Calorie counted recipes for meals

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by FatRatWrangler, 13 November 2008 Social URL.

1. FatRatWrangler

FatRatWrangler Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    ... is there such a thing?

I am getting very adventurous with cooking, and i hope i can merge in my diet without disappointment of missing out on yummies.

I know there are some WW recipe books out there, are there other ones with ready counted recipes on the internet?

Any one have any links to these treasures? :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missal

missal Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi

Before i decided that slimfast was the route i was taking i picked up a rosemary conley magazine (can't remember the exact name of the mag and i didn't even know it was hers probably wouldn't have bought it!) but there were loads and loads of recipes in there for low cal recipes and they looked so nice!

I find them to be very useful for my evening meal, there are also lots of lunch time recipes soups etc. Well worth a read

This months has a crimbo dinner menu aswell and a 2009 wall planner!

Missal x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.