Calling all online Bodyoptimisers

babyblues

hi there,

trying slimming world for the 3rd time year :eek: and doing it online this time a)cause my group has moved b)i work shifts c) im an internet addict and d) having to pay upfront for 3 months is a reason to stick to it for more than a few weeks!

im getting the hang of the website at the mo. loving the ease of the online food diary, but i was wondering if there is anyway to view how many syns have been used up over a week period? i know we can use 5-15, but for instance today i knew i could be a bit flexible as id been good the previous day. but i could idealy do with a visible counter letting me know how im doing? is there such a thing??

many thanks

bb

Hi BB!

I am a bodyoptimiser! To be honest, after I joined it, i found this website and haven't been on there much. But spending that money certainly has made me stick with it! I hope you find your answer soon!

Hey, I agree with the last post... This website is far more useful than the BOptimise one. I print off my food diary to fill out, and that's that. I don't think I'll be paying to renew :) If they had more useful things on there then I might reconsider xx

Hi Babyblues

I have been a member for 19 months now and it is perfect for me (working away a lot, don't like attending classes, want immediate help when necessary)

There is no syn 'counter' I'm afraid. The official SW line on syns is you shouldn't save them up- you should use 5-15 a day and start afresh the next day. Flexible syns are setting yourself a daily limit when you know 5-15 aren't going to be enough, but not going past your limit. They don't really recommend 'saving' syns or trying to have less after a blow out.

That said, I use my syns weekly and keep a count on a little excel sheet I have to make sure I don't have more than 105 a week- I think although SW wouldn't approve, most of us do it weekly!

I totally agree that the paying up front means you have to stick to it- I just renewed for a further year- it wors out much cheaper and there is no way I am just going to waste £140 by falling off plan

Good luck

xxxxxx

i dont know if the online thing is the same as what we can access when we get the password from class but on the food diary section you have a journal as well, i keep my running total on there as it only does it by the day on the food diary.
hope this makes sense

Back