Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Hello hun :), hope your well lovely, just doing a quick round of diaries, hope to catch up properly in the week. Hope you have a fab week ahead ! ;)

Kay xx

:bighug:

Oh it is lovely to see you back :) (you can tell how much on my diary lol)

Of course we will help you hun and good luck for getting to where you want to be! Are you still doing cc?

How is the job going, are you enjoying it?

Hope to see you back here posting soon ;) xx

Hi, sorry. it's just really difficult to get on here at the moment when I'm so busy! How are you? Job is great just so fast paced, doing 60/70 hour weeks and trying to fit my cakes in too so bit sleepy at the minute haha.

I'm not doing cc, just trying to be healthier at the minute but think I should probably start up with it again. was bang on 12 this morning which is a bloody miracle considering what I ate at the weekend lol. need to try and get on here more too when I get chance!

Thanks for saying you'll help me!! xxx

She's vanished again Kay :(

Oi missy get yer bloomin butt back here or we'll kick it for yer :D xx

Yep I'm here to help with that ... :asskick: :D:D ...Kirsty come back ! we both miss u ;) xx

Hello lovely ladies!!! Sorry!!! I'm trying my best to get on here. Must try harder!! How is everyone? Thanks so much for the support sammy and Kay! Xx

Sam see my butt kick worked :D.

Kirsty we miss ya ! How are you lovely ? I have so many questions to ask you...you seem so happy and extremely busy :p. Are you enjoying your new job ? Would love to hear how things are going for you hun, keep posting on here and don't become a stranger ;) xx

Hehe. Thanks ladies!! And I defo need a butt kick which is why I'm not posting what I ate yesterday. Getting back into it properly today! I weighed in at 11.11 on Monday and have been a steady weight the last 2 weeks. Not sure I will have lost any by Monday but will keep you posted! Think I'm gunna jump straight back to calorie counting although not sure if I should up my calories this time as I felt 1200 was maybe too low last time because as soon as I came off it I put the weight straight back on. Also, I'm away quite a bit in the next few months but plan on jumping straight back on it after my breaks away.

I'm really good thanks ladies! Work is busy but I am so much happier there. Although the constant temptation of food is not good! Also, not diet related but I just bought myself a new car on Thursday so all the hard work is playing off. She's a beauty! A blue 2010 fiesta and I love her! She's got central locking and everything haha.

How is everyone on here? Also. Would like some advice please. Do any of you use green tea with weight loss and feel it helps you lose weight and settle stomach? (I have ibs) so even if it's just to help ease my stomach that would be good! And if you do what teas would you recommend?

Thanks so much sammy and Kay. I can always count on you 2! How are u both? And how are your journeys going. Also Kay I told sammy on a pm before. I've got minimins app on my phone so should be much easier for me to stay in touch!! Yay a xxxxx

Hi subscribing. Enjoy your tea out a steady weight is better then a gain!

I maintained after loosing but i kept to the same 1200/1300 all week and didnt bother at all what i ate at weekends which worked for months untill i was about 2 months pregnant its the first time ever ever i managed it . Or up your cals by 100 each day for a week n weigh then another 100 week after till you weight maintains xxx

Hey Kirsty, it really is lovely to see you back :) You have been missed!!

Ooh, your car sounds fab, I bet you're made up with it! I'm glad you're happy with your job too, makes all the difference doesn't it?

Well it looks like you're ready to get back to dieting again now. Good for you hun and we will be glad to help you in any way we can. Try to post here as much as you can, especially on days where you are struggling!! That is important cos we can kick your butt if needs be :D. Seriously though, it really does help to keep you on track!

I can't help re teas sorry, I only drink the milky variety hehe but I reckon our Kay will be able to give you a few tips.s

You've got it right about having breaks away and off plan, I've done it quite a lot over the last year and the key is drawing a line and getting straight back on afterwards, not carrying on with the break lol!

My journey is going well (thanks for asking) and I'm only a few lbs from my goal yay! Just goes to show you can have 'planned' breaks and still do it ;) I'm going to be cheering you on towards you reaching your goal now. You can do this!!

Good luck on the scales for tomorrow. Oh and don't forget to buy lots of mints for your journey :p:Dxxx

Hi subscribing. Enjoy your tea out a steady weight is better then a gain! I maintained after loosing but i kept to the same 1200/1300 all week and didnt bother at all what i ate at weekends which worked for months untill i was about 2 months pregnant its the first time ever ever i managed it . Or up your cals by 100 each day for a week n weigh then another 100 week after till you weight maintains xxx

Thanks so much. A fellow calorie counter :) starts tomorrow. Will be strange getting back into it. Wish me luck! Xx

Hey Kirsty, it really is lovely to see you back :) You have been missed!! Ooh, your car sounds fab, I bet you're made up with it! I'm glad you're happy with your job too, makes all the difference doesn't it? Well it looks like you're ready to get back to dieting again now. Good for you hun and we will be glad to help you in any way we can. Try to post here as much as you can, especially on days where you are struggling!! That is important cos we can kick your butt if needs be :D. Seriously though, it really does help to keep you on track! I can't help re teas sorry, I only drink the milky variety hehe but I reckon our Kay will be able to give you a few tips.s You've got it right about having breaks away and off plan, I've done it quite a lot over the last year and the key is drawing a line and getting straight back on afterwards, not carrying on with the break lol! My journey is going well (thanks for asking) and I'm only a few lbs from my goal yay! Just goes to show you can have 'planned' breaks and still do it ;) I'm going to be cheering you on towards you reaching your goal now. You can do this!! Good luck on the scales for tomorrow. Oh and don't forget to buy lots of mints for your journey :p:Dxxx

Thanks so much sammy and thanks for all your support. You're a star!! And yeah. I love the new car!! It's all shiny and has electric windows and everything haha! And being in my new job has definitely made a difference! The days fly by which is really fab as means I'm not clock watching or boredom eating! Picking when the cafe is open is the problem now!! But I can do it I know I can. Feeling in the zone. Almost wish I didn't have loads of breaks coming up lol. But I will get there!! Aw you are doing so well!!! How many lbs until u reach target? Hope you don't leave me when u reach it haha. And look at me. Posting 2 days in a row!! I must be getting in the zone ha. Feels good to be back but get ready to kick butt! Xxx

Today's the day. Weighed in at 11.11 so maintained for the last few weeks even though I've been eating naughty. Healthy from now until Sunday when me and Jonathan go away so think I will weigh in Sunday morning and then back to Monday the following week so hopefully I will see a loss! And then I'm away for 5 days from feb 2nd for my dad's birthday! But will try and be as good as poss. And not gauge and hopefully I won't gain too much. Wish me luck! Xxxx

Thanks so much sammy and thanks for all your support. You're a star!! And yeah. I love the new car!! It's all shiny and has electric windows and everything haha! And being in my new job has definitely made a difference! The days fly by which is really fab as means I'm not clock watching or boredom eating! Picking when the cafe is open is the problem now!! But I can do it I know I can. Feeling in the zone. Almost wish I didn't have loads of breaks coming up lol. But I will get there!! Aw you are doing so well!!! How many lbs until u reach target? Hope you don't leave me when u reach it haha. And look at me. Posting 2 days in a row!! I must be getting in the zone ha. Feels good to be back but get ready to kick butt! Xxx

Today's the day. Weighed in at 11.11 so maintained for the last few weeks even though I've been eating naughty. Healthy from now until Sunday when me and Jonathan go away so think I will weigh in Sunday morning and then back to Monday the following week so hopefully I will see a loss! And then I'm away for 5 days from feb 2nd for my dad's birthday! But will try and be as good as poss. And not gauge and hopefully I won't gain too much. Wish me luck! Xxxx

Good morning :) Oh it's just like the good old days hehe!

I can imagine it's very tricky being surrounded by food at work, all that temptation. Do you have breakfast first thing and do you take allowed treats/fruit (mints lol) with you so you are not tempted by other stuff?

The breaks really don't need to be a problem hun, as I've said, I've done it over this past year but have still lost overall. You just need to be prepared for a gain at those times then get straight back on plan to lose it. I'm still getting my Christmas gain off at the moment but can't complain as we had planned two weeks off plan and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Getting straight back on afterwards is definitely the key.

I'm still doing good, still love the plan and I've weighed this morning and now only 6.5lbs away from goal. Not bothered when it happens tbh, just keep plodding on and taking my time. Once at goal, I'll be staying on minis and doing a maintenance diary so I won't be going anywhere ;)

Good luck, you can do this!!! xxx

Good morning :) Oh it's just like the good old days hehe! I can imagine it's very tricky being surrounded by food at work, all that temptation. Do you have breakfast first thing and do you take allowed treats/fruit (mints lol) with you so you are not tempted by other stuff? The breaks really don't need to be a problem hun, as I've said, I've done it over this past year but have still lost overall. You just need to be prepared for a gain at those times then get straight back on plan to lose it. I'm still getting my Christmas gain off at the moment but can't complain as we had planned two weeks off plan and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Getting straight back on afterwards is definitely the key. I'm still doing good, still love the plan and I've weighed this morning and now only 6.5lbs away from goal. Not bothered when it happens tbh, just keep plodding on and taking my time. Once at goal, I'll be staying on minis and doing a maintenance diary so I won't be going anywhere ;) Good luck, you can do this!!! xxx

Thanks sammy. I have breakfast when I get to work. Not a morning person so tend to have it at about 10,half 10ish. And we have got a fruit bowl here so at least now I have healthy options and going to be bringing my own snacks/dinners in so I don't veer off into the tempting path of chocolate lol. That's fab! Only 6.5lbs away. You're doing brilliant! Well done!!!well I'm trying my best!! Xxxx

Back