Calorie count and exercise diary

Well done on your weight loss, I've just got to 10stone too, what's your goal, I'm trying to get to 9stone but feel that may just be a dream!

Catherine_UK said:
Well done on your weight loss, I've just got to 10stone too, what's your goal, I'm trying to get to 9stone but feel that may just be a dream!

Thanks Hun. My goal is 9 7, but likewise, I feel it's never going to happen. Can't manage to stay in the 9's for long haha! I just want to be between 9 7 and 10 and I think I'll be happy! I don't want to constantly watch what I eat and want to live a little! X

Kettlecise done!

Tomorrow I have an 8:30am run planned and then I'm swimming at night with the OH. Hvent been swimming in ages so looking forward to that even though I'm the slowest swimmer ever!!! Eaten well under my cals today and am starving but in bed now so it's tough haha! Got my nephew tomoz so may have a nice little lunch with him tomoz ;) x

Sazbirl said:
Well done on your loss and all that fab exercise you are doing.x

Thankyou. Really enjoying the calorie counting and exercise. Feels like no effort at all (food wise) xx

8;30 am run complete! Peanut butter on brown toast! Yum x

Lp80 said:
Sounds like a fab morning!

Thanks Hun. Got my nephew today so may have a mcdonalds lunch as a treat with him. Depends if he's a little sod or not'! Going swimming tonight too so won't feel too bad if I do. X

Tano said:
Thanks Hun. Got my nephew today so may have a mcdonalds lunch as a treat with him. Depends if he's a little sod or not'! Going swimming tonight too so won't feel too bad if I do. X

Aww cute. Hope you have fun :)
I am off to work! Eurgh!

Does licking a cake mix bowl count towards calories??? No thought not! :D

Today:

Peanut butter on 2 wholemeal toast
Tea x2

Mcchicken sandwich meal with diet coke n BBQ dip
2 Tom n jerry cakes

Glorious goan lentil soup

Exercise: 30 min run

Total cals: 1561
Exercise cals: 233

Last edited:
Lol I used to love making them tom and jerry cakes. We'd always fight for the best sticker things lol

Haha we didn't have enough mixture for all the cases so we had a spare pic for him to eat lol. They were delish. This is dangerous tho coz I've also had a mini crunchy from a selection box :/ xx

Tomorrows plan:

2choc weetabix skimmed milk
Tea

Low fat cheese n onion deli filler sandwich
Crisps
Banana

2 spicy bean nacho burgers with beetroot and carrot salad n ketchup

Exercise: kettlercise

Total cals: 1437
Exercise cals: 400

May not go swimming now. Hurting! At least I've ran today! X

Scrap the choc weetabix, OH has eaten them all which means I've had toast and butter instead! The sod! X

And... I'm doing a double class tonight! Boxing circuit followed by kettles! X

Back