Calorie count and exercise diary

Lp80 said:
Am quite happy where I am but I was 9st 2lbs in my early 20s so would like to be 128lbs to 130lbs I think. My maintenance is 1690 cals now so am mega close to my maintenance cals anyway :)

Amazing!!! How tall are you? X

Lol! I feel good and would not want to go below 9st 2 as I would feel too slim. It's funny though, calorie counting and mfp has made me realise that we can eat really well and be slim. I used to think you had to starve to be where I am now but it's quite the opposite! (check my diary lol). Running helps loads as well! What is your goal? X

Lp80 said:
Lol! I feel good and would not want to go below 9st 2 as I would feel too slim. It's funny though, calorie counting and mfp has made me realise that we can eat really well and be slim. I used to think you had to starve to be where I am now but it's quite the opposite! (check my diary lol). Running helps loads as well! What is your goal? X

I'd love to be 9st 7 but am happy with anything between 9 7 and 10st. I'll defo check out your diary. My diary is pretty unrealistic to what I'd usually eat as it's Xmas and I'm off work etc. I really woul like 2lbs off this week tho. Got kettlercise again tonight which is tough. Looking forward to it tho (weirdo lol) what do u weigh now? I can't see stats as I'm using iPhone xx

Ok back to logging:
Breakfast: 2 cups of tea
2 seeded wholemeal toast with LF spread an marmite

Lunch: quavers
3 digestives (terrible lunch)

Dinner: pork in a creamy mushroom sauce with broccolli, mange tout and baby corn.
Activia prune yog

Exercise: kettlercise class

Total cals: 1171
Exercise cals: 406

Last edited:
Tano said:
I'd love to be 9st 7 but am happy with anything between 9 7 and 10st. I'll defo check out your diary. My diary is pretty unrealistic to what I'd usually eat as it's Xmas and I'm off work etc. I really woul like 2lbs off this week tho. Got kettlercise again tonight which is tough. Looking forward to it tho (weirdo lol) what do u weigh now? I can't see stats as I'm using iPhone xx

You will get there honey, no problem :) is that a kettle bell workout? Sounds tough!! I'm 130.9lbs to be exact! That will be higher by the end of the year though lol!

Yeah it's a core kettle bell workout. Tough at the time and kills after but I really enjoy it haha. You're soooo close to your goal. X

Haha it's definitely hard work. I only lift the 2k coz I hurt soooo much the next day! X

*Shanny* said:
LOL i was told to get the 10kg... hell no settled for the 5kg instead..:D:D

TEN????? Jesus!!!! I struggle with the 2 and am still only contemplating the 4!!! X

It's not THAT bad..... Until the next day when u can't actually move! Lol x

Whooooooop I've just weighed myself... 10 stone!!! 2lbs off :D xxx

Back