Calling all you lipotrimmers.....

Hi there

I started on Monday and also have that awful taste in my mouth. I'm not finding it too bad actually. My husband is away working so I think that is making it alot easier. He is one of these people that can eat anything and not put on weight!!!!

Looking foward to my weigh in on Monday to see how much I've lost - fingers crossed.

Good luck - will let you know how I get on.

Cheers
Julie
Well, how'd you get on? :)

8 off, but I started totm yest so I figure next week should be a good loss too, that was my best week at ww, the one after totm :)

Yeah which is a little unnerving to be honest. I've resisted temptation when I've been in the situation but day to day I've been at home studying, so it's been relatively easy. That said I really wanted chinese take away last night, think it's because my ww wi was tuesday and I always had chinese following that, isn't it funny how you develop little habbits. Hope my new habbit is gonna be eating a hellva lot less :) :) :)

That is the hardest to get out of, habitual eating......I sometimes find myself going to the cupboards to get something but I wont be hungry just I had got used to doing it.

Do stick to it 100% as once you pick even a little bit you will struggle to get back on.......!

Keep up the fantastic work.

Oh I know, every time they is the slightest temptation I say to myself ".....(whatever it is that tempts me) is not worth ruining my goal" I really believe that diet will get me to goal, as no other diet ever has done!

Great attitude to have......keep it there all times and you will be at goal quicker than you think.

I really hope so Sonkie, I want it so bad! I'm deffo gonna do it this time, and when I get it, I aint letting go. Once read an article years ago but a woman whom like myself had always been a yoyo dieter, when she got to goal she had a gold chain soldered arond her waist. If she gained it went tighter and she had to get bak on track to loosen it off as she couldn't simply take it off. Really thinking about doing this, no excuses :)

I know what you mean but fir me it would be a limit, I need limits, like only 3 shakes, nothing else, it works fo me. Any way I'm only talking a little delicate chain, not one for tying my dog up with lol :D

Oooh I quite like the chain idea! :p

It's good isn't it? You know exactactly were you are at then, sometimes you don't notice a couple of pounds but this way you could nip it in the bud :)

What's btw? Sorry not up to speed :-S

Hi there - I have been on KT for nearly 3 weeks now. Have found this site and the others ones esp CD one really motivational. Have a look at the Inspiration section - with tonnes of photos of fab women and guys have done it. Log on anytime there is always a supportive message and reply to keep you motiviated!! I have never used a site like this before for anything and I really find it helpful ....it can get a little lonely when you are on SS so it good to know there are people out there going through the same journey!!!

Have you started yet? If so you know the first week is the worst and the hunger pangs are really gone after 3 or 4 days....BEST OF LUCK:D

Back