Calorie Counting Diary - Mini Goals

Morning Kirsty :) Glad you enjoyed your meal out last night and it's great that you've been able to get straight back on plan today.

Not long until you finish in your current job now is it? xx

Thanks Sammy,

Yesterday went well. I did have a little bit of choc brownie which I think took me just slightly over 1,200 but then I played a solid hour of netball so I'm hoping that helped. Doing well today although struggling for some reason and want choc but I haven't caved. How are you doing?

And Yes, not long now. Tomorrow's my last day!! xxx

Pretty sure that netball session helped work off the brownie ;)

You are doing really well! x

I'm getting on ok. Feel a bit on edge since I binned the battery from my scales on Monday night so won't actually have a clue how this week has gone until Monday night at my Slimming World class!! xx

I walked past Thornton's yesterday and was almost through the door when my OH dragged me back whilst I was saying "just one" - would not let me go in. I also bought a seeded sour dough small baguette in Waitrose which I used to eat quite a lot and was going to eat it on the drive home but it was in the boot so decided to leave it. When I looked it up there were almost 400 cals in it.
These things are sent to try us. :)

Morning hun, how are you? X
Well done on not giving in to ur cravings :D I've ordered a book from the library, it was in a newspaper article the other day, written by a woman who's given up sugar & includes an 8 week detox to give it up. I'm definitely not committing to anything as I do love an odd marshmallow here and there, but interested to read it :confused:

Well Friday at last, is it ur last day at work today?! Any plans to celebrate?!! :beer::D

Hope u hv a good day chick xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the support. However it didn't last long and i caved last night. Too much temptation and I think as I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life I want to finish it off with a bang!! So I'm having a break, again hehe! Plan on having prosseco tonight to celebrate along with a nice family meal and then tomorrow, I will weigh in, take whatever weight I am and then onwards and downwards.

I feel like I have been so rubbish these past few weeks trying to diet and I think it's because of the fact I feel like I'm going to be starting afresh. I know there's no excuses and it's all my own fault but I am going to try my best from tomorrow to be 100% as much as poss. I know I sound like a broken record but please stick with me. I'm trying my best. Thanks for the constant support and motivation guys!!! xxxx

Afternoon hun x
We've all been there, you deserve to hv a breather before starting this new chapter in your life x enjoy this evening, hv a blow out! :D like u said, wi tomorrow then take it from there xx
Enjoy ur prosecco :D:beer: xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just you enjoy your wee break off-plan! You already know you are gonna draw a line under it and get right back to business afterwards so you've thought it through! We'll always be here to lend an ear and help motivate and support :) x

Evening hun xx
Good luck for tomorrow lovely.

I've been thinking Kirst, hv u joined a slimming club before? Im obviously a huge fan of slimming world :eek: but I really think that the club support would b really great for you?
I know finding time will b hard, but maybe something to think about?

Let us know how it goes tomorrow hun x good luck xLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Back