Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Hi Minis,

Thank you all for your lovely messages. They have really helped boost my spirits this morning and add to my motivation. I am back after a lovely weekend off plan and ready to kick butt and get this weight shifted. 5 weigh ins until my holidays. I can do this!!!! Who's with me!!? :)

Hey Kirsty :D, oh its so good to hear your in such good spirits :p. I'm glad you sound so much happier and are ready to kick some butt :asskick:. Good luck for this week, I hope you do smashing ! What day do you start your new job, is it next week ? Sorry you've probably told me, didn't I tell you I'm a dosey bunny ? ;)

Kay xx

Hey Kirsty :D, oh its so good to hear your in such good spirits :p. I'm glad you sound so much happier and are ready to kick some butt :asskick:. Good luck for this week, I hope you do smashing ! What day do you start your new job, is it next week ? Sorry you've probably told me, didn't I tell you I'm a dosey bunny ? ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Thank you! I know. I'm glad I'm in better spirits too as was feeling so down and sad :( But better now! Looking forward to being healthier! Well I'm not sure to be honest! Hehe. Need to finalise it with the new place. Leave this job on friday so thinking I will start at the cafe on saturday or monday! I'm getting a bit nervous now!!

Are you ok? How are you doing on your weight loss journey? xxxx

Hi Kay,

Thank you! I know. I'm glad I'm in better spirits too as was feeling so down and sad :( But better now! Looking forward to being healthier! Well I'm not sure to be honest! Hehe. Need to finalise it with the new place. Leave this job on friday so thinking I will start at the cafe on saturday or monday! I'm getting a bit nervous now!!

Are you ok? How are you doing on your weight loss journey? xxxx

Oh I've not been too good this last week Kirsty, TOTM fairy has intervened :(. Also I think I was being a bit too ambitious with wanting to get my 5.5 stone award this month, dream on Kay ! I think I need to change my goal for this month. If I can be at 10,10 by the end of the month then I will be happy as it means I will be in the healthy BMI and not overweight anymore. :) I think my next award will have to wait another month. Also Kirsty I have found when I worry about not hitting the next stone bracket, it throws me off, but when I break it down and just focus on lbs a week, I tend to do much better. I guess I can't help myself sometimes, I become stressy bunny :p lol .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Minis,

Thank you all for your lovely messages. They have really helped boost my spirits this morning and add to my motivation. I am back after a lovely weekend off plan and ready to kick butt and get this weight shifted. 5 weigh ins until my holidays. I can do this!!!! Who's with me!!? :)

It really is fantastic to see you back on top form hun!

Well you know I am with you even if I'm just trying to maintain at the mo but even that is going to be a challenge tbh so yes, we will all kick butt together :)

What yummy food do you have planned for today? I've got a ww meal I've not tried before, salmon and broccoli wedge melt. Sounds good! xx

Oh I've not been too good this last week Kirsty, TOTM fairy has intervened :(. Also I think I was being a bit too ambitious with wanting to get my 5.5 stone award this month, dream on Kay ! I think I need to change my goal for this month. If I can be at 10,10 by the end of the month then I will be happy as it means I will be in the healthy BMI and not overweight anymore. :) I think my next award will have to wait another month. Also Kirsty I have found when I worry about not hitting the next stone bracket, it throws me off, but when I break it down and just focus on lbs a week, I tend to do much better. I guess I can't help myself sometimes, I become stressy bunny :p lol .

Kay xx

Oh no. Tell me about it. I don't like TOTM fairy. She has visited me this past week too :( It's good to have a focus and a target though and you are well on your way to getting your 5.5 stone award! I am exactly the same!! let's just take it a week at a time and hopefully we will both kick butt together. No stressy bunnies, we will just be 2 nutty bunnies hehe xxxx

It really is fantastic to see you back on top form hun!

Well you know I am with you even if I'm just trying to maintain at the mo but even that is going to be a challenge tbh so yes, we will all kick butt together :)

What yummy food do you have planned for today? I've got a ww meal I've not tried before, salmon and broccoli wedge melt. Sounds good! xx

Thanks Sammy!!!

Sounds good to me. Oooh. I've had that before. It's seriously yum!!! Not sure what to have tonight to be honest. Can't decide. Any suggestions?? xxxx

I will look forward to my tea tonight then.

Your yummy pizza always sounds a good choice, if you've got the ingredients. I've yet to try it! xxx

Hi Sammy. Yep. I would. It's yummy!! And oh yeah. That is a good choice. I forgot about them!! Hmm. I'm at Jonathan's tonight so cooking for both of us. I don't know why but I'm thinking maybe gammon, new potatoes and salad. Or something with new potatoes and salad. A humongous steak maybe! Hahaha. I will go to the supermarket and maybe just decide what look's nice, what's on offer when I get there. It's making me hungry all this talk of food lol. xxxx

Hi hun. Glad you are feeling motivated again. You could easily lose half a stone if you were really good between now and your holidays. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Rach! Well let's hope so. Still feeling motivated so will see how the week goes!! How are you getting on? xxxx

Hi hun xx
I second what everyone else's said, great to hear u bk on form xx
We can do this, 1 day at a time, we shouldn't stress ourselves out thinking too far ahead, I've realised that's my downfall?

Hope u hv a good evening chick x pop by soon xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another one glad to see you back and know that you are feeling positive.

Hey my lovely, great to see you all positive again, well done you x

Hi hun xx
I second what everyone else's said, great to hear u bk on form xx
We can do this, 1 day at a time, we shouldn't stress ourselves out thinking too far ahead, I've realised that's my downfall?

Hope u hv a good evening chick x pop by soon xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Another one glad to see you back and know that you are feeling positive.

Thank you all my lovely ladies. I wouldn't be this positive without all of your wonderful support and optimism. Big hugs!!! xxx

Monday 21st July

Breakfast - Low cal hot choc, pear (102cals)
Dinner - 30g cornflakes with semi-skimmed milk, 4 crackerbread, 2 extra light laughing cow (278cals)
Tea - BBQ chicken breast with 100g new potatoes and salad. (358cals)

2014-07-21 20.42.59.jpg

Snacks - Low cal hot choc, apple, pear (182cals)

Total - 920calories.

Feeling positive and good!!! :D Out for tea tonight so i know it's going to be calorific but going to enjoy it and try and keep calories low for the rest of the week and eat less during the day today. xxx

Last edited:
Morning hun :) You going anywhere nice tonight? xxx

Hi Sammy,

Just to a local pub where I used to work but the food is gorgeous! I already know what I'm having. Seafood pancake thermidor although it's made with garlic butter, cream and cheese. Yikes!! But I used to have a night off a week and still lost and i need to enjoy myself while on the diet so not going to feel too guilty and just make sure I'm extra careful the rest of the week. Feeling motivated! How are you doing? xxxx

Hi Sammy,

Just to a local pub where I used to work but the food is gorgeous! I already know what I'm having. Seafood pancake thermidor although it's made with garlic butter, cream and cheese. Yikes!! But I used to have a night off a week and still lost and i need to enjoy myself while on the diet so not going to feel too guilty and just make sure I'm extra careful the rest of the week. Feeling motivated! How are you doing? xxxx

Ooh that sounds gorgeous! Enjoy :)

I am feeling determined to stay on track today and although I know I won't allow myself to misbehave, it won't stop me feeling low about it so it's a matter of getting through the day really :rolleyes: I am much better off at home in that respect! xx

Ooh that sounds gorgeous! Enjoy :)

I am feeling determined to stay on track today and although I know I won't allow myself to misbehave, it won't stop me feeling low about it so it's a matter of getting through the day really :rolleyes: I am much better off at home in that respect! xx

I know. It is! Really looking forward to it!

I know exactly what you mean. But once you get today out of the way, on plan, you will be feeling more positive and happy that you managed to stick with it and hopefully that will lift your spirits. I know exactly what you mean. Our holidays revolve around eating haha xxx

Back