Calorie Counting- Losing weight whilst on maternity leave

good luck for your weigh in this week!

Mon
B in bed made by hubby due to exhausting night with baby! 1 crossaint and a cuppa
L- chicken pasta, wispa at asda
D-gammon, potatoes, beans, egg, choc cake with a cup of tea
Very unhealthy day today! Day before weigh day too! Im like a zombie though due to being up at 11.30, 3.15-4.50, 7.15 with my baby. Also had a busy day, trip to two garages to sort car, shopping & then doctors!
Off to bed now and will start again tomorrow! Hope i get more sleep tonight

Mon
B in bed made by hubby due to exhausting night with baby! 1 crossaint and a cuppa
L- chicken pasta, wispa at asda
D-gammon, potatoes, beans, egg, choc cake with a cup of tea
Very unhealthy day today! Day before weigh day too! Im like a zombie though due to being up at 11.30, 3.15-4.50, 7.15 with my baby. Also had a busy day, trip to two garages to sort car, shopping & then doctors!
Off to bed now and will start again tomorrow! Hope i get more sleep tonight

Bloody hell that is a busy day - that makes being at work sound easy :)

Another busy day..docs for me then to blood test place, then shopping, then mum and babies group, then docs for williams injections and pick up his prescription. Followed by mammoth pile of washing up, stetilising and making up bottles...its never ending! Off for a bath to chill!!

Hi there :)
Well done for your first weigh in! Thats really good :)

im back.
been doing we online since i was last here and lost 13lbs. i was 14.11 on xmas eve today i am 15 so 4lbs on. as well as my ww online im going to record my food here too for support from lovely people. i weigh in on wednesdays and wud like to be back to 14.11 for then but i know that may not happen.

im back. been doing we online since i was last here and lost 13lbs. i was 14.11 on xmas eve today i am 15 so 4lbs on. as well as my ww online im going to record my food here too for support from lovely people. i weigh in on wednesdays and wud like to be back to 14.11 for then but i know that may not happen.

Yay - this is the first step! The 14.11 is doable if like me you have been stuffing yourself in the meantime as a lot will be water bloat!

Back