Calling out Blonde logic

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by reshmus, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. reshmus

reshmus Member

Hi!!
    I'm back... well sort off. I am finally back from my work trip in India (turned out to be 6 months long and not the 6 weeks that was originally planned for) and I also finally went on holiday to Africa.
    While in India, I feel off the wagon (READ was squashed under the wheels of the wagon as it sped on by). And I have subsequently gained most of the weight back. I am getting ready to sort myself out and figure out if I can do LL again.
    I just wanted to reconnect cause it has been a really really long time. How are ya? This is my first time logging in since March, I am sure a lot has happened since then.
    Hello to everyone else.

reshmus

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hello Reshmus and welcome back! Glad you had a good time in India and were able to travel as well!! Wonderful!!

Sorry about that blasted wagon though!!! ;) BUt - yo are back and can now get on with whatever you need to!

While you have been away - I have plodded on, and I am starting RTM next week!! Woohoo!!! Really looking forward (nervously) to the challenge!

Other then that - all is good.

Alot of the regulars have gone from the forum. :( SO you may or may not recognise many of the faces that are about. But there are still a few of us familiar 'faces' I'm sure.

Good to have you back!! :)

XX

4. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Reshmus! How ya doing? I was here last time you were around! good luck with whatever weight loss you do... I'm hoping to go into RTM in about 3 weeks but will still be around! Nice to have a familiar face back :)

5. karmawitch

karmawitch Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I don't know you, but welcome back - I bet your travels were amazing !!!

Good luck with LL

6. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

Hey Karma! Reshmus is another Bay Area gal!!!!

Hey Reshmus! Karma lived in the Bay Area too!!!

Flippen small world, innit!! :)

7. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    welcome back, im new so dont know ya but hope u jump back on the ll wagon xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.