Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Thanks Kay, and sorry for not responding, been away for the weekend on the hen do! I am starting the challenge today and have posted in the soup thread, just need you to check when you get a sec if everything sounds ok! :D

Weigh in was bad! :( 3 1/2 lbs on, but I'm not defeated and will lose that this week hopefully. So weighed in this morning at 11. 8 1/2. Can't wait to start eating healthy today. Feel like rubbish after the weekend xxx

Looks like you had a good week end though. :D

I think with eating its more to do with the power of the mind. I'm like that too, if I know I can have something anytime I want, I'm more relaxed about it, but the minute our brain hears the word NO, its a human reaction, we turn into kids, `but why ? I want some ' lol :D

Kay xx

Aw Kay, I don't know what's wrong with me I was doing so well and then yesterday I got home and just never stopped eating :cry: And I just thought there's no point in coming on here and pretending I didn't because I'd just be lying to myself and that won't help my waistline. Feeling better today and I will stick to this!!!! xxxx

Hi Kirsty, I think it's a normal reaction to have a bit of a wobble after a gain. You will be fine though as you are so determined to do this. And you will! Good luck with the soup challenge hun xx

Hi! There you are! I've missed my little diet buddy :( and your posts on my diary. You really help me on a day to day basis with keeping me on track so want to say a big thank you! And can't wait till you're back!!! :D :hug99:

Feeling better today than yesterday. I thought after my wobble at the weekend yesterday would be a breeze but I really struggled. Hoping for a perfect dat today though! How's the holiday going? Hope you're having a fab time xxxx

Evening Kirsty :), hope your well hun. Looking forward to reading your foodage for today on the soup challenge thread, don't forget to use the template. ;)

Kay xx

Hi lovelies,

Had a bad couple of days unfortunately, even though I was in my calories yesterday still just feel rubbish and bloated and just fat! Not good. It doesn't help that I can't go to the loo so just got days worth of food sitting in my belly. I could cry I feel so crap. :cry: At the moment I'm not even hopefuly of a loss even though I've been eating ok because I just feel so rubbish and fat in myself. Sorry for the rant.

Yesterday's food diary:

15th April 2014
Breakfast: Strawberries (60cals)
Dinner: Homemade spicy vegetable soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light triangles (249cals)
Tea: Egg white omelette with lightest philadelphia, salad, coleslaw made with lighter than light mayo (381cals)

Snacks: Carrot & Cucumber sticks, Banana, Sugar free strawberry jelly, 2 malteaser mini bunnies (yum!!!!) a few munchies and a spoonful of buttercream (dam cakes!) I resisted an actual cupcake though! Hehe. About 400 but basically didn't dare use any left over calories in case I went over!

Total - 1,200.

Not too bad so why do I feel so rubbish? :( xxxx

Dont worry, we all have bad days. Eat a lot of fibre today and hopefully it will make you 'go' and feel better :) Food looks good though hun, dont beat yourself up xxx

Dont worry, we all have bad days. Eat a lot of fibre today and hopefully it will make you 'go' and feel better :) Food looks good though hun, dont beat yourself up xxx

Thanks petal, and yeah I'm trying believe me and all I've really had last few days is veg soup and vegetable and fruit so what is going on. I keep getting on the scales and I'm gaining more and more but I'm not surprised when I'm not go-ing! :(

How are you getting on? xxxx

Things are going ok thanks. Weighed in today at 13.3 so 4lb down on last monday :) I'm still not feeling 100 percent so im trying not to eat crap with it xx

Evening Kirsty hun :), was a bit worried about you. Hope your feeling better and have had a great day !

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Evening Kirsty hun :), was a bit worried about you. Hope your feeling better and have had a great day !

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Morning Kay! Thanks for your lovely message. Why are you worried about me? Sorry! :D I'm ok, and feeling much better today stayed on track but with plenty of choccy treats hehe! Just about to post my food up from yesterday. How is the soup challenge going?? xxxxx

So after a tough couple of days feeling rubbish even though I've been within calories, I've finally got my mojo back and feeling much better and motivated. Thank god!!!

Yesterday - Wednesday 16th April

Breakfast: 1 weetabix with semi skimmed milk, low cal hot choc, double choc alpen light bar (207cals)
Dinner: Spicy vegetable soup, 4 crackerbreads, 2 extra light triangles (249cals)
Tea: WW salmon & brocolli wedge melt, 200g cauliflower mash with 30g philadelphia lightest (355cals, very yummy!)

Snack: Kinder egg (113), Skips (76), 5 mikado's (55), Chomp bar (120) - (364cals)

Total calories: 1175calories, 25 under :D xxxxx

Kinder egg?! I used to love them haha very jealous x

I know. I'm a child haha. There is 4 of us at work collecting them. 2 girls with the disney princesses and then the 2 boys collecting the superheroes haha! You should see my drawer! It's full of the chocolate as I've been taping them back up and saving them rather than eating them! xxxx

I know. I'm a child haha. There is 4 of us at work collecting them. 2 girls with the disney princesses and then the 2 boys collecting the superheroes haha! You should see my drawer! It's full of the chocolate as I've been taping them back up and saving them rather than eating them! xxxx

Hi Kirsty ,
That made me giggle xx
Have a fab day Hun , food sounds great :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! There you are! I've missed my little diet buddy :( and your posts on my diary. You really help me on a day to day basis with keeping me on track so want to say a big thank you! And can't wait till you're back!!! :D :hug99:

Feeling better today than yesterday. I thought after my wobble at the weekend yesterday would be a breeze but I really struggled. Hoping for a perfect dat today though! How's the holiday going? Hope you're having a fab time xxxx

Hiya! Sorry I'm not around as much at the mo but I have limited Internet access here but I'll soon be home and popping on each day as normal. Loving the holiday and time off plan. Was pleased this morning as I'm 2lbs down again so not as much damage as I thought.

Sorry you have been feeling crap hun. Could it be totm again? Keep at it as it will pay off in the end if you do. The loo problem won't be helping either. Hope you are having a better day but sending hugs in case you need them anyway. Keep your chin up, as you said the other day, you can do this! :) xx

Back