CALLING ALL XEN HEADS !

liosalfar

I had my first weigh in the other day and my doc says I've lost 3kilo...which i think is about 61/2lbs...which is good..BUT i have been a bit disgruntled cos even when I have strayed from the path of righteousness I have not suffered any ill effects...so I've been reading ang googling my head off about Xenical and I thought i would post what I found.
It may seem really obvious to some...maybe even all of you..but it wasn't to me. APPARENTLY it works better if you take with a full glass of water about 5-10 ins before eating.(ive just been gobbling mine down as I put the plate on the table with about half glass of water) Tday I have tested the 10 mins before thing..twice..and twice i have neede loo quickly and have actually seen orange oil in the bowl FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN ON IT !!!
Sorry to be so yukky and to go on and on but I am sooo excited and if like me this wasn't obvious to you it might make you feel a little excited too, specially those of you who are losing little or none and are feeling disheartend, I would love to hear if anyone else trys this 10 mins before thing xx

That is good to know, I always take my pill just as Im about to sit down and eat, so will try your advice for the next few days and see if it makes a difference..

Well spotted :)

thanks for this post!!
i take my tablets with my food, i find it impossible to swallow tablets with just water, i think my body refuses to let it go down becuase i havent chewed anything! i might just have to find a way now!
i have been on the tablets for 2 weeks now and have seen some weight loss but nowhere near as much as people are talking on here!

ill try it and let you know how i get on
thanks again xx

lol i have to fill my mouth with water first and then slip the tablet in and then swallow, any kind of tablets if i put them straight in my mouth it makes me sick! x

Going to try the 10 minutes prior to eating idea! I always take mine with my meal or just after... Never see anything! Loose stools some days but no orange.

Liosalfar, welldone on your 61/2lb loss :0clapper: Keep up the good work. :p

Thanks for the tip about taking the tablets before the meal ;)

I thought you would only get orange stools if you ate too much fat? I'm on week 7 of Xenical and haven't had a single side effect, I also haven't eaten anything in that time with over 5g of fat per 100g. I had lost 24lbs when I got weighed a week ago so it must be working!

I thought you would only get orange stools if you ate too much fat? I'm on week 7 of Xenical and haven't had a single side effect, I also haven't eaten anything in that time with over 5g of fat per 100g. I had lost 24lbs when I got weighed a week ago so it must be working!

24 pounds in 7 weeks is very impressive... what are you eating??? Can I ask what you've been eating...? I would appreciate it very much.
Thanks!

Back