Calorie Counting- Losing weight whilst on maternity leave

ForumRunner_20140118_191700.png

breakfast- veg sausage, beans, 2 poached eggs, brown sauce, 1 white bread,tomatoe, mushroom, fruit
tea- red.wine, chicken chasseur, mushroom, onion, white rice, ww yoghurt
total points 27

weigh in after all birthday eating and drinking....14.11...4lbs on, eek! want to lose 5lbs by next week so ill be 14.6 (a lb less than i was last week)

26 points so far
b- 2 weetabix banana.milk
l- soup 2 ww bread 2 ww.malt.loaf ww yog
snack- ww mini roll, banana
t- ww microwave meal.salad orange ww yoghurt

so had a bad few days. several excuses. asda shop didnt come do had no food in. (im housebound most of the time due to an illness plus having a 9 month old makes it amassive task to get out with no help). shop due friday so fridays tea ended up being a kebab washed down with half a bottle of moet.
asda.promised shopping wud come saturday ...it never..so saturday tea was from the chip shop!
we live in a rural area and have had no shops apart from a post office for years but now have a kebab van and a chip shop which opened on friday and the whole village practically ate there or fri or sat night!
sunday is my hubbys only day off so we try to get out for the day. had planned to go out then asda on the way home. i fell and "significantly sprained" my ankle before we got to asda! and ended up at a&e!
so excuses out of they way today has been back on ww.
total of 34/34 points eaten. NOT looking forward to wed weigh in!

Im back properly now. Been away to devon for a week. A very last minute unplanned decision. Put 1lb on. Weighed today at 14.8. Want to be in the 13s asap also got hardly any clothes that fit me and cant afford to go shopping so need to get losing again so i can fit in my smaller clothes that are stored in my loft :)

So since devon (nearly two months ago!) weve weaned our now 11 month old boy onto proper food. Hubby and i have also been eating the same foods as its easier. Only problem is i cant calorie count them and all the ingredients are full fat eg coconut milk or are meat not quorn. Anyway weighed myself today and i was 14.4. Wud like to lose 6lbs by my sons first birthday in three weeks time. im due back to work/ maternity finishes in 5 weeks time and would like to be 13.7 by then. Originally my aim was anything less than 12.01 (meaning my bmi is 25 or less) but nevermind, ive had a hard year with very poor health and been unable to walk most days nevermind exercise and im just happy to lose anything

So since devon (nearly two months ago!) weve weaned our now 11 month old boy onto proper food. Hubby and i have also been eating the same foods as its easier. Only problem is i cant calorie count them and all the ingredients are full fat eg coconut milk or are meat not quorn. Anyway weighed myself today and i was 14.4. Wud like to lose 6lbs by my sons first birthday in three weeks time. im due back to work/ maternity finishes in 5 weeks time and would like to be 13.7 by then. Originally my aim was anything less than 12.01 (meaning my bmi is 25 or less) but nevermind, ive had a hard year with very poor health and been unable to walk most days nevermind exercise and im just happy to lose anything

You have done well to lose at all with what you have had going on - let's have a focused restart together
We can then compare results when we visit your area camping
Just need the weather to start playing ball! :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So its two weeks since my last post which conincides with me starting new medication (which causes weight gain but i have no option other than to take it) weighed myself this morning....still 14.4....gutted. I have been so good too

weigh in day today and im 14.8 after 2 weeks of celebrating and being away so thats 4lbs on. ive now doubled my tablets im on for pain and i cant remember feeling full. got to increase them again in a weeks time. im going to make a real effort to track here everyday and aim for 2lbs off a week. weve just booked a holiday to devon in 5 months time and id like to be 12 stone by then so 2.8st needs to go; 36lbs to lose in 23 weeks. 2lbs a week loss and it would be gone in just 18 weeks! come on you CAN do this!

Back