Calories don't count on a weekend... (I wish.....)

Thanks :) Will def do another NC week, going to alternate between points one week and NC the next. Camping next week so will do points as it's easier to track. Had a lovely day out yesterday which turned into the night, made very sensible food choice, but must have consumed a years worth of weeklies in alcohol :D

WEEK 12 - Points week

Sunday 12th June

Breakfast: 5 SP
Bagel thin (4) Low Fat cheese slice (1)

Lunch: 6 SP
Seeded sandwich thin (3) wafer thin chicken (1) chicken sticks (2)

Dinner - Hunters chicken and chunky chips 11 SP
chunky chips (5) chicken (2) cheese (2) Bacon (1) homemade BBQ sauce (1)

Snacks - 4 SP
french fries (2) milk (2)

26/30 SP

Your Saturday sounds super fun!!! What's your drink of choice?! Good to see you're straight back on plan today, hope you have a lovely time at the residential. X

Thanks! All packed and ready to go! Just hoping I can carry it all! My drink of choice is usually a cocktail, or a bottle of beer (sol, corona, desperados type stuff). Yesterday I drank everything in sight!! Lost another lb this morning though so I might begin a liquid diet :) :)

Thanks! All packed and ready to go! Just hoping I can carry it all! My drink of choice is usually a cocktail, or a bottle of beer (sol, corona, desperados type stuff). Yesterday I drank everything in sight!! Lost another lb this morning though so I might begin a liquid diet :) :)

Omg! How was it possible to lose weight after drinking all that?!? I don't drink anymore but always did love cocktails. X

Oh my days, back from camping and I'm absolutely exhausted!! Taking kids away is so tiring! Managed to stay entirely on plan while I was away, and walked around 9 miles in total each day. Only 'naughty' foods I had was a hot dog (pointed and within points!) and toasted marshmallows on the fire. Pretty impressed with myself to be honest!

Thursday 16th June

Breakfast - Bagel thin with low fat cheese slice - 5 SP
Lunch - Pastrami thin and popcorn - 5 SP
Dinner - 60g pasta 15g parmesan bacon, tomato, chilli and garlic sauce - 10 SP
Snack - frazzles -3 milk - 2

25/30 SP - Have 5 left over so may have something else. Will decide later if I'm hungry :)

Oh my days, back from camping and I'm absolutely exhausted!! Taking kids away is so tiring! Managed to stay entirely on plan while I was away, and walked around 9 miles in total each day. Only 'naughty' foods I had was a hot dog (pointed and within points!) and toasted marshmallows on the fire. Pretty impressed with myself to be honest!

Thursday 16th June

Breakfast - Bagel thin with low fat cheese slice - 5 SP
Lunch - Pastrami thin and popcorn - 5 SP
Dinner - 60g pasta 15g parmesan bacon, tomato, chilli and garlic sauce - 10 SP
Snack - frazzles -3 milk - 2

25/30 SP - Have 5 left over so may have something else. Will decide later if I'm hungry :)

Wow! You did brill to stay on plan, with all that exercise too I think you're due a very good loss on Saturday! Our residential doesn't come back till Friday evening X

Friday 17th June 2016 - It's the weekend! Yay

Bagel thin (4)Laughing Cow Light (1)

Lunch: 7 SP
Seeded thin (3) pastrami (1) cheese string (2) popcorn (1)

Dinner: 10 SP
chicken (2) noodles(5) 1 tbsp soy (1) chilli paste (0) spring onion/onion (0) 1 tsp sesame oil (2) 1/2 tsp sesame seeds (0)

Snacks: 5 SP
Frazzles (3) milk (2)

27/30 SP :)

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :)

I could not have done a week in a tent!! :) x

Just as well you came back when u did then ;) X

Friday 17th June 2016 - It's the weekend! Yay

Bagel thin (4)Laughing Cow Light (1)

Lunch: 7 SP
Seeded thin (3) pastrami (1) cheese string (2) popcorn (1)

Dinner: 10 SP
chicken (2) noodles(5) 1 tbsp soy (1) chilli paste (0) spring onion/onion (0) 1 tsp sesame oil (2) 1/2 tsp sesame seeds (0)

Snacks: 5 SP
Frazzles (3) milk (2)

27/30 SP :)

Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow :)

Another great day, good luck for WI, can't wait to hear how you do x

Week 12: Lost 4lbs! Really happy with that as I'm due on, and I'm in the 12s for the first time in about 100 years :D :D :D Camping is going to be my new hobby :)

After food shopping, have a full day of reports planned :(

Saturday 18th June 2016 - Treat Day :)

Breakfast - 7 SP
crumpets (6) lurpak (1)

Lunch - Cheese and onion toastie - 6 SP
30g Cheese (2) 400g warburtons toastie (4) spring onion (0)

Dinner - Fakeaway - 15 SP
chicken (2) sweet and sour sauce (5) 125g steamed tilda rice (4) 25g prawn crackers (4)

Snacks - 2 SP
Milk (2)

30/30 SP

Treat with weeklies : TBC!

Happy Saturday xx

Week 12: Lost 4lbs! Really happy with that as I'm due on, and I'm in the 12s for the first time in about 100 years :D :D :D Camping is going to be my new hobby :)

After food shopping, have a full day of reports planned :(

Saturday 18th June 2016 - Treat Day :)

Breakfast - 7 SP
crumpets (6) lurpak (1)

Lunch - Cheese and onion toastie - 6 SP
30g Cheese (2) 400g warburtons toastie (4) spring onion (0)

Dinner - Fakeaway - 15 SP
chicken (2) sweet and sour sauce (5) 125g steamed tilda rice (4) 25g prawn crackers (4)

Snacks - 2 SP
Milk (2)

30/30 SP

Treat with weeklies : TBC!

Happy Saturday xx

Whoop Whoop!!!! 4lbs is AMAZING, I knew you was due a good loss after your fab week! So proud of you :) Where are u going for your food shopping? We did ours at Morrisons last night. When do your reports have to be done by? Your day looks great today, can't wait to hear what treat you have! X

Reports are due Friday. We're off Thursday for elections so it's a 'report day' but me and friend have stayed late every night and we're trying to get them done for a shopping and lunch day :)

Think I'm gonna try Morrisons this week, fancy a change. Anything you recommend? xx

Reports are due Friday. We're off Thursday for elections so it's a 'report day' but me and friend have stayed late every night and we're trying to get them done for a shopping and lunch day :)

Think I'm gonna try Morrisons this week, fancy a change. Anything you recommend? xx

A shopping and lunch day sounds much more fun than a report day!!! I hope you get them done :) I changed to Morrisons from Asda as I had some coupons, there were quite good offers on at Morrisons too. It made a nice change but will go back to Asda next Friday x

Snack last night was amazing for only 9 weeklies! Sandwich thin with 1 tbsp ketchup and 2 grilled fish fingers, with a bag of frazzles! Yummy :)

WEEK 13 - NO COUNT WEEK - Only 19 working days left, I'm on a serious, serious countdown! Bought a size 12 dress yesterday for my hols, really need to start some form of exercise to start and tone up!

Sunday 19th June 2016 - 4 WEEKLIES

Breakfast - 1 weekly
Crumpets and 1 tsp lurpak

Lunch - 0 weeklies
Bacon thins

Dinner - 1 weekly
Fajitas

Snacks - 2 weeklies
Milk
French Fries

4/42 weeklies :)

Another day of report writing :(

Snack last night was amazing for only 9 weeklies! Sandwich thin with 1 tbsp ketchup and 2 grilled fish fingers, with a bag of frazzles! Yummy :)

WEEK 13 - NO COUNT WEEK - Only 19 working days left, I'm on a serious, serious countdown! Bought a size 12 dress yesterday for my hols, really need to start some form of exercise to start and tone up!

Sunday 19th June 2016 - 4 WEEKLIES

Breakfast - 1 weekly
Crumpets and 1 tsp lurpak

Lunch - 0 weeklies
Bacon thins

Dinner - 1 weekly
Fajitas

Snacks - 2 weeklies
Milk
French Fries

4/42 weeklies :)

Another day of report writing :(

Your Snack does sound great, probably a good idea to have 40 Weeklies in reserve for a NC Week. Good Luck for your NC Week, I'm Sure you will smash it like last time! What's your Size 12 Dress like? What sort of exercise are u thinking? I'm so jealous u only have 19 days left, 25 for me!!!! How is the report writing going? Have a good day x

Reports almost done! 18 days to go! Exercise has been forgotten as I forgot how manic last few weeks of term are.... Dress is a strappy maxi from sainsburys, aztec style!

Monday 20th June - 5 weeklies

Breakfast - 1 weekly
Crumpets (free) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch - 1 weekly
chicken, wrap, peppers, salad, jalapenos, chilli powder (free) 1 tbsp LF mayo (1)

Dinner - 1 weekly
steak, chips, mushrooms (free) 1/2 peppercorn sauce mix with skim milk (1)

Snacks - 2 weeklies
French fries (2)

10/42 weeklies :)

Reports almost done! 18 days to go! Exercise has been forgotten as I forgot how manic last few weeks of term are.... Dress is a strappy maxi from sainsburys, aztec style!

Monday 20th June - 5 weeklies

Breakfast - 1 weekly
Crumpets (free) 1 tsp lurpak (1)

Lunch - 1 weekly
chicken, wrap, peppers, salad, jalapenos, chilli powder (free) 1 tbsp LF mayo (1)

Dinner - 1 weekly
steak, chips, mushrooms (free) 1/2 peppercorn sauce mix with skim milk (1)

Snacks - 2 weeklies
French fries (2)

10/42 weeklies :)

You dress sounds lovely! Well Done on the reports! A great NC Day, you make it look so easy! X

Thanks :) Another major long day - was at school for 7 and not in until 6.15. I am absolutely exhausted. Really proud though as previous times when I've hated work I've eaten everything in sight and ate takeaway every night. Can't wait for the end of the year now - 17 days to go!!!!

Tuesday 21st June 2016 - 5 weeklies

Breakfast - 2 weeklies
Nimble wholemeal, 2 tsp lurpak (2)

Lunch
Wafer thin ham thins

Dinner - 1 weekly
Chicken, wraps, veg, spice mix (1)

Snacks - 2 weeklies
French Fries (2)

15/42 weeklies :)

Thanks :) Another major long day - was at school for 7 and not in until 6.15. I am absolutely exhausted. Really proud though as previous times when I've hated work I've eaten everything in sight and ate takeaway every night. Can't wait for the end of the year now - 17 days to go!!!!

Tuesday 21st June 2016 - 5 weeklies

Breakfast - 2 weeklies
Nimble wholemeal, 2 tsp lurpak (2)

Lunch
Wafer thin ham thins

Dinner - 1 weekly
Chicken, wraps, veg, spice mix (1)

Snacks - 2 weeklies
French Fries (2)

15/42 weeklies :)

Do you not enjoy your job or do you have a particularly challenging class at the moment? At least the working days are ticking down!!!! Well Done for keeping on track tho, your NC week is looking fab and I'm predicting a fabulous loss again!!! X

I'm not liking my job at all at the moment - constantly on edge and feeling sick. Not sure what else I could do though :( Thanks, wouldn't do one every week but quite like it now and again. It's the hen weekend on Sat, starting at 9am so need about a years worth of points :) Fingers crossed for a good loss, I want to be in the 11s for the end of term :) x

I'm not liking my job at all at the moment - constantly on edge and feeling sick. Not sure what else I could do though :( Thanks, wouldn't do one every week but quite like it now and again. It's the hen weekend on Sat, starting at 9am so need about a years worth of points :) Fingers crossed for a good loss, I want to be in the 11s for the end of term :) x

That doesn't sound good :( Hopefully the Summer Holidays might be the rest you need and you'll go back in September feeling refreshed? Do you know which class/year group you will be teaching in September? I bet you can't wait for the hen do now, you're gonna have such a fab time!!!! X

Back