Calorie count and exercise diary

Hellooooo! Thanks for following, hopefully it won't be too bloody boring for u!! Have u got an app to count? I use my net diary x

I am using myfitnesspal on my phone and finding it really handy. I am using a pad and writting it down as well :rolleyes:

I think the hardest thing is waiting till Sunday to stand on my scales again lol

Oh I know!!! As long as you're tracking, you'll be fine! X

I have kettlenetixs at home and its amazing how much a little 4kg weight can make you hurt. especially when I used to lifting over twice that in a body pump class (not anymore tho :( I've become a bit of a slacker). What other exercise do you do?

Malibu XX

I do all different things really. I do yogalates, running, core sessions. Whatever is on really, I'd love to regularly swim too, might make that a new years resolution lol x

Did a cracking gym circuit to make up for it tho haha x

Well done! Good damage limitation lol

Today:
Choc weetabix n skimmed milk
Tea

Ham salad
Activia yogurt
Two YES two mince pies :(
AND 2 roses

Cup a soup

Chicken in fajita mix with peppers and corn on the cob

Exercise: boxing circuit session

Cals: 1725
Exercise cals: 397

Tano said:
Today:
Choc weetabix n skimmed milk
Tea

Ham salad
Activia yogurt
Two YES two mince pies :(
AND 2 roses

Cup a soup

Chicken in fajita mix with peppers and corn on the cob

Exercise: boxing circuit session

Cals: 1725
Exercise cals: 397

Well done! Boxing training is hard!

Well I actually realised how unfit o really am tonight!!! :( it was soooo hardcore! Punch station an jump station and a crunch station with loads of cardio bits in between! X

You'll see your fitness improve the more you do it! Well done for starting!

Bostik said:
You'll see your fitness improve the more you do it! Well done for starting!

Haha thanks. I'm a hood runner so I though I'd be much fitter. It really was torture haha!

I have had some serious calories today! But did another gym sesh so feeling good! I'm going to weigh in the morning and update stats x

gd with weigh in iv eat non stop will be goin gym after xmas carnt wait let us all kno how u get on xx

Back