Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

So today has been a little hard I'm not going to lie. Mainly because I had so little calories yesterday it has made me more hungry today (makes sense though) So I have had more during the day than I normally would but still doing fine! :) I can see why people do 5:2 and eat normally on the other 5 days rather than restricting calories.

Wednesday 9th April

Breakfast: Banana, Strawberries (144cals)
Snack: 5 mikado sticks (55cals)
Dinner: WW tomato soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 extra light triangles, raspberries (282cals)
Tea: Mozarella Pitta Pizza (photo to follow! :)), lettuce, cucumber, pepper, red onion, tomato ketchup (310cals)
Snacks: low cal hot choc, oaty choc chip cookies, 3 squares dairy milk, Sugar free jelly (234cals)

Total - 1,025cals

Which leaves me with 175 calories. I was going to try and stick to 1,000 cals this week plus the fast days up until the weekend but I just feel it will be too little and I will more likely fall off the wagon before the weekend so think I'll keep those extra 200 calories and eat away :D up to my allowance of 1,200.

Not sure what to have yet although I am baking tonight so might keep them for a couple of cheeky spoons of cake mixture haha. xxx

Sorry again for the abundance of posts but I need everyone's advice! This may be too much information but I can not go to the toilet! No wonder I am so bloated and feeling so fat. I haven't been since Saturday morning and it's now wednesday and no sign of it happening anytime soon. I feel like I want to, I just can't! :( Where is it going?! Any advice would be really, really appreciated!!! xxxx

Oh dear, I am an expert in this sadly haha! It's been a problem for the whole of my life and I once went a whole two weeks as a kid :( Omg it doesn't bear thinking about now lol!

It's not a nice feeling though but apart from suggesting you drink loads of water which you are already doing, eating loads of fruit and veg and getting plenty of exercise I don't know what to suggest apart from certain remedies you can get from the chemist. It will be because you're not getting the usual bulk that you get from eating normally. I hope it resolves itself soon hun as it's not pleasant xx

So, even though you've struggled a bit with the diet today (not surprising after yesterday), you have done so well to keep yourself on track. Just try not to let the lure of the cake mix get the better of you :D

Oh dear, I am an expert in this sadly haha! It's been a problem for the whole of my life and I once went a whole two weeks as a kid :( Omg it doesn't bear thinking about now lol!

It's not a nice feeling though but apart from suggesting you drink loads of water which you are already doing, eating loads of fruit and veg and getting plenty of exercise I don't know what to suggest apart from certain remedies you can get from the chemist. It will be because you're not getting the usual bulk that you get from eating normally. I hope it resolves itself soon hun as it's not pleasant xx

So, even though you've struggled a bit with the diet today (not surprising after yesterday), you have done so well to keep yourself on track. Just try not to let the lure of the cake mix get the better of you :D

Hi Sammy,

Thank you so much for your reply. Well it finally happened this morning thank god! Haha. Was getting beyond a joke! Afraid yesterday and the night before have been off plan :( it was my uncle's funeral yesterday so just ate sandwiches and cakes and general rubbish and the night before was eating cake mixture and stuff so really not good 1 and a half days but I'm not defeated! Picking myself up and carrying on. I am so close to a stone I'm not going to let a little slip up ruin my good work. Straight back on it today then off plan at the weekend for the hen do (but going to try and be goodish) then soup challenge on Monday so fingers crossed I don't do too much damage! xxx

Oh there you are, missed you yesterday! Oh well it's understandable that you went a bit off plan with it being your uncle's funeral, it can't have been an easy day.

At least you are getting back to it today even though you are having time off at the weekend so well done!

You enjoy your weekend. Monday can be a fresh start :)

I know! Sorry for going awol Sammy but I'm back. Did you think I'd left you? :) Missed you too! Thank you. Yeah it was pretty rubbish. And we were singing one of the hymns in the chapel and my Aunty collapsed in the pew sobbing her heart out bless her. It was awful to watch, but will hopefully get easier for her.

Monday will indeed be a fresh start! Still want to have a good day today so it just goes to show that my mindset has changed! As normally I'd of gone sod it and eaten loads today. It's fat friday in the office and there is bacon sarnies and lots of choc and sweets swanning around but I'm resisting! :D How times change! How are you getting on? xxx

Hey Kirsty, hope your well hun, haven't heard from you. Wanted to know if your doing the soup challenge tomorrow ? Don't know if you had time to read the guidelines but DAY 1 is a no carb day. I don't know if you've done any preparation for it food shopping wise or if your ok to start tomorrow. Just post on the soup challenge thread and update me hun. :) There are lots of girls starting tomorrow, you'll have lots of support if you want a cracking week ! :p

Kay xx

Forgot to add Kirsty, good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, and sorry for not responding, been away for the weekend on the hen do! I am starting the challenge today and have posted in the soup thread, just need you to check when you get a sec if everything sounds ok! :D

Weigh in was bad! :( 3 1/2 lbs on, but I'm not defeated and will lose that this week hopefully. So weighed in this morning at 11. 8 1/2. Can't wait to start eating healthy today. Feel like rubbish after the weekend xxx

Thanks Kay, and sorry for not responding, been away for the weekend on the hen do! I am starting the challenge today and have posted in the soup thread, just need you to check when you get a sec if everything sounds ok! :D

Weigh in was bad! :( 3 1/2 lbs on, but I'm not defeated and will lose that this week hopefully. So weighed in this morning at 11. 8 1/2. Can't wait to start eating healthy today. Feel like rubbish after the weekend xxx

Hey hun, don't worry I gained 3lbs last week then by Saturday morning was 2lbs down then had meal out and on sunday morning was 2lbs up again :(. But I started the challenge from yesterday, so am on DAY 2 today, hope these 2 days can help the scales go down for tomorrow. Don't worry hun we're in this together, we will all have a fabby loss by the end of the week ! :D

Kay xx

Hey hun, don't worry I gained 3lbs last week then by Saturday morning was 2lbs down then had meal out and on sunday morning was 2lbs up again :(. But I started the challenge from yesterday, so am on DAY 2 today, hope these 2 days can help the scales go down for tomorrow. Don't worry hun we're in this together, we will all have a fabby loss by the end of the week ! :D

Kay xx

Thank you Kay! I really hope so! :D we can do this together! xxxx

Hi Everyone, So after a weekend off for one of my friends hen do's I put on 3 1/2 pound for weigh in this week :( At least I know why I put the weight on though. Not updating my stats as I plan on losing it again immediately!! :D

I started the soup challenge today so hopefully that will help me get some good losses this week. Plan for today is:

Breakfast: Tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners, Strawberries & Grapes (140calories)
Dinner: Porridge with semi-skimmed milk & a cheesestring (278cals)
Tea: Vegetable soup (I will work the calories out tonight as I'm making it)

Snacks: Banana, 4 tangerines, 2 low cal hot chocolates with semi skimmed milk (266cals)

Total: 684 calories which leaves me with 516calories for my soup for tea. So looking like a good day :) xxxx

Thank you. Think I'm going to miss my usual choccy treats though :( but a couple of weeks of sacrificing chocolate for a skinnier me is ok I guess! xxxx

It definitely is ! :D We're all in this together, you can do this Kirsty ! You've had amazing losses in the past, all by yourself, and now there is a group of us doing this :p, I know you will do brill on this challenge ! :) If ever you feel hungry in the week, pop over to thread and were all there to give tips on the healthy snacks we're all picking on. :D

Kay xx

It definitely is ! :D We're all in this together, you can do this Kirsty ! You've had amazing losses in the past, all by yourself, and now there is a group of us doing this :p, I know you will do brill on this challenge ! :) If ever you feel hungry in the week, pop over to thread and were all there to give tips on the healthy snacks we're all picking on. :D

Kay xx

Thanks so much Kay, I know! I can do this. Had to change what I've had but only a teenie bit so I will post my completed food diary along with recipes and pics and syns etc tomorrow morning I am thinking. Thanks so much for all your help. I know I can do this. It is only 1 week! It's weird though, I'm hardly ever bothered about carbs (except my crackerbreads that I usually have) but today I am like oh no! No potatoes and then I'm like hang on a min, I never normally have them that much anyway so pull yourself together kirsty! hehe. I gave myself a mental slap and now I'm ok!!!

You are doing fab too and fingers crossed for a fantastic loss this week and next, and all the other weeks too!!!! xxxx

Thanks so much Kay, I know! I can do this. Had to change what I've had but only a teenie bit so I will post my completed food diary along with recipes and pics and syns etc tomorrow morning I am thinking. Thanks so much for all your help. I know I can do this. It is only 1 week! It's weird though, I'm hardly ever bothered about carbs (except my crackerbreads that I usually have) but today I am like oh no! No potatoes and then I'm like hang on a min, I never normally have them that much anyway so pull yourself together kirsty! hehe. I gave myself a mental slap and now I'm ok!!!

You are doing fab too and fingers crossed for a fantastic loss this week and next, and all the other weeks too!!!! xxxx

I think with eating its more to do with the power of the mind. I'm like that too, if I know I can have something anytime I want, I'm more relaxed about it, but the minute our brain hears the word NO, its a human reaction, we turn into kids, `but why ? I want some ' lol :D

Kay xx

Back