Calorie count and exercise diary

georgina2930 said:
gd with weigh in iv eat non stop will be goin gym after xmas carnt wait let us all kno how u get on xx

Thanks lovely, I will do. There's just so much bad food around me at the mo, I can't stop picking!!! X

dont worry i saw i gained 2pound and have eat everything so 2orrow i will do my best its hard when food is so good lol x

georgina2930 said:
dont worry i saw i gained 2pound and have eat everything so 2orrow i will do my best its hard when food is so good lol x

Absolutely!!! Tomorrow is a new day as they say! U can do it :)

*Shanny* said:
Im the same picking to much.. x u ok? x

Hi lovely! In so glad work is over coz I won't have crap to pick at now! I'm getting a cold! Didn't count cals yesterday! Was too scared to lol. Did exercise tho and went again this morning to a class. I'm really enjoying exercising and counting cals. I just want to maintain anything between 9st 7 and 10 stone so I'll be happy with that. I weighed myself yesterday and it said 10 2, so I'm gonna try and get those 2lbs off before Xmas. X

Indian last night so god knows how many cals! Accompanied by loads of wine!!! Back to counting today. Still did a gym class yesterday morning and LOVED it! Going for a run today once I can drag myself up!!! X

Run complete!!! Followed by egg on toast with tea and a yogurt :D

Lp80 said:
Well done on the run! Will be heading out for mine soon :)

It was lively, really enjoyed it. When I left, the snow was hammering down but then stopped. Enjoy yours xxx

In the snow too?? Well done!

Weighed 10st 2 this morning (after egg on toast) x

Had a slice of bread n butter dinner is lasagne, oven chips, peas all followed with haagen daaz after..... Well it is Xmas! X

Mmmmm which flavour Ice cream? I am jealous ;) it was sleeting down as I ran and my fingers went numb under my winter fleece gloves lol! Just warming up with a hot choc now :) enjoy dinner!

Lp80 said:
Mmmmm which flavour Ice cream? I am jealous ;) it was sleeting down as I ran and my fingers went numb under my winter fleece gloves lol! Just warming up with a hot choc now :) enjoy dinner!

The toffee one, think it's Dulche Leche. YUM! I've exercised every day since last Sunday now so am having a bit of a "Sod it Sunday" I am going to try really hard this week to get those 2lbs off tho! I'd like to ideally be in the 9's on Xmas day ;) x

Planning on exercising every day till Xmas day too. Xmas day and boxing day off then every day including NYE. X

Mmm sounds delish! :)
With my job I can only exercise 3 x a week. Think I would be shattered if I did anymore lol!
Good luck this week Hun. You can so do it! X

Lp80 said:
Mmm sounds delish! :)
With my job I can only exercise 3 x a week. Think I would be shattered if I did anymore lol!
Good luck this week Hun. You can so do it! X

Thanks lovely, you too! Are u maintaining or still trying to lose? X

Am quite happy where I am but I was 9st 2lbs in my early 20s so would like to be 128lbs to 130lbs I think. My maintenance is 1690 cals now so am mega close to my maintenance cals anyway :)

Back