Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your gain. But put it behind you now and start afresh and get drinking that water. Here's hoping you have a good week with a decent loss at the end of it :)

Thanks for the support Sammy! I know. I'm putting it behind me. It's just so annoying when it's so hard to lose it then a few days off plan and it piles back on! xxx

Hi Kay!!! Thank you. And I wish I could say I've lost but I've gained 3 lbs!! :-( So gutted but straight back on it today to hopefully repair the damage! How are you getting on? Did you have a nice weekend? xx

Hey KMD :p just replied to you on my diary but don't mind saying it again, you will drop those 3lbs next week no problem. We all have blips, as long as you dust yourself off and start again, you will be fine hun :) . I'm stressing about tomorrow's weigh in, expecting a gain after my blowout week, but now I want to know exactly how much damage I've done :rolleyes: . I'm stressyhead Kay today !

Kay xx

Well you never know, if you have a good week food wise and stay on track, you might be pleasantly surprised when you next get on those scales :)

Did you have a good night out though?

Yeah, I really hope so Sammy! Fingers crossed. I'm being good as gold and trying to make healthy choices like a banana instead of crisps etc. Hopefully it will do the trick. Yes. I had a fab night for my sisters birthday and we danced all night! My feet are paying for it now though! We played beer pong in one of the bars which was a first for me! So fun though! How are you getting on? xx

Hey KMD :p just replied to you on my diary but don't mind saying it again, you will drop those 3lbs next week no problem. We all have blips, as long as you dust yourself off and start again, you will be fine hun :) . I'm stressing about tomorrow's weigh in, expecting a gain after my blowout week, but now I want to know exactly how much damage I've done :rolleyes: . I'm stressyhead Kay today !

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Aw thank you! I really hope so. I'm trying so hard and it's so disapponting that one weekend off track does that! :-( Never mind. It will make me think twice next time when I decide to relax the reins a little and maybe make healthier choices. I know exactly what you mean Kay. I was like that at the weekend. You just want to know so you can start working on getting it back off again! I have my fingers crossed for you and please let me know as soon as you weigh in. Really hope it's not too much. Try not to stress hun. Soon you will know and we can kick ass at this weight loss together! xx

Yesterday - Monday 17th March

Breakfast - Summer fruits alpen bar, tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners (73cals)
Dinner - Golden syrup porridge with semi skimmed milk, 6 crackerbreads, 3 light cheese triangles (404cals, hungry trying to get back calorie counting after my horrendous weekend!)
Tea - Egg white omelette with chorizo & mozarella light (it was delicious!!!! 241cals) , Salad (74cals), tomato ketchup (36cals, not sure it went but no mayo!)
Snacks - Banana, Chicken noodle cup a soup, mini chocolate chip cookies, 1 pink and white, then I had sneaky bits of cake and buttercream while making todays cake! Argh! So annoyed with myself (403cals)

Total Calories - 1,231

Not the greatest start back but finding it hard to get motivated again :-( xx

Today - Tuesday 18th March
Breakfast - Orange (47cals)
Dinner - Golden syrup porridge with semi skimmed milk, skips, banana (381cals)
Tea - Egg white omelette with 20g chorizo and 50g mozarella light (274cals), Thinking of having it with a few new potatoes in the omelette, and then veggies such as carrots, brocolli, peas on the side. (150cals) (the rest of my family are having lamb chops, hopefully I'm getting my motivation back!)

Snacks - Chicken noodle cup a soup, 1 pink n white, mini smarties treat size, alpen light choc bar (226cals)

Total - 1,078 so 122 calories left over. Not sure whether to use these or try and leave them to make up for last week and hopefully lose this week! xxx

Use them!!
You're doing really well the omelettes sound lush :)

Hey KMD, just been reading your diary and here to sub :) we have pretty similar stats and goals as well! You seem to be doing great though, don't worry about the blip at the weekend and keep it up :)

Hi KMD, just noticed I didn't reply to you yesterday! I'm doing fine now thanks, feeling a bit more motivated now the weekend is behind me!

I see you had a bit of a wobble yesterday motivation wise. It can be hard to get back on track sometimes when we've had a bit of a naughty time with food and drink lol but you seem to have got beyond that today. Keep up your good work as it will pay off in the end.

No wonder you had the omelette two days running, it sounds yummy!

You're doing great and you've got another new follower to your diary too which is good :)

Use them!!
You're doing really well the omelettes sound lush :)

Thanks! It was! So cheesy with the light mozarella but still low in calories. It was lovely! :) How are you getting on dieting? When did you start? xx

Hey KMD, just been reading your diary and here to sub :) we have pretty similar stats and goals as well! You seem to be doing great though, don't worry about the blip at the weekend and keep it up :)

Thanks Misswilma!! Do we? What diet are you doing and what are your goals etc? Hopefully we can keep each other motivated. :) xx

Hi KMD, just noticed I didn't reply to you yesterday! I'm doing fine now thanks, feeling a bit more motivated now the weekend is behind me!

I see you had a bit of a wobble yesterday motivation wise. It can be hard to get back on track sometimes when we've had a bit of a naughty time with food and drink lol but you seem to have got beyond that today. Keep up your good work as it will pay off in the end.

No wonder you had the omelette two days running, it sounds yummy!

You're doing great and you've got another new follower to your diary too which is good :)

Hi Sammy, glad you're feeling better. The weekends are always the hardest! :-( I know I thought I was back to it too and doing well but then last night I had some mini eggs and milkyway stars! :-( I feel so guilty and fat and annoyed with myself!!!! Don't know where my motivation has gone. Wish i'd never gone off track at the weekend! But I gave myself a good talking to this morning so I'm praying i stick with it. It's also my sisters birthday today so we're out for a meal tonight but after that thurs, fri, sat & sunday I'm going to be extra extra good. Yep. The omelette was yummy and low cal!! xxx

These special days that come around can be a pain as we often want to indulge and quite rightly so. Get today out of the way and then crack on. That motivation will come back as you are determined to do it, I can tell. Good luck with the rest of the week anyway, you will get there! xx

Thanks Sammy! I just don't understand how I can go from being so super motivated and refusing to go over calories to then just blowing them in the space of 5 minutes. Where has my willpower gone :-( Need to find it. Feeling better today because I point blank refuse to put all the weight back on that I've just lost when I've been working so hard! I'm eating really healthy today so then hopefully it won't be too bad tonight, I'm just going to have a main and hopefully something healthy-ish. I'm trying! :) Well done on your loss yesterday! Half a stone!!! Feels good to get to a milestone doesn't it xxx

It is easy when we sts or put some back on to say sod it the damage has already been done so I might as well have this that or the other. I suppose it's learning to stop that train of thought right in it's tracks isn't it? So far I haven't had enough of a wobble to do that but it will probably happen at some point. We are only human after all and this is quite a challenge especially for those of us who like our little treats. Could it be that you're not allowing yourself enough of those with trying to swap them for fruit? I think I'd def lose my motivation if I didn't keep a few points for something nice of an evening. Have a look back to the week you coped ok and see what you are doing differently, that may help! xx

It is easy when we sts or put some back on to say sod it the damage has already been done so I might as well have this that or the other. I suppose it's learning to stop that train of thought right in it's tracks isn't it? So far I haven't had enough of a wobble to do that but it will probably happen at some point. We are only human after all and this is quite a challenge especially for those of us who like our little treats. Could it be that you're not allowing yourself enough of those with trying to swap them for fruit? I think I'd def lose my motivation if I didn't keep a few points for something nice of an evening. Have a look back to the week you coped ok and see what you are doing differently, that may help! xx

I know, it's definetely easier just to give up, but then if dieting was that easy we'd all be slim! I can do this though. I refuse to give up! Oh yeah! I never even thought of that Sammy! I think the reason the last few days have been so hard was because I was like right! I am so fat after the weekend, I am not having treats, going to be super good and eat fruit blah blah. But I've been finding it hard and for the first time actually felt restricted on my diet which I haven't up to now as I've always said as long as I'm in my calories I'm ok. So then when it has got to the end of the night I've felt like I haven't had my nice treats and then binged. Sammy! You're a genius! :) Hope this is the case and my motivation hasn't just disappeared! Before I would have a curly wurly, ww biscuits all sorts of treats and still lost. I think I need to up my treats again! xxx

I know how you're feeling on the motivation front - it seems to come in waves for me. Allowing for little treats definitely helps me stay on track. When I become too strict I end up having big blow outs..it's that whole temptation thing; wanting what we can't have etc. Don't be too hard on yourself. At least you are aware of the fact your motivation dwindles and can make changes to try and address it!!x

I know how you're feeling on the motivation front - it seems to come in waves for me. Allowing for little treats definitely helps me stay on track. When I become too strict I end up having big blow outs..it's that whole temptation thing; wanting what we can't have etc. Don't be too hard on yourself. At least you are aware of the fact your motivation dwindles and can make changes to try and address it!!x

Hi Lady Amalthea, Yeah. I know exactly what you mean. At least I'm trying to pull it back :) I am definetely going to let myself have the little treats so that I don't binge and see how I get on. How are you getting on? xxx

Subscribing to you diary then I can find you easily.

Thanks Systema! The more motivation & minimins I have helping me the better!!! :) xx

Ok. After a naughty weekend and a bad start to the week and a 3lb gain I am well and truly back on it today!!! I will post my diary later on. I'm going to try and keep it at about 1,000 calories a day if possible! Just to try and make up for earlier on this week! Obviously If I feel hungry I will eat more, I'll just see how I get on! Must lose this week!!!! I'll post my food for the day later! :) xxx

Back