• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Calling out Blonde logic

Hi!!
I'm back... well sort off. I am finally back from my work trip in India (turned out to be 6 months long and not the 6 weeks that was originally planned for) and I also finally went on holiday to Africa.
While in India, I feel off the wagon (READ was squashed under the wheels of the wagon as it sped on by). And I have subsequently gained most of the weight back. I am getting ready to sort myself out and figure out if I can do LL again.
I just wanted to reconnect cause it has been a really really long time. How are ya? This is my first time logging in since March, I am sure a lot has happened since then.
Hello to everyone else.

reshmus

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Hello Reshmus and welcome back! Glad you had a good time in India and were able to travel as well!! Wonderful!!

Sorry about that blasted wagon though!!! ;) BUt - yo are back and can now get on with whatever you need to!

While you have been away - I have plodded on, and I am starting RTM next week!! Woohoo!!! Really looking forward (nervously) to the challenge!

Other then that - all is good.

Alot of the regulars have gone from the forum. :( SO you may or may not recognise many of the faces that are about. But there are still a few of us familiar 'faces' I'm sure.

Good to have you back!! :)

XX

Hey Reshmus! How ya doing? I was here last time you were around! good luck with whatever weight loss you do... I'm hoping to go into RTM in about 3 weeks but will still be around! Nice to have a familiar face back :)

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
I don't know you, but welcome back - I bet your travels were amazing !!!

Good luck with LL

Hey Karma! Reshmus is another Bay Area gal!!!!

Hey Reshmus! Karma lived in the Bay Area too!!!

Flippen small world, innit!! :)

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
welcome back, im new so dont know ya but hope u jump back on the ll wagon xxx