calories in bars?

Does anyone know the calories in the milk chocolate trufa bar? My new order has come and they seem bigger then my last ones, also the honey nougat and chocolate vanilla and almond ones. Thanks x

Milk Chocolate Truffa

New bars are 45g instead of the old 37g.
37g bar calories 137kcal,
protein 9.0g
fat 4.3g
carbs 14.6g

45g bar calories 167kcal
protein 12.5g
fat 5.2g
carbs 16.2g

Will got others now

Others should still be same size (well planner only shows one size)

Milk Chocolate Vanilla and Almond 32g
Calories 109kcal
Protein 8.5g
Fat 2.1g
Carbs 6.6g

Milk Chocolate Honey and Nougat
37g
Calories 130kcal
Protein 12.5g
Fat 4.3g
Carbs 13.7g

that really helps as I was trying to make a list myself of kcals and carbs in the food packs I have and I haven't been sure of the kcals and carbs in the 45g bars, does anyone know the kcals and carbs in the dark choc truffa ones? and praline ones? Em

I don't even look at the backs of the packets just stick with only one bar a day and three packs any of then and my veg allowance with one pack and seems to be working for me :)

that really helps as I was trying to make a list myself of kcals and carbs in the food packs I have and I haven't been sure of the kcals and carbs in the 45g bars, does anyone know the kcals and carbs in the dark choc truffa ones? and praline ones? Em
Easiest way to get them. Go on here (you might need to register) go on the meal planner, just type in the name and it's all on there. Personally I just put all my food into it and it does it all for me.

thanks for replying starlight, I'm so knew to this whole VLCD thing, I've never done one before, I only started last week so I'm just getting my head around the plan and got a bit confused over kcals and carb allowed as some people say they have such and such amount of kcals / carbs a day and I haven't really had a clue what I have been having, I've just focussed on having the correct number of food packs every day as I have just assumed if I stuck to the food packs I am allowed to eat I would basically be on track. At the moment I'm having the five packs as even though I'm female I am over 17 stone and I read on their website that this was recommended but only one of those food packs is a bar as they state only one bar a day. Anyway so far so good! Em

Thanks everyone, I only asked as when I was working out my calories from the packs then adding in my veg and milk it seemed to reach about 700 and my carbs were close to 60 and that seemed a little high xx

You can have within 100 calories of 650 and up to 70g carbs a day so that sounds fine.

If you do want to log everything..... you can use MyFitnessPal to log all your products!!! : ) X

Back