Calorie Counting inspiration! 10 stone lost!

MellyMoo

Hi everyone, i know there is the success stories thread but i find that to be over taken by people on cambridge, lighter life etc, which is fantastic but i find it really inspirational to watch the stories of people who have calorie counted there way to success- if they can do it then so can i!

Anyway, incase you are interested my best friend holly has over the past 2 years lost over 10 stone through hardwork and determination! the results are incredible and she has truely blossomed into a beautiful confident lady! She's also the loveliest kindest person you'll ever meet, but i guess i'm biased!

Anyway, for those that want to watch her transformation go to youtube and search for "holly's incredible journey!" So proud of her, she's my inspiration- just thought id share! :D

Will definitely look at this later, thanks. What an achievement. Did she calorie count?

Wow, I've just watched the youtube clip and what an amazing transformtion. Holly looks great. Did she do it through calorie counting?

wow she looks amazing!! gives me a whole load of hope!! :) tell her well done she is a true inspiration xx

Holly keeps a food diary everyday and writes everything down that she eats (even if shes had a bingey day) she keeps an eye on calories but doesn't keep to a set number each day, but she's educated herself on whats high in calories etc and follows the basic principals.

If she's had a bad day, she doesnt let it effect her and gets straight back on the wagon!

She hasnt cut out any foods, as she believes this just makes you crave and feel deprived. Everything in moderation. She now tends to eat little and often and doesn't let herself ever get too hungry. She on average has at least one "day off" a week, sometimes more- but she is fairly strict about eating well at least 5 days a week.

Holly has done so well and i'm so proud of her- thank you for your lovely comments i'll pass them on to her! She was filmed for our local news talking about her weight loss a few weeks ago- heres the link to the interview if anyone is interested:

Anglia Regional News | Anglia Tonight - ITV Local

She also had a photo shoot and should be appearing in this sundays Sun newspaper! I'm biased of course, but she truely is the loveliest person you'll ever meet and certainly deserves the recognition for what she has acheived!!

Back