Calling all those 'Healthy eating' or 'Changing lifestyle'

I'm great thanks.
Been getting up for the gym at 6am and pushing myself a little more.
I have got my running back up to what it was by running 5k in 29mins 55 secs which is an achiement for me again, cos I lost it there for a while! lol
All looking good for fridays weigh in, so fingers crossed, i've roughly STS for a while now...
How about you?

Hellooo

Im so glad i found this thread, i do love this site, its so much help and support but all im seein is all the different diets etc etc i was wondered if there was a section for us who are just healthy eating and exercising.

I havent had a proper read throught this thread yet as im going to bed soon for an earlier night, but im sure i will catch up with everyone sooner or later lol

I got sooo fed up with going on "diets" so i just decided i just need a kick up the bum, start eating breakfast every day, cut out snacking if i can, and stop eating when im bored, drink more water, eat more fruit and veg :)

Fingers crossed it works for me because i only started today lol

Good luck Zoe!!

There is now a healthy eating section under the diets list, but I started this thread before there was, and its just continued... :D

I've lost 2lb this week, so i've managed to get the ball rolling again, i'm now healthy eating with an eye on low GI (use the recipes etc) and it aint stopping till I'm at goal... :clap:

Hope your all well, and have a great wk end!!

Back