calling Serena A

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi serena how are you getting on this week?
x

Well I've stuck to it so far but feeling poorly today, I have a sore throat and I ache everywhere. On the plus side I've not been in the slightest bit hungry! I made the cheesecake topping on the weekend as I don't have the bars cos I know I'll binge on them but it was still good!

How's you been? x

sorry to hear youre not feeling well,theres a lot going round,ive not been hungry either,thank goodness.That wheat bag i bought I took to bed with me,andy was in bed when i got home asleep and woke up in the night with him throwing it across the room he said it stunk!!xx

No that just wouldnt do!!Mind you i have to agree it did stink but i thought lavender helped you sleep!!

Nah it probably just makes your OH pretend to be asleep because lavender makes you smell like an old lady! Very attractive!

Switching the subject I've just tried some coffee in my vanilla shake - it was very nice. I have to admit I'm starting to get a bit bored with the food now so i'm a bit scared if I have a bad WI one week that it might throw me off track. This forum is fab though - keeps the old fingers occupied.

Well I have made a vanilla pack last all day in my coffee ive just put a bit in each time,im a bit bored too, keep eating the choc tetra as ice cream,i wish we could have the meal instead of the milk and an extra pack x

How sad is this, I actually worked out this morning that it's been around 700 weeks since I was last at target and since then I've tried and tried to get to goal. So I thought hey I know CD works so what's the next 20 weeks or so of my life to sort this out once and for all compared with the last 700 weeks of failed attempts?!

I really must go to bed now - I've tired my brain thinking about it again xx

Wow when you put it like that its nothing is it,Im off to bed soon also.night serena have a good day tomorrow xx

Hi ladies, Penny from the group here, hope your both feeling good and staying strong, I'm still not well, awaiting blood test results, its not diet related, but its making it very hard to stay with this diet.
Have a very long day in london tommorrow, getting train at 6am, home at 8pm if Iam lucky, any suggestions on how to stay strong. Theres a buffet lunch, help!

Hi Penny, sorry you're poorly and hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you have a real day of it tomorrow - don't blow it so close to WI or Rosie will kick your butt! If that's not motivation enough I don't know what else is! xx

Hiya girls,sorry youre poorly penny,but serena is right Rosie will kick your butt,be afraid be very afraid!!
xx

girls your so right, shes not at all softly softly like sally, she takes no excuses or reasons, still not sure what to do, wish I had the stuff for cheesecake

:worthy::worthy::worthy:Penny this is what you would be doing in that little room dont you touch that buffet,drink the WATER!!!
havent you got any bars?
xx

yeah, Iam going to take a bar with me, and tetras, but i used to live in london, and there are food places everywhere, I think I will be fine with the buffet lunch,its when Iam on my own the trouble starts, just in case i will take my knee pads with me:sigh:
The journey is going to be so long tho, on the train, im not too worried about, its the tube, no loos, ohhhhhhhhh want to hide at home

Ohhhhh really scared now, how the hell am I going to walk in the main room, see you and serena and not bust out laughing, you rat bag

Yes that is the problem is the loo,its so hard I do feel for you,but just remember you are the only one of us that could be at goal by xmas how fab would that be,hey you could be in the xmas newsletter!!
xx

Back