Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Morning Kirsty :),

lol @ the buttercream always jumping into your mouth :giggle:, I know how you must feel hun, I used to work for Thorntons, the chocolate shop, and we would have the most amazing luxury chocolate samples sent to our store for the staff to taste before we would launch a new product. God those were the days, I was in chocolate heaven ! :D

Kay xx

I so need to get a job there! :D

Oh wow, Kirsty, size 10's! That's fantastic and yes, please do post pics, that would be lovely.

Life does get in the way of dieting but I have come to realise that life is for living and we should enjoy ourselves when these occasions arise. As long as you get straight back on afterwards all will be fine. It may take a little longer to reach goal but if it's going in the right direction then that is all that matters!

I'll be with you on being really good for the whole of June, from the 2nd ;)

Oh wow, Kirsty, size 10's! That's fantastic and yes, please do post pics, that would be lovely.

Life does get in the way of dieting but I have come to realise that life is for living and we should enjoy ourselves when these occasions arise. As long as you get straight back on afterwards all will be fine. It may take a little longer to reach goal but if it's going in the right direction then that is all that matters!

I'll be with you on being really good for the whole of June, from the 2nd ;)

Thank you! I was shocked, I wonder if they printed the sizes wrong haha. I do think next have big sizes though, but a 10 is a 10! Woo hoo!

Yes, you're definetely right. I refuse to not eat at the weddings. I want to enjoy them. As long as I get to my goal weight in the end, and I'm going in the right direction it's all good.

Glad you're back, missed you yesterday! xxx

I had an extremely busy day yesterday so no time to get online properly. Will be here today though :) keeping an eye on you so there's no chance of any buttercream 'accidentally' jumping into your mouth hahaha!

How are you doing so far today?

Alright. I wondered when you had popped off too. I was lonely :( lol.

Hehehe!! Good. Feeling better today! Out for my tea tonight for someones birthday and I think I'm going to be having a lamb and mint, or beef burger so being super good today! And I'm thinking I'll have half a cupcake. I've done them for her birthday so may have a cheeky half. Doing a bit of a detox during the day today though so hopefully that will help! Trying to keep the cals as low as poss so I feel less guilty tonight. Then fruit and salad detox friday, sat and sunday with veg soup on the night. Hoping it will help get me a good loss monday! How are you doing? xxxx

Hi hun,
Here to return the subscription x im just popping by quickly at work, I'll hv a proper read in a bit x L x

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like a good plan! Will the veg soup be homemade?

I'm doing fine, had my cornflakes this morning and now starting to think about what to have for lunch :D

Thanks! Yes, homemade. I make it quite a bit and it's lovely!!!! And super low cal. It's celery, onions, carrots, chopped tomatoes, leeks, salt, pepper, herbs and chilli. All blended with a few stock cubes in. It's super yummy!!!! :D And filling!

Aw good. Well my fast day is going really well and means I'm really looking forward to my tea and can eat it without feeling guilty as I've got about 820 calories left so should be there or there abouts I hope! xxx

Hi hun x
Just having a quick scan whilst at work :eek: all I can say is that you must hv SO much will power being around cakes so much, I blooming LOVE icing, buttercream, marzipan.......mmmm :eek: welk done for getting down to a size 10! X I'm there in a few items, but still put my comfy size 12s on each day, saves me breathing in lol :eek:

I've been calorie counting for the past few months too as I was consuming too many calories through "free foods" with sw, so I just wanted to keep track a bit better. Initially it really helped, but I started to use it as an excuse to eat too many 'bad' calories e.g biscuits, chocolate, wine! So I started the 5:2 fasting as well - lost 4lbs the first week! Only small losses & gains since then until I started a 48hr deyox last week, I'd seen how they work for little miss, lost 2.5lbs last week, taking me into a new weight, now im on my second one this week, a 0.5lb loss so far and that's making up for the 'sugar overload' I had at my daughter's birthday on Tuesday, so I'm really pleased :eek: only 0.75lbs away frlm my 9st goal, hoping to reach it by my wi on Saturday? ! When do you wi hun?

So....basically, back to a sw diet now but incorporating the 48hr detoxes when/if I need them, however, after calorie counting for so long it's hard not to do it every day without thinking :eek:

Sorry for the ramble lol, pop by soon x L x

Hi hun x
Just having a quick scan whilst at work :eek: all I can say is that you must hv SO much will power being around cakes so much, I blooming LOVE icing, buttercream, marzipan.......mmmm :eek: welk done for getting down to a size 10! X I'm there in a few items, but still put my comfy size 12s on each day, saves me breathing in lol :eek:

I've been calorie counting for the past few months too as I was consuming too many calories through "free foods" with sw, so I just wanted to keep track a bit better. Initially it really helped, but I started to use it as an excuse to eat too many 'bad' calories e.g biscuits, chocolate, wine! So I started the 5:2 fasting as well - lost 4lbs the first week! Only small losses & gains since then until I started a 48hr deyox last week, I'd seen how they work for little miss, lost 2.5lbs last week, taking me into a new weight, now im on my second one this week, a 0.5lb loss so far and that's making up for the 'sugar overload' I had at my daughter's birthday on Tuesday, so I'm really pleased :eek: only 0.75lbs away frlm my 9st goal, hoping to reach it by my wi on Saturday? ! When do you wi hun?

So....basically, back to a sw diet now but incorporating the 48hr detoxes when/if I need them, however, after calorie counting for so long it's hard not to do it every day without thinking :eek:

Sorry for the ramble lol, pop by soon x L x

Morning! I love it too. I don't have as much will power as I should lol. That's why I keep eating the icing haha! Thank you. But I am not optimistic enough to think I'm a size 10! Think they were just big sizes for the dresses. My jeans are still a 12 or 14. Love my comfy jeans!!

Alright, that sounds good to me. I've tried 5:2 fasting before and it's ok but I find it quite hard. I like to eat food! Haha. I know. Little miss is the detox queen! I'm trying it out just mornings and afternoons and then normal healthy tea within my 1,200 calories just to try and boost my loss next week as had a super naughty weekend.! If it works I might carry it on! Aw wow! Well done. To get to goal would be amazing!!!! I'm sure you will get there on sat. Got my fingers crossed for you. I weigh in on a monday.

Don't apologise for rambling! I like it :D It's great to hear from other people and what works for them! xxx

Good morning hun,
Just having a quick catch up on yesterday.
Wow I bet you feel great getting into the new dresses. Isn't it an amazing feeling when the zip does up and you look in the mirror and it's perfect. I was like that just before my holiday. And it gave me loads of added motivation as well.
Well done hun.xx

Hello lovely! Yes, it did feel good although I still didn't like my flabby arms in it haha. I will post a pic next week after the weddings (If i am brave enough!)

1st day detox went well!!! And then I had a meal out but hoping the detox will have helped limit the damage on the night! xxx

So yesterday was better but a bit naughty as I had tea out for a friends birthday but I really enjoyed it and felt less guilty because I had a super healthy day.

Breakfast - Tea with semi skimmed milk, 2 sweetners.
Lunch - Cucumber & carrot sticks, banana, apple, orange
Tea - Meal out, lamb and mint burger, fries, coleslaw, salad. 1 small chocolate cupcake (you have to have cake for someone's birthday and they were my cakes! :D)
Snacks - 2 low cal hot chocolates

But because I was so good during the day I didn't feel too bad! :) xxx

Yes, it would have been very rude not to try your own cakes :D

The rest of the day sounds very good though. Fingers crossed for you xx

Btw, I am trying your cauli mash this evening :)

I know. Yes. It was hard but it felt good being really healthy and I didn't actually miss the chocolate as much as i thought it would! Another day with just fruit and veg today and then my soup tonight if I get it made (and have the ingredients in) or something else healthy. I must see a loss on monday after my mahoosive gain!!! Fingers crossed.

How are you doing. Oooh. Yummy!! xxxx

Doing good thanks and I have a ww beef provencale in the slow cooker to go with the cauli mash!

Are you looking forward to your weekend? xx

Oooh. That will be super yummy! Are you doing the cauli with philly lightest? And a bit of salt and pepper. It's gunna be yummy! What times tea at yours then? See you then haha.

Not really unfortunately :( Really busy getting cakes organised for the wedding next weekend and then sweet tables and the sweet trees. And then at my other job on saturday so it's going to be very hectic! What about you? Have you got anything nice planned? xxxx

Oooh. That will be super yummy! Are you doing the cauli with philly lightest? And a bit of salt and pepper. It's gunna be yummy! What times tea at yours then? See you then haha.

Not really unfortunately :( Really busy getting cakes organised for the wedding next weekend and then sweet tables and the sweet trees. And then at my other job on saturday so it's going to be very hectic! What about you? Have you got anything nice planned? xxxx

Haha! Tea will be on the table about 7pm :D

Aww sorry, I thought you had the weddings to go to this weekend! It sounds like this one will be mega busy for you. Will you be staying within your points then this weekend?

We've just got a quiet one planned at home as we want to do a bit of tidying up in the garden and one of the rooms upstairs needs sorting out as it has become a bit of a dumping ground!

Haha! Tea will be on the table about 7pm :D

Aww sorry, I thought you had the weddings to go to this weekend! It sounds like this one will be mega busy for you. Will you be staying within your points then this weekend?

We've just got a quiet one planned at home as we want to do a bit of tidying up in the garden and one of the rooms upstairs needs sorting out as it has become a bit of a dumping ground!

Yummy. See you then hehe.

Nope, next weekend! So all the prep this weekend! Yep, This weekend I will be super good and not going over my 1,200 calories so fingers crossed it pays off of monday!

Aw, quiet weekends are the best! I'm jealous haha! xxx

Back