Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

I'm going away for a few days to London, that's about it! So will have a few off day plans! :) Have you any plans? x

Oooooo London sounds fun! We are travelling down to my friend in Salisbury for a birthday party but no real plans apart from that. X

Monday 23rd May - 4 days to go! :)

Breakfast: 4 SP
Cheese - 1
Thin - 3

Lunch: 7 SP
Thin -3
Bacon - 1
Babybel -1
cheetos - 2

Dinner: 10 SP
Stuffed fajita chicken - 7
homemade tortillas - 3

Snacks: 6 SP
Milk -2
Fibre one brownie -4

27/30 :)

Monday 23rd May - 4 days to go! :)

Breakfast: 4 SP
Cheese - 1
Thin - 3

Thin -3
Bacon - 1
Babybel -1
cheetos - 2

Stuffed fajita chicken - 7
homemade tortillas - 3

Snacks: 6 SP
Milk -2
Fibre one brownie -4

What's a Fibre One Brownie? Not heard of those X Yey for 4 more get ups!!! X

Just got them at the weekend haven't tried them yet! Will let you know what it's like! X
image.jpg

Exhausted!! Left for work at half 6, got in at half 6. Couldn't even be bothered to eat tonight and had to force myself. Opened laptop and think I'll be working till well after 10! Friday cannot come quick enough!!

Breakfast: 5 SP
2 ww wholmeal - 4
cheese slice - 1

Pastrami flatbread -4
babybel - 1
yoghurt - 2

Sesame noodles

Snack: 5 SP:
crisps - 3
milk - 2

Exhausted!! Left for work at half 6, got in at half 6. Couldn't even be bothered to eat tonight and had to force myself. Opened laptop and think I'll be working till well after 10! Friday cannot come quick enough!!

Breakfast: 5 SP
2 ww wholmeal - 4
cheese slice - 1

Pastrami flatbread -4
babybel - 1
yoghurt - 2

Sesame noodles

Snack: 5 SP:
crisps - 3
milk - 2

Oh my goodness, what a long long day for you :( Hope u manage to get some decent rest tonight x

Lost 1lb at weigh in this week, really disappointed as I've been good and stuck to points. Had a really tough week at work so haven't posted. Been doing 12 hour days most days and had a couple of panic attacks at work. Was a miracle I didn't binge (at all!) which is why I'm so gutted it's just 1lb. Anyway, next week is half term :)

Saturday 28th May
B - bagel thin 5
L - sandwich, chicken sticks and mini sausage roll - 8
D - sweet and sour, crackers - 15
S - milk
30/30 SP

All 42 for treat tonight, if I have it

Lost 1lb at weigh in this week, really disappointed as I've been good and stuck to points. Had a really tough week at work so haven't posted. Been doing 12 hour days most days and had a couple of panic attacks at work. Was a miracle I didn't binge (at all!) which is why I'm so gutted it's just 1lb. Anyway, next week is half term :)

Saturday 28th May
B - bagel thin 5
L - sandwich, chicken sticks and mini sausage roll - 8
D - sweet and sour, crackers - 15
S - milk
30/30 SP

All 42 for treat tonight, if I have it

Well Done on your 1lb loss, sorry you're disappointed but I think your doing fab and even better news that you didn't binge, well done you!!!! I bet you're so glad it's half term? Hope u enjoy your few days in London x

Hey, I'm getting on okay thanks, just back yesterday from a few days away. Surprised myself and think I made much better choices without even thinking. How are you finding it? I think I miss the support of a class so might go back once my subscription to the online runs out x

Hey, I'm back! Managed to lose 3lbs this week, think it's all the walking as did around 12k almost everyday. Plus avoided cakes, deserts, fry ups etc and stuck to toast, calorie sandwich for lunch and main meal on the night, although we ate out every night! Now I'm back I'm feeling extremely low and the sick feeling has set in already about going back to work :( :( :( How long to go!?

Saturday 4th June

Breakfast: bagel thin with laughing cow light - 5 SP

Lunch: TBC

Dinner: Homemade Lasagne - need to work out points!

Weighday treat: warburtons hot dog roll (4) hot dog (2) ketchup (1) crisps (4)

How are you doing Serena? xx

Hey, I'm back! Managed to lose 3lbs this week, think it's all the walking as did around 12k almost everyday. Plus avoided cakes, deserts, fry ups etc and stuck to toast, calorie sandwich for lunch and main meal on the night, although we ate out every night! Now I'm back I'm feeling extremely low and the sick feeling has set in already about going back to work :( :( :( How long to go!?

Saturday 4th June

Breakfast: bagel thin with laughing cow light - 5 SP

Lunch: TBC

Dinner: Homemade Lasagne - need to work out points!

Weighday treat: warburtons hot dog roll (4) hot dog (2) ketchup (1) crisps (4)

How are you doing Serena? xx

Check you out with your 3lbs loss, that's FAB! Did u still track or were u just mindful of what u were eating? I think you did brill! Did u feel like u missed out at all or did u still enjoy it?

I can't believe that we go back on Monday :( #Gutted!!!! Only 35 days to work lol x

Oh my days. I am dreading tomorrow. Feel sick, my stomach is churning and I've got a rash.... I'm allergic to the place!!

WEEK 11 - trying a NC week... but gonna weigh things still. Worth a go!

Sunday 5th June

Breakfast
Crumpets (1 weekly)

Lunch
ham thin and babybel (1 weekly)

Dinner
Fajitas (1 weekly)

Snacks
Cheetos (2 weeklies)

5/42 weeklies :)

5 weeks to go!

Oh my days. I am dreading tomorrow. Feel sick, my stomach is churning and I've got a rash.... I'm allergic to the place!!

WEEK 11 - trying a NC week... but gonna weigh things still. Worth a go!

Sunday 5th June

Breakfast
Crumpets (1 weekly)

Lunch
ham thin and babybel (1 weekly)

Dinner
Fajitas (1 weekly)

Snacks
Cheetos (2 weeklies)

5/42 weeklies :)

5 weeks to go!

How comes you only have 5wks to go?!? Is that till Transition Week? Good Luck with NC, I've only ever done one solitary day in the whole time I've done WW, portion control isn't always my strongest point! X

Ah I miscounted :( 6 weeks to go lol! We break up a week earlier, have a week off, then have 3 PD days in London.

Monday 6th June - 4 weeklies

I'm not sure how much I like NC, although I'll stick with it for the week and see what happens. Feels like points anyway as I'm still weighing to try and sort portion control!

Breakfast: crumpets and lurpak (1 weekly)

Lunch: bacon thins (free)

Dinner: steak, chunky chips, mushrooms,onions, peppercorn sauce ( 1 weekly)

Snack: crisps (2 weeklies)

9/42 weeklies so far :)

Ah I miscounted :( 6 weeks to go lol! We break up a week earlier, have a week off, then have 3 PD days in London.

Monday 6th June - 4 weeklies

I'm not sure how much I like NC, although I'll stick with it for the week and see what happens. Feels like points anyway as I'm still weighing to try and sort portion control!

Breakfast: crumpets and lurpak (1 weekly)

Lunch: bacon thins (free)

Dinner: steak, chunky chips, mushrooms,onions, peppercorn sauce ( 1 weekly)

Snack: crisps (2 weeklies)

9/42 weeklies so far :)

I'm so jealous that you break up a week earlier but those 3 odd days seem rather annoying! I think I'll be on holiday when those are?

Glad to hear you're sticking with NC, it's easy to just give in rather than trying to work with something new! Loving the sound of today's food esp the chunky chips and crumpet with lurpak, 2 of my personal faves! X

Back