Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Not bad thanks. Tried to do Kays salad challenge but just could not do the water thing. Even with nsa squash! Had me up 3 times in the night and I'd only had a litre! Terrible really. I should be drinking more in the day. Don't even finish a mug of tea in the morning. But give me Pepsi max or coffee and I have no problems!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw good. Oh yes, how much water were you meant to drink? I think I would be quite good on the salad challenge because I drink like 3litres of water a day! :eek: I have to pee constantly though haha. Ooh love diet drinks but make me bloated so I'm trying to stay away! xxx

Wow KMD, you've been busy on here haha!

A big well done on the 1lb loss, it is definitely going in the right direction!

It is fantastic to hear about your mini success with your jeans and it must have given you a huge boost :)

Love the pics of your puds and think a thread for your recipes is a great idea too.

Keep up all your good work, you're doing fab! xx

Thanks so much Sammy!

Yes. I was loving the jeans and have been wearing them all weekend haha!

I will do as soon as I have a few more recipes together!

Thanks for all your support!! :D xxxx

I need your advice people! I'm going out for a meal tonight. Now, do I try and be good and have a healthy option, for example steak or chicken with just a salad or do I just go all our and have lasagne and chips or something like that and get straight back to it tomorrow? I did used to let myself have a night off a week but haven't been doing that lately? What does everyone think? I am away for a hen do this weekend too so this week will be a bit off plan :( xxx

Hi Hun,
Well done on the loss, don't feel disappointed a loss is a loss xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I would be a hypocrite if I said you should stay on plan wouldn't I? :D

Maybe if you are going to be going off plan this weekend anyway you should enjoy yourself tonight as well but be good in between? As we keep saying, life is for living and as long as you don't let it take you completely off track....xx

Haha.

Yes. I'm thinking that too. How do things change so much in the space of a couple of hours. I have gone completely off the rails today. :cry: Eaten loads of choc and now feel sick. I think it's because I know I'm going out tonight and off plan at the weekend and I only lost 1lb so I was like what's the point. Even though I know that a 1lb loss is fab I was just hoping for more. And now I'm mad at myself. Eaten 1,000 calories and it's not even 5pm.

So I'm going out for tea tonight, going to enjoy it, then tomorrow right back on track but going to try and do 1,000cals everyday instead of 1,200 to hopefully have a few extra cals saved up to lessen the damage at the weekend. Does that sound ok? I might even do wednesday and friday as fast days! So I could do Tuesday 1,000 cals, Wednesday 500 cals, Thursday 1,000cals, Friday 500cals. That would give me an extra 1,800 cals at the weekend so that might help? What do you think? Also, going to do the soup challenge starting next monday then the salad challenge so really hoping that will help :) xxxxx

Why do I do this to myself! I'm so annoyed! So I've decided, today is a right off. Loads of snack and choc. It isn't even 5pm and I've already had 1,000 calories! So out for tea with my boyfriend tonight then straight back on it tomorrow. I won't be defeated! I'm having next Sat and sunday off so going to be really good mid week and then off plan at the weekend so we will see how I do!

My plan is to do a fast day tomorrow.

Breakfast: Tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners,
Dinner: WW tomato soup
Tea: Breaded chicken breast, salad

Snacks: Alpen light bar, sugar free jelly, 1 mikado stick

Total: 497 calories.

Then normal eating Wednesday (I have netball so need the calories!), Thursday and then another fast on friday.

So hopefully this will help with a STS or only a small gain after my weekend. Here's hoping anyway! xxxx

I don't have a problem with the water challenge as I don't drink tea or coffee so my hot drinks in the day are fruit tea or just water and always take a drink with me when I go out but what is the salad challenge?
Yesterday I was so angry with things I drank the wine and goodness knows why but the trouble with me is I also think sod it and carry on drinking it thinking I would make it up today but I won't, I don't think I could go less than 1200 - could not cope with a fast day of 500.
Weigh day tomorrow and not done much exercise with my thighs hurting so if I STS I will be ok with it.

I tried fasting and I ended up eating a lot more on my other days to make up for it lol. Dont be so hard on yourself, straight back to iy in the morning xx

I don't have a problem with the water challenge as I don't drink tea or coffee so my hot drinks in the day are fruit tea or just water and always take a drink with me when I go out but what is the salad challenge?
Yesterday I was so angry with things I drank the wine and goodness knows why but the trouble with me is I also think sod it and carry on drinking it thinking I would make it up today but I won't, I don't think I could go less than 1200 - could not cope with a fast day of 500.
Weigh day tomorrow and not done much exercise with my thighs hurting so if I STS I will be ok with it.

I know exactly what you mean :( rather than eating too much and thinking oh no, I will only have a small tea and stay in calories I think screw it and eat loads! Make no sense grrr. There is a thread for the salad challenge somewhere. I will try and find it for you.

How did weigh in go?? xxx

I tried fasting and I ended up eating a lot more on my other days to make up for it lol. Dont be so hard on yourself, straight back to iy in the morning xx

Hi LilEm, Not a great start to our 6 week target I know :( don't know what was wrong with me. I've done fasting before so I'm hoping i'll do ok. I much prefer spreading it out over a week though. Just going to try it this week and hopefully it will help with having a naughty weekend. Straight back to it today. Don't you worry, we can do this :) xxxx

Good evening Hun,
well done on losing 1lb that's a great loss :)
those cheesecakes look fab will definitely be trying the lemon one when I get back from holiday.
My sister in laws got a miniature Shetland, so cute. Do you show it?xx

Hi Lmn,

Thank you! Yes, the lemon one is lush! I had it as a lemon mousse the other night without the base and it was still lovely. I think because quark already has a tangy taste it really goes with the lemon or citrus because it blends in. I'm thinking chocolate orange could be yummy! Another recipe for me to try. Chocolate orange mousse, Could make it with orange rind and low cal hot chocolat with the quark and sweetner, and then grate or chop up one segment of terrys choc orange for the top. That would be yummy! Another recipe for me to try! :)

We don't show her at the moment but we want to! We will have to look into it. She's adorable and sooo loving. You can sit in the stable and she comes right over to you and gives you kisses and if you start stroking her she starts nibbling you to mutually groom you back. She's a little monster and not nippy like shetlands have a tendency to be. xxxx

Hi Lmn,

Thank you! Yes, the lemon one is lush! I had it as a lemon mousse the other night without the base and it was still lovely. I think because quark already has a tangy taste it really goes with the lemon or citrus because it blends in. I'm thinking chocolate orange could be yummy! Another recipe for me to try. Chocolate orange mousse, Could make it with orange rind and low cal hot chocolat with the quark and sweetner, and then grate or chop up one segment of terrys choc orange for the top. That would be yummy! Another recipe for me to try! :)

We don't show her at the moment but we want to! We will have to look into it. She's adorable and sooo loving. You can sit in the stable and she comes right over to you and gives you kisses and if you start stroking her she starts nibbling you to mutually groom you back. She's a little monster and not nippy like shetlands have a tendency to be. xxxx

Yum chocolate orange :drool: I really should be allowed to read things like this when I am still doing my detox days!! Ah well I'll carry on drinking my yummy hot :lemon::7834:

Yum chocolate orange :drool: I really should be allowed to read things like this when I am still doing my detox days!! Ah well I'll carry on drinking my yummy hot :lemon::7834:

I know! I will make it soon and let you know how it goes! I might make it for tomorrow night. Tell me about it. I'm fasting today in preparation for the weekend so haven't eaten today yet. As soon as I eat I want more so I'm best off leaving it as late as poss! Hot lemon sounds nice. Is it literally just how water and lemon (stupid question I know lol) xxxx

Hi Kirsty, don't beat yourself up about yesterday, just put it behind you now because as long as you enjoyed yourself then that's really what counts. You have put yourself straight back on track today so well done you!

If you've done fasting days before and find you can cope with it then go for it. Not sure I could do it tbh so a big thumbs up for trying!

Fingers crossed for you for Monday. I was ok with a weekend off plan so hopefully you will be too :) xx

Yes hun, it's just lemon and boiling water. I use jif lemon as it is a bit stronger and also because I'm lazy and I know if I have to slice the lemon and squeeze it I wouldn't do it. It's great for burning fat, you should try it. But be warned it make take a few mugs to get the taste for it, I used to have to hold my nose and down it but now I've developed quite a taste for it :)
Good luck with your fast day today.xx

Back