Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

That was a fab day Kirsty, well done!!

You're not catching my mint bug are you? :D I know I'm boring and have about 6 every night but they really do help to stop me from wanting other things!

Anything nice planned for today?

Woo hoo! Thank you :D

And I know! I think so. It helps to take any choccy cravings away and then because they're quite strong I don't want to eat anything for a while after so think I may have to get some more!

Anything nice planned activity wise or food wise? lol. Just a normal day at work for me unfortunately :( but got a nice tea planned! :D Lamb chops (my boyfriends a farmer so we have a constant stock of fresh lamb in the freezer and it's amazing! haha) with all the fat cut off then I will weigh to work the calories out. Then small jacket with laughing cow extra light or mozarella (depends how many calories I've got left!) and then peas, sweetcorn and carrots so should be yummy. Actually I may have cauliflower mash instead of potato as I have one in the fridge. Hmmm... I will decide later. My life definetely revolves around food at the minute! Haha. What about you? xxx

I meant food wise cos my life revolves around food too :D

Ooh your tea sounds wonderful, I love lamb!

Today I am up to my eyeballs in washing still plus need to go shopping for food. See? I can't stop talking about food haha!

Hope you have another good day xx

Oh good. Haha. Glad I'm not the only one haha.

Thank you! Think it may be quite calorific but I figure if I cut all the lamb meat off and not eat any of the fat it shouldn't be too bad. (I hope haha)

Alright, sounds like a busy day! I know. I feel like it's all I talk about at the minute. Looking forward to my tea and it's not even midday yet lol. xxx

Hi hun,
Just having a quick catch up. You look like you are doing great :)
How have you been while I've been away?xx

Hi,

Thank you, yeah, this week I'm doing good. Erm last week and week before. Hmmm.... Just fannying around to be completely honest. Had a bad weekend, gained 3lb, lost 1.5lb the next week, then put 1 back on so just been hovering around the same weight the whole time! Annoying!! I was 11.8 on monday, lowest I've been is 11.5 so hoping to get back to that next week or the week after and keep going down from there! So close to losing a stone and to the next stone down so hoping to kick ass the next few weeks! Glad you're back to help keep me on track! :Dxxxx

Tuesday 29th April

Breakfast: 30g cornflakes, 100ml semi-skimmed milk (162cals)
Dinner: WW tomato soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light triangles, banana (282cals)
Tea: 90g lamb chop (grilled, all fat removed), mint sauce, Cauliflower mash with 20g philadelphia lightest, Carrots, peas & sweetcorn (445cals)

Lamb.jpg

Dessert: Homemade Chocolate raspberry Mousse with raspberries & anchor light spray cream. (165cals)

Mousse.jpg

Snacks: apple, alpen light double choc, Pepsi Max (146cals)

Total: 1,200 calories

Had another good day food wise, and no real chocolate (only in powdered form and cereal bar)!!!! What on earth is going on hehe! And changed some naughty snacks for fruit!! xxx

Wow Kirsty, you are on a roll! Well done you! Your food looks delicious.

I have finally bought the Alpen light bars so going to give one a try this evening ;)

So glad you had yet another brilliant day yesterday, keep up the excellent work xx

Hehe. Thank you!!! Been a bit harder today as ran out of fruit so I've had a freddo (chocolate!!!!!) and it was awesome and tasted sooooo goood!!! And a pink n white but still all within cals (woo hoo!) And needed the boost as have an hour and a half of netball tonight so left about 300cals for my tea tonight so will just have something light after netball. Maybe an omelette or a ww meal or something.

How are you getting on?? xxxx

Evening Kirsty, hope your having a fab week hun ! :D xx

Hi Kay, are you ok? Are you feeling any better after your news? I've been thinking about you and hoping you're a happy bunny again :D xx

Oh my days, that desert looks amazing! I will have to try it sometime.
Hope you've had a good day.xx

Thank you! It was awesome and soooo quick and easy! Just let me know if you want the recipe. And it made a massive portion, and I ate it all! hehe. xxx

Wednesday 30th May

Breakfast: 30g cornflakes with 100ml semi skimmed milk (162cals)
Dinner: WW tomato soup, 6 crackerbreads, 3 laughing cow extra light triangles, Skips, Banana (416cals)
Tea: WW lasagne, lettuce, cucumber, pepper (294cals)

Snack before netball: Pea pods, sugar free jelly (32cals)
Snacks: Alpen light double chocolate, 2 low cal hot chocs, 1 mint, freddo, pink n white (312cals)

Total: 1,216cals

As you can see I went over by 16 cals which I didn't really think was bad! I felt a bit rubbish when I got in from work so I knew I needed to eat a bit more before netball or I would feel rubbish. I didn't eat any of my exercise cals back though (apart from the 16) so another good day! :D xxxx

You're doing really well this week and another good day yesterday :)

How has today been?

I fancy getting some cereal in for brekkie next week and love cornflakes but usually have loads of sugar on, how do you find them with just milk on?

Can't you have sweetener instead of sugar? I have sweetener on weetabix and it tastes exactly the same.x

Daft as it sound I put Sugar Free Jelly on mine :D just fork it through bran flakes then put 50gms of yogurt and some defrosted fruit on it.

You're doing really well this week and another good day yesterday :)

How has today been?

I fancy getting some cereal in for brekkie next week and love cornflakes but usually have loads of sugar on, how do you find them with just milk on?

Thanks Sammy, I really am trying so just hoping it shows on the scales on monday! Yeah, I'm actually loving cereal and it stops me getting as hungry and snacking in the afternoon. And I love milk so it's yummy! I actually find it fine with nothing on! It's weird. Before I started dieting I would never have had cornflakes or weetabix without loads of sugar on but now I find it doesn't bother me and is tasty without it. Weird how our tastes change! I used to have weetabix with 2 sweetners in when I first started but now I don't even need them.

Yesterday was another good day! I'll post my food diary now! :D xxx

Another good day yesterday!!! Really hope it shows on the scales on monday!! :D

Thursday 1st May

Breakfast: Cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk, tea with 2 sweetners (172cals)
Dinner: WW tomato soup, banana, skips (242cals)
Tea: Spicy, creamy tomato pasta with prawns and 10g mozzarella, 20g freddo faces (so tasty!!!!) - (633cals)

Snacks: Pear, 2 low cal hot chocs, 1 square dairy milk (182cals)

Total: 1,229 calories

Made a boo boo! :( Just realised MFP put 40ml of milk instead of 100ml but only noticed this morning. So over by 29. Oh well. Hopefully that's not too bad is it? lol xxxx

Also, I have come into work this morning and one of the guys in our office is leaving so he's brought in so many cakes and biscuits and sweets! (shop bought though) so I hope I can resist and save myself for homemade goodies I'll be making on monday! I will resist. Everyone's also eating bacon, hash brown, sausage and egg sandwiches and I'm sat here with my cornflakes and no sugar!!! So hard but I will not cave!!! :angel09: xxx

Back