Calorie count and exercise diary

Yeah I've been counting calories but have been eating about 1600-1700 a day because I'm exercising so much. Just doing a core set at home today as I'm hurting so much. A gym sesh will be lovely for you, it makes u feel so much better doesn't it. X
I should really do my kettleworx stuff now.... instead of watching tv :) so your calorie intake is good.

when you were on CD.. 1000 plan did you feel hungry? Ive given up on WW already.. but im very impressed with your efforts thou. x

*Shanny* said:
I should really do my kettleworx stuff now.... instead of watching tv :) so your calorie intake is good.

when you were on CD.. 1000 plan did you feel hungry? Ive given up on WW already.. but im very impressed with your efforts thou. x

Ahhhh thanks Hun. The 1000 plan just didn't work for me. I gained every week so went back down to 810 after 3 weeks. As soon as I introduced food I was really really hungry and just couldn't get it right. 810 was more rigid and worked much better for me. I think I'm going to stick to calorie counting and exercise for maintenance after Xmas. I don't feel like I'm dieting at all at th moment and now I'm in the swing of the fitness, I'm really enjoying it x

OH has rang and said he'll take me to zizi for lunch today as a treat!!! Sooo food has to change!

Breakfast: activia mango fat free yog
Coffee

Costa: skinny latte and blueberry muffin :)

Lunch: zizi prawn linguini

Might have a snack later like a wrap or something.

Cals so far without snack: 1112
Exercise: core workout: 150

Oh how lovely ive been zizi's once and had a lovely hot pasta..

ive just done my kettleworx core and feel sick lol.. but will keep going till christmas :) im going to CC in the New year... may try 1200 to start off with.

you enjoying yours hols so far? normally id be doing Literacy.. now :(

*Shanny* said:
Oh how lovely ive been zizi's once and had a lovely hot pasta..

ive just done my kettleworx core and feel sick lol.. but will keep going till christmas :) im going to CC in the New year... may try 1200 to start off with.

you enjoying yours hols so far? normally id be doing Literacy.. now :(

Yep I'm loving the holidays although I have the biggest pile of marking ever thy hasn't been touched yet :( going to try and get a load done tomorrow.

Well done on kettle. I've just done my core workout for the day. Its only a 20 minute session. Soooo glad it's done and I don't have to worry about doing any more haha!

Well done on the fab loss!

A kettle bell is a weight with a round handle at the top that you swing about. Its a killer!

Tano what does your core work out consist of?

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
A kettle bell is a weight with a round handle at the top that you swing about. Its a killer!

Tano what does your core work out consist of?

Malibu xx

Hi, I do reps of lots of different moves that work the core, side and back muscles. Things like leg raises, balance moves, planks etc. X

Today's food = 1779 cals
Exercise cals = 150

Had wraps for dinner just now :)

Morning, completed my final day of 12 days of fitness challenge. Did kettlercise this morning! Going to weigh in the morning so check out my pre-Xmas weight. May go for a run in the morning too. OH is off so will try and get him to join me although I bet the lazy sod won't! Had egg on toast x2 and tea for breakfast. Will update cals later as I'm not sure what I'll be having today yet x

Ok today:

Egg on 2 toast (fried eggs) x2
Tea

Jelly
Banana
Crisps
Tea

Fajita chicken with mixed peppers and corn on the cob
1 tortilla wrap
1tbsp LF Mayo

Exercise: kettlercise

Cals: 1346