Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Can't you have sweetener instead of sugar? I have sweetener on weetabix and it tastes exactly the same.x

Thank you! I had completely forgotten about the powdered sweetener which is ideal for things like cereal :)

Daft as it sound I put Sugar Free Jelly on mine :D just fork it through bran flakes then put 50gms of yogurt and some defrosted fruit on it.

That actually sounds like a good idea too, thanks!

Also, I have come into work this morning and one of the guys in our office is leaving so he's brought in so many cakes and biscuits and sweets! (shop bought though) so I hope I can resist and save myself for homemade goodies I'll be making on monday! I will resist. Everyone's also eating bacon, hash brown, sausage and egg sandwiches and I'm sat here with my cornflakes and no sugar!!! So hard but I will not cave!!! :angel09: xxx

Keep that willpower going Kirsty, remember a full week on points. If you cave then I will cave! No pressure there then :D:D

I find some of the calories values on MFP to be "out" sometimes by quite a lot - what I ate yesterday came out 80 more on there than what they should have been - not too bad on one day but over a week it is.

Resist the goodies etc - I DO NOT WANT CAKE :D

Keep that willpower going Kirsty, remember a full week on points. If you cave then I will cave! No pressure there then :D:D

Haha. Thank you. No pressure there then hehe. Feeling good still so fingers crossed. Only problem is the issue I was having a few weeks ago. No show on the loo front since saturday night! :eek:Any suggestions? xxxx

I find some of the calories values on MFP to be "out" sometimes by quite a lot - what I ate yesterday came out 80 more on there than what they should have been - not too bad on one day but over a week it is.

Resist the goodies etc - I DO NOT WANT CAKE :D

Aw no. They were'nt out. I just hadn't put the right quantity in! I always double check on the packaging anyway so fingers crossed they're all adding up! :)

And thanks systema. I'm doing ok so far!!! xxx

Also, can I just say, it always amazes me how people think they eat less than they do. A guy at work was having an argument/discussion with me about how daily calorie allowance for men is wrong because he eats less than that and isn't losing weight. Yet he never stops eating! He will easily eat 2 cakes, cereal, sandwiches, anything anyone brings in, and loads of stuff. I'm like no wonder he's not losing. But he honestly thinks he doesn't eat much. it's crazy! xxx

Haha. Thank you. No pressure there then hehe. Feeling good still so fingers crossed. Only problem is the issue I was having a few weeks ago. No show on the loo front since saturday night! :eek:Any suggestions? xxxx

Oh no not again :( Well syrup of figs used to help me, plus bran flakes, plenty of fruit, exercise and fluids. Hope it clears soon xx

Oh no not again :( Well syrup of figs used to help me, plus bran flakes, plenty of fruit, exercise and fluids. Hope it clears soon xx

I know, it's so rubbish! :( Didn't know whether to try dulcoeaze or whatever it's called. Well, I've been eating lots more fruit and lots of veg, 3 litres of water a day and the hour and a half of netball on wednesday. What on earth is going on?! lol xxxx

Also, can I just say, it always amazes me how people think they eat less than they do. A guy at work was having an argument/discussion with me about how daily calorie allowance for men is wrong because he eats less than that and isn't losing weight. Yet he never stops eating! He will easily eat 2 cakes, cereal, sandwiches, anything anyone brings in, and loads of stuff. I'm like no wonder he's not losing. But he honestly thinks he doesn't eat much. it's crazy! xxx

Get him on Secret Eaters. Just watched this weeks on catch up and could not believe the couple who only ate 2 meals a day - the size of them - they were enormous. :eek:

Get him on Secret Eaters. Just watched this weeks on catch up and could not believe the couple who only ate 2 meals a day - the size of them - they were enormous. :eek:

Hehe, I know. I always laugh when they show the office bit on secret eaters. Our office would be terrible. They literally munch there way through all the cakes etc until there are non left no matter how many there is. It is just one big scoff fest in here! But I'm being an angel. Had my cornflakes and just had a low cal hot choccie so I get a chocolate fix. Feeling fine and not tempted at all!!! xxxx

Also, it's like the people in my office want me not to do well on this diet. They think it's a big joke and they're like go on, have cake, have this, have that. Putting cakes on my desk and telling me to eat them, I'm like goooo away!!! So annoying. Like they want me to get fat! xxxx

Oh no that's not good :rolleyes:. Why not have a treat box on your desk which you have already accounted the calories for, that way you know you can join them and you won't go over. We have a similar thing in SW called a `syn box ' all it is, is calculated treats so you know you won't go off the plan ;) might help xx

Oh no that's not good :rolleyes:. Why not have a treat box on your desk which you have already accounted the calories for, that way you know you can join them and you won't go over. We have a similar thing in SW called a `syn box ' all it is, is calculated treats so you know you won't go off the plan ;) might help xx

Thanks Kay! I know. So annoying :( A treat box? I have a treat drawer haha!!!! I have loads of little snacks in my drawer and I mean loads, and if I want choccy I have it. Within calories. It just annoys me when they know I'm dieting and try to shove it in my face lol. It actually makes me not want it haha. I'm stubborn like that. May have a mini malteaser bunny later, only 62 calories. Yum yum!! xxx

Ah hun, that's the down side of working in an office isn't it.
Well done for having the willpower to say no :) xx

I know! Never mind. Thank you!!! It feels good to say no and my willpower is getting better believe it or not!!! xxx

Hi Ladies, thanks for you encouragement. Had a lovely weekend on plan and then yesterday off plan as had family over for the bank holiday but I weighed in yesterday morning at....... 11 4.2!!!! So the lowest I've been since i started the diet!!! Woo hoo!!! Just over 3 1/2 lbs lost. So happy!!!! My week of hard work paid off!!!!!! xxxxx

That's great, well done mate :) I bet you feel amazing. I need to get a wriggle on to catch up with you now, I'm 6lbs behind you...eek!!
Glad you had a nice day yesterday.xx

That's great, well done mate :) I bet you feel amazing. I need to get a wriggle on to catch up with you now, I'm 6lbs behind you...eek!!
Glad you had a nice day yesterday.xx

Thank you!! :) I do but I know I'm having a weekend off plan. Very very boozy weekend coming up. Like literally friday to monday drinking all day and night in blackpool with no real food except pizza and junk. I'm scared about how much weight I'm gunna put on :( Any suggestions? lol.

xxx

Thank you!! :) I do but I know I'm having a weekend off plan. Very very boozy weekend coming up. Like literally friday to monday drinking all day and night in blackpool with no real food except pizza and junk. I'm scared about how much weight I'm gunna put on :( Any suggestions? lol.

xxx

Haha my only suggestion is that you have a fab weekend, drink and eat loads and then draw a line under it and get straight back on the diet wagon. I must admit I've got a naughty week planned as well but hoping to be semi good.xx

Haha my only suggestion is that you have a fab weekend, drink and eat loads and then draw a line under it and get straight back on the diet wagon. I must admit I've got a naughty week planned as well but hoping to be semi good.xx

I think you might be right. I was planning on being good up until friday when we go but I have no motivation as I know I'm being naughty at the weekend. Don't get me wrong I'm not going crazy. Just eating a bit more choccy than normal! lol. So I'm thinking having a relaxed week (not crazy though) then a crazy weekend. Prepare myself for a 5 stone gain haha. And then get straight back on it on Tuesday when we get back. I won't weigh in after naughty weekend. I'll weigh in the week after so hopefully I can start reparing some of the damage straight away. But then!!! I've got 2 weddings in one weekend at the end of may! Damn life getting in the way of me losing weight haha xxxx

Back