Calling all people with 10st+ to loose

Hey i currently am on day 4 of ss CD and i weighed a disgusting 20.9 stone im size 22/24 im currently living in hospital with my 12 month old baby who has a very rare cancer and feel asthough if he can have chemo n radio therapy i can do a poxy diet so here i am. .. Ive (naughty i know ) already weighed myself and lost 10lb in 4 days ive been doing lots of excercisr but todsy was told not too as i should wait for the diet to astablish itself. .. How is everyone getting on xx

I am so sorry to hear that your 12 month old is so poorly. I hope that everything is going well.
Well done you for starting CWP at what must be an extremely stressful and difficult time.
10lb in 4 days is amazing! Well done. Xx

Weigh in tomorrow, will either be very close to or over a 4st loss! Think I will be just under that, unless the whoosh fairy pays me a visit tonight!

Well after a really difficult week, I have only lost 1 and a 1/2lbs. I'm back on SS this week as I just can't trust myself doing SS+ Anyway, onward and downward (the weight) I hope everyone is doing well. X

I've lost 3lb this week - disappointed but not unexpected - have ss+'d most of the week and head just hasn't been in the right place! Seem to alternate big and small losses so hopefully a bigger loss next week!

I've lost 3lb this week - disappointed but not unexpected - have ss+'d most of the week and head just hasn't been in the right place! Seem to alternate big and small losses so hopefully a bigger loss next week!

3lb is still good. It's nearly half of half a stone ?

I'm sticking to SS this week and hoping for a big loss.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Xx

I have had an SS+ day today, but sticking to 100% SS until my next weigh in next Tuesday :)

I alternate big/small too, but had two big ones so expecting a very low one this week :( Bladdy annoying!!

Hey. How is everyone doing? I have got my WI today so I'm hoping for a good loss.
I hope you are all well and seeing some good results xx

I m expecting another small loss when I weigh in today :( will take me to over 4st off though so not all bad! I just want to shrink faster!!!

Hi All. I've just had my 7th week WI and I have lost 5lb. That is a total of 2 stone 8lb. I am really pleased with my weight loss so far and I have proved to myself that even after a not so good week, I can get back on track. I hope everyone else is doing well xx. :)

Hey,

So i posted a thread in here actually earlier today, go check it out :)
For those of you who might remember me.. Hiya! :D .. for those who don't..

I'm Sinead, almost 23 years old.
I started Cambridge last March, aged 21 weighing almost 21 stone. Having just been for a gastric band consultation & getting turned down, i knew i had to take drastic measure into changing my life & losing weight. I put everything i had into this and i lost 7 stone in 6 months. Like most things in life, i got comfortable after losing 7 stone, i felt like my body deserved a break, i got a new job, got into a new relationship.. in a blink of an eye, 2 stone creeps back on again!

To cut the story short, here i am.

I know i don't longer have 10 stone or more to lose, but i did, and i have around 4 stone to lose now.. so if anybody wants to talk, wants any advise or just a friend who HAS been through the emotional, LONG and what seems like impossible at times battle of losing alot of weight - I'm here. Feel free to messege me anytime :)

x

Hi Everyone I have just had my week 8 WI and I have stayed the same! I'm hoping its due to it being TOTM. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a good week and a good loss next week. How is everyone else getting on? Xx :)

Heyy I'm Kirsteen. I have half my body weight to loose and it seems as though we're currently weighing the same and pretty much the same start weight. I'm happy to buddy up with you over facebook or on here, I'm always here if you need to have a wee rant or a confidence booster. xxx

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kirsteen. I've been struggling with my weight pretty much since i started secondary school and before I even realised I was weighing over 20 stone. :cry:
At that point I stopped being in denial about it. It was making me so unhappy all the time and was really needing to get sorted...

With over half my body weight to loose I just really wanted to get started straight away. I was so excited for my first weigh in because I had been so good all week. Eventhough the headaches and dizziness made me feel like I just wanted to curl up and give up. I know i'll be much happier and finally feel happy with myself on the outside aswell as the inside.

I started the cainbridge diet just over 4 weeks ago and I have done pretty well so far. I've lost 1stone and 7lbs so far. Which is not at all bad for a months hard work. I feel so much healthier and happier now I can feel the weight coming off. It's already improving my self esteem. I wanted to share a picture with you guys of me at my heaviest. Which I feel is one of the wost pictures ever, and I hope I will continue shriking as the months go on. :fingerscrossed:

15e8rrs.png

I've tried all of the shakes so far and the only ones I like are the Chocolate ones, Chocolate mint, Chocolate orange and Cappacino. YUMYUM. Black coffee is really helping me out alot, I havent tried any of the water flavorings yet but I will try them at some point.
I'm also so enjoying reading all your diaries, they're great. Those of you who have shared before and after photos, Thankyou so much. They have really helped me to see what is possible and they are so inspiring. Please all let me know how you are getting on and if anyone needs a bbm, texting or facebook buddy please let me know I'm always happy to talk to people who are dealing with the same issues. We can do this.

Much love to all my SOON TO BE SKINNIES... ;] :heartpump:​

Back