Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Where you be? I miss you when you not around! :(

Hope you're feeling ok xxx

oh no has she gone again lol Kirsty come back lovely we all miss ya ! :p

Kay xx

Yep, she gone AWOL! xx

I'm hopeing she's out with her friends, its Friday night and having a nice time. Is it her weigh in tomorrow Sammy ? xx

Yes it is. Fingers crossed!

Ah, she did mention going out didn't she? It's still not like her not to post during the day though :( xx

I know she normally does before work. Lets hope that all is good fingers crossed :).

Kay xx

Hello ladies!!! I'm here. Well I came in this morning to lots of lovely messages. I love all my mini friends! Thank you all. I keep telling you, you won't get rid of me that easily. I was having a weekend off! :D It was our works summer bbq on friday so we all left work at like midday so i didn't get chance to post as was really busy at work. Then we went out afterwards but I was being good and drove, and then saturday night Jonathan took me out for my tea so had a really lovely weekend, although I was very naughty Saturday and sunday and not on plan at all. But straight back on it this morning for 5 angel days before weigh in :D

oh no has she gone again lol Kirsty come back lovely we all miss ya ! :p

Kay xx

I'm back Kay!!! Thanks for checking in . Although I have missed the deadline for the salad challenge. Ooops. xxxx

Yes it is. Fingers crossed!

Ah, she did mention going out didn't she? It's still not like her not to post during the day though :( xx

Hi Sammy, thanks for your messages. Don't worry about me I'm here!!! xxxx

I know she normally does before work. Lets hope that all is good fingers crossed :).

Kay xx

Morning Kirsty :( missing u lots, hope your well lovely.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

You're such a sweety Kay thanks for your lovely messages. Are you ok? xxxx

Hope you're having a great weekend hun :) xxx

I did indeed. Did you?? xxxx

Also,

so I don't leave you hanging any longer, weigh in on saturday I was 2lbs down. Finally managing to lose again! Woo hoo! So I'm now. 11.12.4. Still more than I was but heading back in the right direction :D xxxx

Yay, that is great news! :D Am so pleased for you as know it was getting you down. Really hope you have a good week now and another loss come Saturday. You can do this hun!

Glad you had a good weekend too :) xxx

Hi hun, welcome back, I missed you!
I was off plan last week due to birthday celebrations, but bk on it 110% this wee, desperate to get bk to target. I'm doing a salad challenge to keep me focussed :)

Well done on the weight loss, v.proud of u chick, determination will win through in the end :D

Hope your week's got off to a good start xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hey Kirsty, welcome back lovely :p, so good to know your ok, we missed u loads ! Whoop whoop ! to the 2lbs off ! :D That's a brill loss hun, so so happy for you ! Glad you enjoyed the weekend. Hope you have another fab week on plan ! :):)

Kay xx

Yay, that is great news! :D Am so pleased for you as know it was getting you down. Really hope you have a good week now and another loss come Saturday. You can do this hun!

Glad you had a good weekend too :) xxx

Thanks Sammy! I was chuffed when i saw it on the scales, but then rewarded myself with food! Doh! Why do I do that? lol. So.... how did weigh in go?!!! I'm going on your diary next and so excited to see what your loss was! xxxx

Back