Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Great loss. Well done! ! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Rach!! xx

Hi hun, welcome back, I missed you!
I was off plan last week due to birthday celebrations, but bk on it 110% this wee, desperate to get bk to target. I'm doing a salad challenge to keep me focussed :)

Well done on the weight loss, v.proud of u chick, determination will win through in the end :D

Hope your week's got off to a good start xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hello lovely! Aw thanks. Missed all my mini friends too. Been really busy though so making it a bit harder to get on here!

Sounds good and like you are on plan and track! Are you doing the salad challenge with Kay?

Thanks! I'm really trying. Sat and sunday were naughty but doing ok yesterday and today! xxxxx

Morning Kirsty, hope you're having a good day so far! xx

Not too bad thanks Sammy. You? xxxx

Hey Kirsty, welcome back lovely :p, so good to know your ok, we missed u loads ! Whoop whoop ! to the 2lbs off ! :D That's a brill loss hun, so so happy for you ! Glad you enjoyed the weekend. Hope you have another fab week on plan ! :):)

Kay xx

Hi Kay!!! Thanks. Missed you too my little nutty bunny! lol. Are you ok? How's the back? I know. So pleased to have finally lost after 3 weeks of sts! Well I had a naughty sat and sun but back on plan now! xxxx

Hi hun x
I know, it gets hard at times to get on here regularly doesn't it. Glad to hv u bk tho x

Yes, I'm doing Kay's salad challenge :D think it's fab that she gives so much of her time to help us shed some weight xx

Hope ur having a good day hun xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay!!! Thanks. Missed you too my little nutty bunny! lol. Are you ok? How's the back? I know. So pleased to have finally lost after 3 weeks of sts! Well I had a naughty sat and sun but back on plan now! xxxx

Yay ! to being back on plan ! :p Hope you have a super duper loss hun for Saturday. I'm ok thanks, taken a week out for myself off the challenge, to catch up on rest, but I will be joining in the fun again next Monday (can't keep away lol ) and doing the challenge. I have my first official group weigh in since my operation on Thursday, feeling nervous but fingers crossed it goes well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week lovely. :)

PS. Ellejay - thank you for your lovely comments about me, really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Sammy! I was chuffed when i saw it on the scales, but then rewarded myself with food! Doh! Why do I do that? lol. So.... how did weigh in go?!!! I'm going on your diary next and so excited to see what your loss was! xxxx

This is so me lol. I have a loss then think oh I will have a chocolate bar to celebrate :rolleyes: next time it will be some new shampoo, shower gel ( because I don't have a basket full of it ;) ) or maybe make up. . Xx

Hi hun x
I know, it gets hard at times to get on here regularly doesn't it. Glad to hv u bk tho x

Yes, I'm doing Kay's salad challenge :D think it's fab that she gives so much of her time to help us shed some weight xx

Hope ur having a good day hun xLx

Hi Elle, And yes. It definetely does. Especially when there is so much going on at the moment!

Aw. That's good. And yes. It is fab. Kay is a star bless her!!! I'm having a good day. Are you? xxx

Yay ! to being back on plan ! :p Hope you have a super duper loss hun for Saturday. I'm ok thanks, taken a week out for myself off the challenge, to catch up on rest, but I will be joining in the fun again next Monday (can't keep away lol ) and doing the challenge. I have my first official group weigh in since my operation on Thursday, feeling nervous but fingers crossed it goes well. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week lovely. :)

PS. Ellejay - thank you for your lovely comments about me, really appreciate it ;).

Kay xx

Hi. I'm not sure about a super loss. Been a bit naughty yesterday. Got so much going on at the moment finding it hard to stay on track!! Aw wow. Well done for tomorrow Kay!!! xxxx

This is so me lol. I have a loss then think oh I will have a chocolate bar to celebrate :rolleyes: next time it will be some new shampoo, shower gel ( because I don't have a basket full of it ;) ) or maybe make up. . Xx

I know. Why do we do it? lol. And yes. I should start treating myself to new clothes instead! lol xxxx

Mmm. You are very quiet on here today, what you up to? :D xx

I'm here lovely lady!!! Been really busy. I have news! Got myself a new job so have been super busy and stressed last few days and just handed my notice in which is why I've been a bit awol lately!!! Excited to leave now and start my new job. I'm going to be running a cafe at an equestrian centre. God help me on this diet! 40 hours a week surrounded by food, baking on a daily basis. So excited though. One step closer to owning my own cafe one day. Wish me luck. You are going to have to start doing some serious butt kicking when i get there. Although it probs means I won't get on here as much as will be on my feet all day running around so sad face to that part. :( xxxx

Mmm. You are very quiet on here today, what you up to? :D xx

I'm here lovely lady!!! Been really busy. I have news! Got myself a new job so have been super busy and stressed last few days and just handed my notice in which is why I've been a bit awol lately!!! Excited to leave now and start my new job. I'm going to be running a cafe at an equestrian centre. God help me on this diet! 40 hours a week surrounded by food, baking on a daily basis. So excited though. One step closer to owning my own cafe one day. Wish me luck. You are going to have to start doing some serious butt kicking when i get there. Although it probs means I won't get on here as much as will be on my feet all day running around so sad face to that part. :( xxxx

Oh there you are lol!

Congratulations on the new job hun! :) That sounds right up your street and maybe, hopefully, you will get sick of the sight of food all day and it will put you off being tempted! We can hope eh? :D But don't you worry, I will still be here ready and waiting just in case :asskick:haha!

Hope you will still find time to pop on here sometimes though :(:cry:we would miss you! xx

Hello lovely :p, just caught up on your diary. Congrats on the new job ! Yay ! :clap: :D I'm so so happy for you ! I'm glad your going to somewhere, where you will be happier. Oh I really hope one day you have your own café and your dream comes true, that would be amazing ! ;) I wanted to ask the same question as Sammy, when do you start hun ? Will miss not seeing you around here as much :(. Oh and I'm not worried about you being around food 24/7, Kirsty's extra strong mints will blow that out the window ! :p hehe

Kay xx

Congratulations hun!! Fab news :) xLx

Huge congrats on the new job!! Sound like total temptation but chances are you'll be far too busy to stop and have any naughty munches ;) x

Oh there you are lol!

Congratulations on the new job hun! :) That sounds right up your street and maybe, hopefully, you will get sick of the sight of food all day and it will put you off being tempted! We can hope eh? :D But don't you worry, I will still be here ready and waiting just in case :asskick:haha!

Hope you will still find time to pop on here sometimes though :(:cry:we would miss you! xx

When do you start btw?

Oh and good luck, I reckon you will do it one day hun :) xxx

Here I am! Aw. Thanks Sammy!! And yeah, I'm hoping I'll be so busy there's no time for food lol. And I will be a lot more active and on my feet all day so hopefully that will help! Think we'll just have to wait and see. And aw good. Sometime I need a kick up the bum. Like now!! Got on the scales this morning to see how I was doing after a couple of naughty days (stress eating!) and the scales we showing 12.7! Which is a 9lb gain from last week. Is that even possible!?! Why is it so bloody easy for me to put it on. So I'm fasting today, drinking loads of water, and then healthy tomorrow and just praying it goes back down. Not happy. At all!!!

And yes, of course I'll find the time. Couldn't leave you all now could I!! :)And I'll need you more than ever on my new job! You know what they say, never trust a skinny chef!! Hopefully I can be the exception haha. xxxx

Hello lovely :p, just caught up on your diary. Congrats on the new job ! Yay ! :clap: :D I'm so so happy for you ! I'm glad your going to somewhere, where you will be happier. Oh I really hope one day you have your own café and your dream comes true, that would be amazing ! ;) I wanted to ask the same question as Sammy, when do you start hun ? Will miss not seeing you around here as much :(. Oh and I'm not worried about you being around food 24/7, Kirsty's extra strong mints will blow that out the window ! :p hehe

Kay xx

Morning Kay!! Aw. Thank you. I'm really chuffed but also a bit scared as it's all new and different! And yes, I hope I have my own cafe too one day, at least this is one step closer!!

I start in just over 2 weeks (I hope). I have a months notice to give at the job now but we're trying to work it so I can use my accrued holidays to leave early but not sure they will let me take them as they want me to train the new person. So I'll keep you informed!

And yes. Extra strong mints and lots of willpower needed!!! xxx

Congratulations on your new job and moving one step closer to your end goal x x

Thanks Binky!!!! xxx

Congratulations hun!! Fab news :) xLx

Thanks Elle!!!! You're going to have to keep me on the straight and narrow when I start with all the added temptation. Counting on you!! lol. Are you ok? xxxx

Huge congrats on the new job!! Sound like total temptation but chances are you'll be far too busy to stop and have any naughty munches ;) x

Thanks!!! I know. I hope so haha. Going to have to keep a very close eye on the scales, and my waist lol! xxxx

Here I am! Aw. Thanks Sammy!! And yeah, I'm hoping I'll be so busy there's no time for food lol. And I will be a lot more active and on my feet all day so hopefully that will help! Think we'll just have to wait and see. And aw good. Sometime I need a kick up the bum. Like now!! Got on the scales this morning to see how I was doing after a couple of naughty days (stress eating!) and the scales we showing 12.7! Which is a 9lb gain from last week. Is that even possible!?! Why is it so bloody easy for me to put it on. So I'm fasting today, drinking loads of water, and then healthy tomorrow and just praying it goes back down. Not happy. At all!!!

And yes, of course I'll find the time. Couldn't leave you all now could I!! :)And I'll need you more than ever on my new job! You know what they say, never trust a skinny chef!! Hopefully I can be the exception haha. xxxx

Aww no hun! That's just pants :( Those scales of yours sure can be evil! Is totm looming? Has pf visited lately? Just trying to think of reasons other than you being 'naighty'. Just try to pull it back over the next couple of days and hopefully that will come off again quickly. I know it's so frustrating how fast we can gain when it seems to take forever to come off.

Here's a :asskick:to hopefully keep you on the straight and narrow until Saturday. Fingers crossed for you Kirsty xxx

Aww no hun! That's just pants :( Those scales of yours sure can be evil! Is totm looming? Has pf visited lately? Just trying to think of reasons other than you being 'naighty'. Just try to pull it back over the next couple of days and hopefully that will come off again quickly. I know it's so frustrating how fast we can gain when it seems to take forever to come off.

Here's a :asskick:to hopefully keep you on the straight and narrow until Saturday. Fingers crossed for you Kirsty xxx

I know! Evil scales. It has actually made me more motivated to be super good the next few days! Actually. I'd never thought of that. TOTM should be soon as I stop the pill in a few days and I'm sure the same thing happened last month the week before i stopped! And that was when I had been super good and gained a lb. You might be right! Yep. PF has been visiting for lost of stress poo's haha. TMI. I have been naughty but not crazy naughty I didn't think!

Haha!! Thanks Sammy. I needed that. Promise I'll be good even though the next few days will be difficult because I've got all the cakes to do for the carnival!!! xxx

I know! Evil scales. It has actually made me more motivated to be super good the next few days! Actually. I'd never thought of that. TOTM should be soon as I stop the pill in a few days and I'm sure the same thing happened last month the week before i stopped! And that was when I had been super good and gained a lb. You might be right! Yep. PF has been visiting for lost of stress poo's haha. TMI. I have been naughty but not crazy naughty I didn't think!

Haha!! Thanks Sammy. I needed that. Promise I'll be good even though the next few days will be difficult because I've got all the cakes to do for the carnival!!! xxx

Stress poos lol! :D

MINTS, KIRSTY, MINTS!!!! ;):D xx

Stress poos lol! :D

MINTS, KIRSTY, MINTS!!!! ;):D xx

I know haha!! Before I told my manager and handed my notice in yesterday I had 4 in one morning! I'm normally lucky to get that many in a month hahaha!!!

And yes!!! Mints. I can do this!!! If I need anything tasting, going to make sure family are on hand so I don't even have to go anywhere near it!! xxxx

Back