• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Calories too low?

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
S: 19st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 5st2lb(26.37%)
Its not a case of feeling hungry really, since if like me you ate alot for a long time your body will be telling you one thing when really you dont NEED to eat. The main thing is to make sure in your 3 meals a day you get the right amount of fat/calories you need for the day. Along with exercise 2/3 times a week for an hour you'll see the results in no time.

Used to be in to weight training - 5 days a week - back late 80's - Then started shifts and lost track of my mates.
Made redundant before xmas, glad in a way, as I plan to look after me now and not to work shifts if I can help it.
Been snowed in / rain for the last few weeks - but will start some biking as I live near a canal. Did go out a few times in November - ended in a 25 mile ride with friends - nearly killed me!!!

S: 21st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 7st7lb(35.71%)
i think the problem with calories is that it can be very hard to accurately calcute how many you are consuming. I'm using myfitnesspal but it doesn't have everything that I eat so I'm having to pick something that sounds similar.

I think it's reasonable for a guideline though.

IMO you'd need to be careful if you are doing some thorough exercise that you're not consuming too little (I just go for a walk so I don't really burn off that many)