Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Calling out Blonde logic

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by reshmus, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. reshmus

reshmus Member

Hi!!
    I'm back... well sort off. I am finally back from my work trip in India (turned out to be 6 months long and not the 6 weeks that was originally planned for) and I also finally went on holiday to Africa.
    While in India, I feel off the wagon (READ was squashed under the wheels of the wagon as it sped on by). And I have subsequently gained most of the weight back. I am getting ready to sort myself out and figure out if I can do LL again.
    I just wanted to reconnect cause it has been a really really long time. How are ya? This is my first time logging in since March, I am sure a lot has happened since then.
    Hello to everyone else.

reshmus

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello Reshmus and welcome back! Glad you had a good time in India and were able to travel as well!! Wonderful!!

Sorry about that blasted wagon though!!! ;) BUt - yo are back and can now get on with whatever you need to!

While you have been away - I have plodded on, and I am starting RTM next week!! Woohoo!!! Really looking forward (nervously) to the challenge!

Other then that - all is good.

Alot of the regulars have gone from the forum. :( SO you may or may not recognise many of the faces that are about. But there are still a few of us familiar 'faces' I'm sure.

Good to have you back!! :)

XX

4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Reshmus! How ya doing? I was here last time you were around! good luck with whatever weight loss you do... I'm hoping to go into RTM in about 3 weeks but will still be around! Nice to have a familiar face back :)

5. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't know you, but welcome back - I bet your travels were amazing !!!

Good luck with LL

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Hey Karma! Reshmus is another Bay Area gal!!!!

Hey Reshmus! Karma lived in the Bay Area too!!!

Flippen small world, innit!! :)

7. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    welcome back, im new so dont know ya but hope u jump back on the ll wagon xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.