Calorie count and exercise diary

My scales say I've gained 7lbs!!! Is that actually possible over 3 days???

I now feel disgusting! Meant to be out drinking tonight and don't want to go :(

I weighed on boxing day and it said I gained 8 pounds, weighed again today and now it's only 1 pound.. And I'm due for the bathroom so I suppose it's not too bad. That gain will be gone soon, it's probably not a real gain :)

goodbyeflab said:
I weighed on boxing day and it said I gained 8 pounds, weighed again today and now it's only 1 pound.. And I'm due for the bathroom so I suppose it's not too bad. That gain will be gone soon, it's probably not a real gain :)

Oh god I actually can't believe it, I even got on 4times to double check! Feel horrible :(

And I am NOT updating my stats with that weight; I'm getting it all off! X lol

Aww some of it will be most likely off by tomorrow, you probably just have more food in your stomach and it needs to get out x

goodbyeflab said:
Aww some of it will be most likely off by tomorrow, you probably just have more food in your stomach and it needs to get out x

Hahaha I hope so! I will weigh again in the morning. Got a punch jump crunch circuit tomorrow at 10am which I'm definitely going to. My gym isn't open today so
I need to get out and have a run. I'm going to definitely eat better from today. NYE target: get rid of those 7lbs!!! :)

Lunch is rachel's organic Greek style coconut yogurt. :p

602 cals today so far and no exercise x

Yeah drink loads of water and get back on track and it'll drop off! Don't worry too much about it, it's not an actual 7lb gain!

Brie and crackers = 880 cals so far! Probs won't be running, actually can't be arsed. Gym class all booked for tomorrow tho x

Hey chick I gained 3lbs in 2 days did a naughty CD day and lost it this morning ;) honestly u can do it by NYE.... I will be banging on the gym doors tomorrow lol what else u eaten today? X

Had a cheese omelette and a shortbread finger for dinner. Going out tonight but my drive. I'll update tomoz!

No exercise
Total cals: 1550

Update: add alcohol to that haha! I am bloody drinking x

Enjoy :)

Baby-belle said:
Here to follow wasn't sure which is your diary :)

Thanks honey! My diary will probably make u feel like a saint haha x

Ouchie head!!! Lots of wine and vodka later and you can forget that bloody gym class!!! I'm going to go kettlercise tomorrow and then the punch circuit the next day definitely!!! Oh god, I feel so bad not going again!

Anyway, to add to the alcohol, when I got in I had loads of cold pizza. I'm not going to weigh until NYE morning now. I'm going to be goo on the food front today tho x

Breakfast: tea
Special k red berries with skimmed milk
Nature valley granola bars

Been thinking about my new years resolutions and I'm going for one fitness one and one lifestyle one:
Fitness: aim to exercise at least 5 times a week
Lifestyle: eat more fruit and veg on a daily basis and swap hot drinks for water during the day

Back