Ketchup

Exercise:
1 hour punch jump crunch class
1 hour kettlercise class

Total cals: 1568
Exercise cals: 900 (I'm gonna die)

Wowzas! Awesome calorie burn!!

Lp80 said:
Ha! It's so good I had to compliment a million times lol! Sorry! My iPhone is rubbish! X

Hahahahaha! Mines the same!!! I'm dreading the hours of 6-8!!! I'll report back later if I make it haha x

Hi shanny, last weigh in the other day was 10 stone!!! I'm training so much at the mo that I'm just eating whenever I'm hungry!!! Just done a 2 hour session and wolfed down 2 spicy bean burgers with salad. Was having one but am so glad I had 2 haha!!! Are u calorie counting??? Xxx

Going to weigh again in the morning. Doing a core exercise plan at home tomorrow. Lasts about 20-30 minutes. I'm going to hurt so much tomorrow! Going out for coffee and cake tomoz with a friend in the morning so will class that as my breakfast. Not sure about lunch but am having fajitas tomorrow. Excited about those!!! :)

Tomorrow sounds yummy!

georgina2930 said:
hi hun how often do u weigh ureself if u dont mind me askin x

Usually once a week, but since I've been upping the exercise, I've been eating a bit more, so I've just been keeping am eye on it to make sure it's not creeping up too much!!! X

georgina2930 said:
i need 2 start gym in the new year carnt wait hope u get good results next wi x

Thanks hun. I feel so much better for it and I can already see a difference on my hips and stomach. I am looking forward to having a few days off now tho ;)

Whooooooop 9stone 12 this morning!!! Another 2lb off. Imagine how much I could have lost with all this exercise if I didn't eat the crap haha. I'm so please :D
This will hopefully allow me to achieve my mini goal of not going over 10st at Xmas xx

Whooooooop 9stone 12 this morning!!! Another 2lb off. Imagine how much I could have lost with all this exercise if I didn't eat the crap haha. I'm so please :D
This will hopefully allow me to achieve my mini goal of not going over 10st at Xmas xx
Yay well done you :).......... :) now share your secrets with me lol..!

*Shanny* said:
Yay well done you :).......... :) now share your secrets with me lol..!

Shanny it is literally exercise because I've still eaten crap!! Had chocolates, crisps, cake and a mcdonalds in the last 3 days!!! X

Shanny it is literally exercise because I've still eaten crap!! Had chocolates, crisps, cake and a mcdonalds in the last 3 days!!! X
Oh dear that is alot of crap missy LOL... my gym have stopped classes now till the new year.. booo i love my classes but will go and do an hour in the gym in the morning.

Are u watching your food positions? but even thou u have eaten all of that you have counted calories havent you? x

*Shanny* said:
Oh dear that is alot of crap missy LOL... my gym have stopped classes now till the new year.. booo i love my classes but will go and do an hour in the gym in the morning.

Are u watching your food positions? but even thou u have eaten all of that you have counted calories havent you? x

Yeah I've been counting calories but have been eating about 1600-1700 a day because I'm exercising so much. Just doing a core set at home today as I'm hurting so much. A gym sesh will be lovely for you, it makes u feel so much better doesn't it. X

Back