weight faster than ur team lol thats what we should do, a wee challenge! Make the start to the diet a bit more interesting lol

BabyB
Just seen the thread, my fault, as Im 24st 11lbs, I couldnt run fast enough to join your team LOL, am gutted though. Ah well, will try to push in on anothers team.
All the best Team 18, in the style of Brucie and Tess "KEEEEEP LOOOOSING"

what are you like;)

hope your team is coming on nicely

Has anyone got an idea of our Team name Yet? and also when we are reporting wi's in, I started today after a hiccup yesterday, but more than happy to fit around other's wi days.

Take care and keep focused

Michelle

We are team 18 - slinkybabes. if u go to the CD teams u will see the official thread over there for it

Ok thanks for that will have a look now.

Take care and good luck x

Hello ladies...any ideas for our team name yet?? I'm on day 3 now and feeling fine!! :eek:)..In ketosis and have lost 5lbs according to my scales! Yipppeeee....

I have my first weigh in with my counsellor on monday evening...so not sure what weigh ins to use, in terms of weight loss...as by Monday night, i will have been doing the diet 4 days and therefore the weight i've already lost will not be included if that makes sense?

Anyway, in terms of names...i agree it should defo be something to do with a new year, fresh start etc...

Hope everyone has managed to get through their first few days!! I'm absolutely in love with the porridge!!

x

i started on the 1st of jan so im happy tojoin!! If theres any spaces that is, finding it quite hard at times.........x

Back