Calorie counter

Yasmine

One last chance
For those who are interested I made a database that calculates the amounts of calories consumed, accurately.

I dunno about you guys, but I hate using the bloody calculator all the time. I make so many mistakes and I may even miss out on something which would make my calorie intake look smaller then it actually is lol.

If you want it just send me your email and I'll give it to you.

Please note that it's not all that high tech. All it does is add up calories that you manually type in yourself. So you will need the use of calorie counting book or something. It's a good way to keep track too.

I also added tabs at the bottom going up to 14, labelled Day 1, 2 etc. So you can write down your diary seperatly for each day rather than having to save so many databases and use up too much disk space :D, enjoy.

What a fab idea. I would love you to send it to me (if you don't mind that is!). I was thinking of subscribing with that weight loss resources website but its £9 a month for basically the same thing. I have the same book as you. It is good but I just wish there wasnt so many ready meals listed in it. Takes me forever to find out simple things like a tomato or something! I'll message you my email address. Thanks chick x

Oh god I know what you mean!

Waaay too many ready meals LOL.

Hi Yas!

Thank you sooo much for sending me this ... my pc is asking me what programme was used to make it before it'll open it - or asking me to chose a prog to open it with .... I'm at work so can't ask DH - can you help??
Told you I might need a tutorial as well (it's terrible being OLD!! :()

Thank you xxxx

Aww hehe no worries.

Ok, do you have Microsoft excel?

Aaaaaargh!! Yes I do - but when I use that it's all in gibberish and it's talking about text import wizards or some such alien ..... BOOHOO - think I'm gonna have to wait till I can show it to DH :( xx

I'm such a dumbdumb

Last edited:
Sure!

Sure!
I'll have to send it to you when I've finished college. I have it on my home computer.

Aaaaaargh!! Yes I do - but when I use that it's all in gibberish and it's talking about text import wizards or some such alien ..... BOOHOO - think I'm gonna have to wait till I can show it to DH :( xx

I'm such a dumbdumb
Aww you're not a dumb dumb :).

Ok, if you have Windows Vista, it's going to ask you for permission to open it. Allow it access.

It will then ask you what you want to open it with, it should automatically open it to Microsoft excel when you press open (or ok depends what it says). If not, there should be a button saying browse, click it and search for Microsoft Excel. Then click ok and it should open :)

That would be handy, at the moment im using myfitnesspal.com and not sure its always acurate, email is [email protected] thanks Yas :)

Sure!
I'll have to send it to you when I've finished college. I have it on my home computer.

Thanks chick.

If you dont have excel on your computer, you can always download openoffice.org that gives you the equivelant to excel, word etc, really good too.

oooh yas your a little star arnt you!

could i have it please?

I know i am 5 weeks away but it will be so handy to have :)

[email protected]

oooh yas your a little star arnt you!

could i have it please?

I know i am 5 weeks away but it will be so handy to have :)

[email protected]
Aww thanks :)
Yeah you can have it. I'll be sending it to you when I get home, I'm in college right now :)

Thanks honey :hug99:

Hiya Yas .... apparently the reason I can't open it is because we have XL and an older version of Office than the one you saved it in. This is what DH has asked ....

"Is it possible to ask this person to open the file and re-save a copy with a .xls suffix rather than .xlsx which is the Vista version?"

I am also reminded of that old but very true saying "Remember no good turn ever goes unpunished" :)

DH has also just said sending it in this format if you can will also make it available to anyone else who doesn't have Vista and/or Office 2007 ..... If you can't - I guess I'm just not meant to have it!! :(

Hiya Yas .... apparently the reason I can't open it is because we have XL and an older version of Office than the one you saved it in. This is what DH has asked ....

"Is it possible to ask this person to open the file and re-save a copy with a .xls suffix rather than .xlsx which is the Vista version?"

I am also reminded of that old but very true saying "Remember no good turn ever goes unpunished" :)

DH has also just said sending it in this format if you can will also make it available to anyone else who doesn't have Vista and/or Office 2007 ..... If you can't - I guess I'm just not meant to have it!! :(
oh I think I can do that! hold on a sec

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONE!! Thank YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :):):):) xxxxxxxx

LOL yay! you're welcome :)

Back