Calling all people with 10st+ to loose

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
Hi everyone,

I am calling out to all people who have over 10 stone to lose. I am looking for a weight loss budy to go through this journey with.

I am day 6 and feeling great. I have been 100% and am determined to stay that way until goal. I know that a slip on anything I shouldn't be having will take me to a place that I don't want to go again.

So anyone who's fancies buddying up let me know x x

hi becky im on day 9 and also feel great !!! i dont want to lose 10 stone but want to go from 19st2lbs to 12st6lbs then get to a healthy BMI probably about 10st6lbs so not far off!!! X we can do this!!!! :girlpower:

Hi Becky!

My initial target is 8 stone but realisticly I want to lose a bit more.

It helps to talk to people who are the same position. We can all help eachother out :) x

Hi TheGirl. Well done on your first week I bet you were so pleased with a stone. To be honest, I am secretly hoping for a stone too especially with my starting weight!!

Hello Claire, good luck with your weight loss.

Hi Everyone

I am coming back to Cambridge after a long break and have 10+ to lose.
I'm seeing my CDC on Friday.
Can I please join this thread?
Good luck to everyone that has already started and has stuck to it.
I have previously done CWP and lost 4 stone, sadly I have put 3 back on but I am determined this time it is coming off and staying off xxx

I also have 10+ stone to lose! 22lb down so far...

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did have over 10st to lose to get to healthy BMI but i'm 6st of the way through the journey and still as motivated as ever to get to goal :) Look forward to reading how well you all are doing xx

I had 8st 12 to lose but now have 5st 4 to lose x back in track after Xmas but so far so good :)

Well done on all your weight losses so far. I'm sure all of us at the start of our journeys will be where you guys are in a not too distant future..

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

harassed_mother well done you!! thats very encouraging x :party0019:

Hi everyone,

I am calling out to all people who have over 10 stone to lose. I am looking for a weight loss budy to go through this journey with.

I am day 6 and feeling great. I have been 100% and am determined to stay that way until goal. I know that a slip on anything I shouldn't be having will take me to a place that I don't want to go again.

So anyone who's fancies buddying up let me know x x

Hi Becks, I have 7 st to lose and am in my second week.
Well done for taking the biggest step, we'll motivate each other to do this and achieve our goals xx

I have 6st to lose too.

I have 7st to lose, I start next week for the first time. I've never did anything like this, so i'm really looking forward to getting started :) xx

I have started CWP today. As I have done it before, I've decided to start a new diary as a fresh start. Fingers crossed for all of our weight losses ?

Hey. How is everyone doing? I am on the 2nd day of week 3. So far I have lost 1 stone 2lbs and 10 inches!!
I hope you are all doing well xxxx

Hi,

I also have a lot of weight to loose! I'm now on week 2 of SS and lost 12.5lbs when I was weighed on Monday. Would love to buddy up to support each other on this journey! ?

How are you finding it at the moment, I'm ok in the week but hate getting through the weekends!

Good luck!

Hey i currently am on day 4 of ss CD and i weighed a disgusting 20.9 stone im size 22/24 im currently living in hospital with my 12 month old baby who has a very rare cancer and feel asthough if he can have chemo n radio therapy i can do a poxy diet so here i am. .. Ive (naughty i know ) already weighed myself and lost 10lb in 4 days ive been doing lots of excercisr but todsy was told not too as i should wait for the diet to astablish itself. .. How is everyone getting on xx

Hi,

I also have a lot of weight to loose! I'm now on week 2 of SS and lost 12.5lbs when I was weighed on Monday. Would love to buddy up to support each other on this journey! ?

How are you finding it at the moment, I'm ok in the week but hate getting through the weekends!

Good luck!

Hi. You are doing really well.
I get weighed on Tuesdays.
I would like to buddy up too.
I am finding it fine at the moment. I agree weekends are more difficult. I have done CWP a couple of times before but I have a weight that I get to and then stop for some reason! This time it will be different. I am going to smash that weight and then some.
Good luck with your journey and let me know how you are getting on Xx

Back