Calling all you lipotrimmers.....

Can you drink too much water? I think I'm on my 9th pint, will prob have 2 more before going to bed. Is this too much?

Can you drink too much water? I think I'm on my 9th pint, will prob have 2 more before going to bed. Is this too much?

Yes!

It is called water intoxication

Hyponatermia - Water Intoxication

The minimun water intake on Lipotrim is four pints a day plus the water you use to mix your milkshakes.

We normally get most our water from the food we eat.

So we must replace this.

You seem to have no problem drinking water but I think at the rate your going you should pull back a bit.

From what I see on here anything more than 6 litres does not seem to give any more benefit with weight loss.

Water should be drank over the course of the day.

Love Mini xxx

Wow that is a lot of water....as Mini says too much can have an adverse affect so do stick around the guide.....

Well I've had less water but I must say that I feel a little more hunger today? Can't work it out. By the way, how do you deal with 'the breath'?

listerine strips, I could buy them from the chemist I got my lipotrim from.
How is your day going ?

So you they are ok? I'm not too bad, keep thinking about food, I haven't cheated at all and really want to do this! Just been on the phone to my boyf, he's in the army, I only see him every other wk/end so he should see results, but typicically when he called I asked "what have you had for tea" to which he replied "chicken donna and chips" mmmmm, I feel like Homer Simpson :( I so want this to work, just can't understand why I feel a little more hungy today. Possibly cause I've been down town for some bits, you see I've been indoors since I started doing an essay, which has been good for disraction, to a point. bloody hell I havin a good old rant, sorry xxx

I know, tryin not to think about it :)

How r u any way, how rude of me!

Yeh im fine, boys are at their dads now for the weekend.....so will find it hard, as will get bored.

I know what you mean but after reading of others on here having to cook for families and partners I don't know how lucky I am. Only me n my pooch to feed. Must admit that has helped, no temptation :)
I'm having real problems with my wireless key board, keys aren't working properly Ggrrrrrrr

Yeah, y don't u pamper ur self, candle lite bath, cuddle up on the sofa a watch a good chick flick :)

Hi there

I started on Monday and also have that awful taste in my mouth. I'm not finding it too bad actually. My husband is away working so I think that is making it alot easier. He is one of these people that can eat anything and not put on weight!!!!

Looking foward to my weigh in on Monday to see how much I've lost - fingers crossed.

Good luck - will let you know how I get on.

Cheers
Julie

Julie well done on finding the forum.....if you wish to start a diary click on new thread at the top and then you can start your own thread.

Hi there

I started on Monday and also have that awful taste in my mouth. I'm not finding it too bad actually. My husband is away working so I think that is making it alot easier. He is one of these people that can eat anything and not put on weight!!!!

Looking foward to my weigh in on Monday to see how much I've lost - fingers crossed.

Good luck - will let you know how I get on.

Cheers
Julie

Hi, my bloke is in the army so only see him every other wk/end. At least he should be able to see the results :)
Today has probably my most testing. My friends daughters christening, larger, pot pie, chilli, then visited my parents who had indian take away, need I say more?!!!
Anyway survived unscathed, and feeling secretly very proud :)
Will post results tomorrow, although it'll only be my sixth day, good luck x

Wow well done you are doing so well it will be so worth it when you get on the scales

Thanx chick, how's your wk/end been without the boys?
can't wait for the morning, even though it's only ben six days I'm hoping for a good loss x

Its been quiet but sat in the garden sunning ...which I cant usually do as I cant relax with my youngest around

WI this morn, 8lbs off :) not bad at all and it was only a six day week! Week two, here we go :)

Back